Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

Stephen walked her to his rental car he smiled and opened the door for her looking into her eyes. "I am told its very very good. " He closed the door for her once she was inside before going over and getting in pulling away. He did not bother to put on his seat belt the car small restaurant was just down the road.

She smiled and walked to the car her hand reaching out to open it though he beat her to the punch and she stopped and she looked up to him, seeing him looking into her eyes. "Thank you." She said softly, nodding as she sat down into the seat and she buckled herself in as they began to drive to the restaurant. And only a minute passed and they were at the parking lot and she looked out of her window at it. It was big and it looked quite expensive.. "Wait.. this does look expensive." She said and looked to him, "We don't need to go to an expensive place." She shook her head.

"Get out of the car Amasie we are eating here you know i hate it when you think about money while out with me. " He grumbled getting out moving over to her side of the car smiling. He knew this was going to be an expensive meal but he wanted this to be either a great second first date, or a very nice last meal together.

She sighed and huffed a bit, shutting her mouth as the door was opened and she climbed out, sulking a bit and she looked to him. She knew he hated it but often when they had gone out, they always went to expensive restaurants and she felt bad. And when she could pay it was one of the cheapest restaurants in town. Though she followed him up the steps and into the restaurant as they were greeted by a hostess, "Two." Amasie said and the girl nodded before instructing them to follow as they were lead to the back corner.

Stephen put his hand on her lower back out of instinct as they slipped threw the tables to a small corner in the back. He smiled and thanked the hostess and pulled out her chair once she was seated he pushed it in for her. Once she was tucked in he moved to sit down across from her smiling as he did. "This place looks really nice. "

She felt his hand on her back and she sat down, thanking him before she looked over to him as he sat across from her. "Yeah, beautiful too. They were right.. " She said with a nod, meaning about the restaurant. Sure the food was great as well and she sighed, peering around the place as italian music played and she looked back to him, smiling.

Stephen smiled ordering wine and some waters for the both of them after the waiter introduced himself. Stephen smiled and began to look threw the menu as he smiled and glanced up at her from time to time. "I don't know what to get. " He chuckled looking at her smiling as the waiter brought over the wine and poured them each a glass.

She smiled and chuckled lightly and she looked to him, sighing as she caught herself staring at him and her head tilted to the side. She breathed in softly and swallowed, "I know. I'm thinking my regular." She nodded her head, "Fettuccine Alfredo." She nodded her head and she smiled to him. She thanked the water and she held glass of wine up to him as a sort of.. cheers thing which she was never good at and she took a small sip.

Stephen nodded that sounded rather good to him as well he picked up his wine glass and tapped her's with it before taking a drink. "Very good wine at least. "He smiled setting his menu down deciding just to get what she ordered. He would rather talk then figure out what to eat anyways. "How much of last night to you remember? "

She smiled and took a sip before she nodded and set her glass down before she sat back and she looked down, "Well whatever happened at the bar. I don't remember, but I remember what happened at the hotel." She said and looked to him. "I remember talking.. I remember.." She trailed off and sighed, "The slap. Knocked some sense into me." She said with a nod and she peered to the side. "But then after the slap everything is kind of fuzzy." She said and looked up to him.

"I shouldn't have told you what I did after we.. broke up." She said and sighed, she felt horrible. She swore to her friends and to herself that she wouldn't tell him.

"I did some fairly stupid things after we broke up of my own. "He chuckled looking at her smiling softly taking a deep breath. "You know i have not been on one single date since the night we broke up. " He took a deep breath sighing sadly groaning a bit as he took a longer drink of the wine. "Drank a lot, got into a lot of fights i shouldn't have. Generally just lost it there for the last few months. "

"But..you had a reason to. I hurt you." She said and frowned and she looked down before she took his hand in both of her hands adn squeezed it before bringing his hand up and she kissed each and every finger. She looked to him and she sighed as her forehead pressed against his hand. "I'll do anything you want to make you happy. If It's to leave you alone for all eternity then I'll do that. But if you think I deserve a second chance which I don't believe I do. Then I will do whatever you need me to." She nodded her head, she was practically giving herself away and she looked to him and she sighed. "I love you so much, I've changed after I learned what I did. I hurt you so much and I hate myself so much for it. As you know.." She said and sighed.

He smiled she kissed his fingers trying to figure out what she was doing he for a moment was nervous about her being lude in public. He took a deep breath looking at her taking another drink of wine as she spoke trying to to fight back his emotions. "I have not decided if i can take you back yet that is why i brought you out tonight. Though i would warn you against making open offers to do anything someone wants to take you back. "He chuckled softly looking at her with a soft smile.

She sighed and she nodded her head, "I know you haven't." she said and she as well was fighting back her emotions and it was hard enough to just sit here across the table from the man that she loved so deeply. But she knew he wasn't ready to decide and she sat back. "I'm here til tomorrow afternoon." she said and looked up to him. "I'll wait til tomorrow. And if not, I'll get right back on that plane for you." she nodded her head.

He nodded and looked at her as there food was delivered. He poked at his food for nearly 5 minuets before he began eating nibbling lightly taking a deep breath. He smiled as the food tasted very good he glanced at her smiling he was fairly sure he could handle taking another shot at it but if he got hurt.

But she knew she'd never hurt him again, if she did she would do what she tried before. And she wouldn't let her friends stop her because this time they wouldn't be around. She'd be able to do the job and kill herself successfully. It might sound like she was crazy but she didn't plan on hurting him again. She didn't want to, she was stupid before and she hated herself. Though she took a bite of her food and she sighed softly as it tasted good.

"So ... What have you been doing since your incident? Since it seems Jess and has been keeping you up to date on me. " He spoke softly knowing that they had at the very least talked about him since they broke up. He wanted to know more about her since they broke up see if she really had changed. "Any boyfriends since?"

She looked to him and cocked her brow, "No new boyfriends, no. I got what I deserved after what I did to you. And that was.. my ex. He screwed me over in the end as well. What comes around, Goes around, yeah?" She asked and looked to him and she sat back. "Well, I finally got into college." She nodded her head, "Kind of late. But I'm studying up on my Major." She nodded her head slowly, if he remembered what she wanted to be was a Massage Therapist.

He smiled happy she had gotten into college sad though she had to go threw the same thing he did. "How close are you to getting certified? " He smiled looking a looking at her he loved being her test dummy when she was training. He glanced at her as he took another sip of wine deciding that was enough not wanting to get drunk.

And she had learned from it, though she looked up to him and she smiled, "Actualy a few more weeks and then Graduation." She nodded her head and she sat back slowly. "Trying to open up my own place." She said and sighed as she rubbed the back of her head and she looked up to him iwth a soft smile.

"So what do you want to do now? " He smiled as he pushed the empty plate and wine glass away wondering what to do with the rest of the night."I would say dancing but you cant dance in flip flops. "He chuckled his foot rubbing her's lightly to prove his point. " They may be comfy but slightly impractical,what is the use for those anyways. " He loved teasing her even now he wondered how she would react though to his slight warming towards her.

She gasped and stuck her tongue out at him, "I can dance with them off. You just have to watch out to not step on my poor toes." She said and cocked her brow before she opened her mouth and she huffed. "I don't know, they're cute." She laughed and shrugged slightly. "They feel good to me." She stuck her tongue out at him, "so there" She smiled and pushed her empty plate away as well.

Stephen waved over the bill and paid it standing up slowly before moving to offer his hand to help her up. "Do you want to go dancing or would you rather go for a walk in the park?" He smiled looking into her hands wanting to do his best to make her. His eyes locked on hers as he smiled wondering if he could make his decision on her in one night.

She looked to him and she breathed in at his question until she swallowed adn she peered down. "Both?" She asked, looking up to him and she smiled as she looked into his eyes, after standing up. She'd love both, give them some more things to do to give him time to decide. Her hand taking his as her fingers ran along his slowly, feeling his skin.

He smiled taking both of her hands giving her a soft playful tug pulling her to his chest his hands pushing her arms behind her back. Folding them at the elbow as he held her to his chest his hands still in her. "Then we shall do both after all i have no where to be tomorrow. " He chuckled looking into her eyes before he let go of her hands and slowly lead her from the restaurant and out to the car.

Back
Top Bottom