Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Elise looked down a little and said "If it were not for the Free France forces, I fear I would have lost her aswell" she said softly. "We are very lucky to still be standing here today" she said. She looked down for a minute and said " we both owe our lives to the rebells"

"Then it would appear i have even more in common with you then i once though."He smiled looking at her leaning back against the wall closing his eyes. His mind drifting away the end of the war back setting on a bench back in the mid west. "After the war you should come to Chicago!"

Elise looked at him. "Chicargo...perhaps" she said to her self softly. She looked back at him and said "would you give me a private tour?" she asked him grining.

"That i would I would show you all my favorite places just like i insist you do when we chase these filthy germans from your lands. " He smiled looking at her deciding to he wanted to test her reaction he slipped his hand into her's lacing his fingers with her's. "Was there someone? You had longed to be with before the war started?"

Elise looked at him and said "there was once...but that was a long time ago" she said softly. She looked down a little " he died protecting the border from the Germans" she told him. She smiled a little and said " we almost got engaged" she said thinking back.

He nodded and gave her hand a reassureing squeeze taking a deep breath. "I am sorry to hear that you lost him. I wish i could know that feeling I have never had anyone i even thought about proposing to. " He spoke softly glancing at her taking a deep breath allowing her just relax some.

Elise looked at him with a smile and said "It is a wonderfull feeling" she said smiling. She looked at him and said "maybe one day you will find someone" she said. She then hopped off the crate and said " we should probably get back, preperations need to be mad for tomorrow" she told him.

He frowned as her hand slipped from his as she hopped off the crate and said they needed to leave. He slowly pushed himself from the crate and stood next to her he did not want to leave but he knew and understood they had to. "Perhaps you never know right now i just want to get this country freed and get back in a plane. " He smiled at her hoping she would not feel he wanted to leave her he just wanted to do what he loved again.

Elise looked at him and smiled a little and nodded "Of course" she said with a smile on her face. She climbed up out of the trap door and back into the hallway. She had to make preparations of tomorrow. She had a plan as they always did. Most of the time their plan was the same. Sneak up behind the trucks, stealthily take out some soldiers, drive the trucks away. Worked every time.

Stephen listened to the plan silently setting in the corner of the room preparing his weapons for the fight to come. He had the fastest firing rifle of them all his clip fed semi-automatic rifle would certainly come in handy. He made sure he had several clips ready in case he needed them. All 6 that he had for each weapon. He used a few of the bandages cloth bandages he had in his med kit and tied the clips to the stock of his rifle as she spoke. He was using every single trick he had learned while in boot camp.

Soon the meeting was over and everybody walked away to get ready. She smiled a little to her self and walked up the stairs into her room. She began to get ready her self. She readied her weapons and rifles and her own medical kit. Her room seemed to show a bit of insight into her life. On the wall her fathers and mothers medals had been framed, along with old photographs of when they were still alive. There was even one with Annabelle and her hanging on the wall.

Stephen stood there relaxing trying to get his heart rate down he was not going to wear his flight jacket out even though he wore it everywhere. The US was still not officially in the war and he did not want to start an incident if he was caught or killed. He was standing there fingers on his pulse breathing deep trying to slow his heart rate as he waited for Elise to come from her room.

Elise returned from her room a little later, already to go her self. They exited at house through the sewers. They moved through underground till they came to their exit. Elise pushed opened the pot hole carefully and slowly. She climbed out, not making a sound. Once out she checked that the coast was clear before she signaled for the rest to come out.

Stephen followed making as little noise as possible the moment they arrived on the surface Stephen stayed near the back. He was not scared he just wanted to be able to have a better view. His rifle to his shoulder as he moved along behind them hoping that he would not need use it.

Elise began to lead the group down the street and around the corner where two supply trucks were parked with sound guard posted around it. She signaled for Beau and Adrien to go around the other side of the block and for Dimitri and Eliza to go down the other end. The rest of them would go down the middle street. She walked slowly and silently up the street as did the rest of them. Once they got close enough to the guard Elise grabbed him, covering his mouth and pulling his back. Annabelle then proceeded to hit him with the but off her rifle, knocking him out cold. She then poked her head out and saw the rest of the group taking care of the other guards. She nodded and moved to the first supply truck and opening the door she and annabelle and few other people piled into it before driving away.

Stephen watched from a dark corner just inside he would wait and jump into the back of the second truck to cover their retreat. Once the trucks came rumbling past he turned and ran hopping into the back and kneeling facing the camp that was starting to come to life as they noticed the trucks missing. "Go faster... we need to get these things out of here. " He mumbled not able to be heard over the sounds of the engine.

The two trucks began to speed down the streets of the city. They would lead them around for awhile, before loosing them later and driving back to the house. Hopefully all would of it would happen smoothly.

Once Stephen could no longer see any more germans heading their way he relaxed setting down in the back of the truck glad he did not have to shoot anyone today. His mind racing but not as fast as his heart it was interesting to see that they did not kill the germans only knocked them out.

After about an hour or two they were back at the base and they began to unload the trucks quickly. Once they were empty which took about an hour they would drive the empty truck into the the river before sneaking back to the house.

Stephen walked next to Elise on the way back having hung his rifle under his jacket to hide it. "Not quite the walk i was hoping for but i guess i can make due. " He smiled speaking in a hushed whisper not wanting anyone but her to hear.

Elise grinned and kept walking, answering him silently. When they returned, it looked like Annabelle was already in the mood for celebrating. She had already grabbed a crow bar and was cracking open a crate. Inside it would full of wine. Elise just sighed as Annabelle grabbed a bottle and began pouring everyone a glass.

Stephen chuckled they had just stolen some supplies he did not see where they were making a dent in the war effort. He took a deep breath shaking his head as she poured the wine for everyone waiting for the toast to taking a drink. Once that was complete he moved off to the side relaxing leaning against the wall eyes closed just trying to relax.

Elise smiled and drank to the toast made. It may not have seemed much to Stephan but to them it was a great triumph. It was a symbol of their resistance to the Germans control. They may have only taken two trucks, but other groups all around the city were taking more and more trucks. Combined it would have a devastating effect on the germans. If they couldn't eat, they coudln't stay in France could they?"

Stephen wanted to go outside and relax but he could not and it was driving him mad he still had a lot of getting comfortable to do here. He smiled and laughed, he told jokes and flirted his eyes regularly falling to Elise as he wanted to talk to her he had a few more questions and he still just enjoyed talking to her.

Elise smiled and celebrated with the rest if the group before slowly, one by one, people began to head off to bed. After about three hours she decided to head to bed herself.

Back
Top Bottom