Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

She heard him and she couldn't help but giggle at his words.. "Yeah? like who?" She asked, "I made everyone so mad.." She whispered and turned her head and she sighed lightly. "Everyone.. hated.. me. So.. so why not? Make the worlld better with.. me gone." She said and looked over to him and her eyes watered slightly. "It.. it would'vee.. made your life betterr.. right?" She asked, her voice cracking, as her watery eyes released her tears down her face, trying to stop herself from sobbing but her tears and emotions were winning.

He looked at her devastated and when said he would be better off with out her he smacked her. The blow was not hard but certainly hard enough for her to realize she was out of line and would turn her cheek pink for a short while. "Don't you ever say something like that again! If you had died because i left you .... I would have never been able to look at myself in the mirror again! I would have been crushed. " He looked at her his eyes showing how sad this all was making him. "We need to talk about this tomorrow when you will remember what your saying. I will call you for lunch you going to be okay if i leave you here?"

She looked up to him, she truly was wondering if he agreed until she gasped out as he smacked her and she breathed in lightly. Grimacing in pain as her hand rose up, touching her sore cheek from the not completely hard but hard enough impact. Her eyes stayed watered until she heard his question and her heart beat faster. "No.. please.. I mean.." She whispered and sighed softly, "I'll...I'll be fine. But.. pleashe.. don' go.." She said and looked up to him as he pulled him into a hug and she sobbed softly into his chest. "I'm sorry." She said, meaning for what she had just said not only a few minutes ago. The alcohol was getting to her and bad.

He let out a mildly annoyed groan he hated being guilted into things but he for some reason did not have the heart to tell her no. "Okay I am going to go turn off the lights and lock the door. " He had not closed it since he planned on leaving quickly, he slipped from her grasp and went tot he door closing it ass it chirped to let them know it had locked. Once he had done that he turned off the lights and walked over to the bed slowly undoing his shirt and pants before slipping them off and laying them on the foot of the bed before laying down on the bed.

She looked to him and she pulled her high heels off as she looked to him and she esighed softly as he laid down onto the bed and she moved, snuggling up to him. She had heard the slightly annoyed groan and her eyes traveled down before she looked to him. She frowned and she knew it, she finally knew it. It was over and she rolled over, "You can go.." She said and sighed as she looked at the door.

He slipped into the bed and groaned as she told him he could leave he shook his head."What? " He was incredibly confused only moments before she was guilt tripping him into staying ."Ill stay im already undressed. " He groaned rolling over to face her as he slipped fully into the bed. He preferred to sleep on this side and once his eyes where closed he could pretend she was not laying next to him. He sighed as he looked at her remembering the nights the spent together and how happy he was then mad him tear up a bit missing being that happy.

She shook her head and she kept her back to him, "I know you don't want to be here. I heard that annoyed groan. Believe it or not, I remember it." She said and her eyes watered up, her hands rubbing her eyes. She truly wasn't trying to guilt trip him into staying, she wanted him to stay but she gave him the choice whether to or not. She wanted him happy and if staying away from her made him happy, then she wanted that.

"Regardless of what you think... I don't hate you. " He spoke softly his palm pushing up her back running along her spine. He really did care about her he just did not want to get hurt again and to protect himself he acted like a jerk. "It felt like you were guilt tripping me into staying that's why i groaned... Not because i don't want to stay around... "

She felt his hand on her back and she sighed softly until she rolled over and looked to him about two feet between them on the king sized bed. "I wasn't guilty tripping you, I wanted you to stay that's why I said no and asked you please to stay. But you could have rejected. I was giving you a choice." She said and she looked down. "I gave you that choice because I didn't want to hurt you again. I want you happy and if staying away from me is what makes you happy. Then.." She trailed off and she nodded her head. She turned and rolled over onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. "I wasn't guilt tripping you.." She closed her eyes.

"I know that now. I am sorry for asking like a jerk. " He spoke softly closing his eyes his hand slipping into her's lacing his fingers with hers as he began breathing deeply. He was starting to get more comfortable he wanted to get some sleep he just hoped she would not freak out when she woke up sober with him laying next to her.

Amasie breathed in softly and nodded her head, though her had twitched a bit as she felt his hand grasping hers. She looked to his face, his eyes closed as his fingers laced with hers. She had a ping of.. hope though was it because he was drunk too? She wasn't sure but she wasn't going to let it get away as she closed her eyes a small smile of happiness growing upon her lips until she fell asleep. The night slowly passing on by until she awoke with a sigh, the sun shining through the partly closed blinds and she peered up though she breathed in sharply to see who was laying next to her.. Stephen. Wait.. why? Though she groaned out in pain and she laid back as her hand grasped her head and she breathed in... hung over.. they were drunk last night.

Stephen woke hearing her groan he had not had nearly as much to drink and was spared the hang over. Slowly he pulled his hand from her's moving to set up rubbing the back of his neck as he stood and walked across the room to her bath room. The light boxers showing his tip as he had morning wood. With a grumble and a groan he walked into the bathroom closing the door. With in a couple minuets he walked back out leaning against the door frame. He smiled she always did look cute with bed head.

She felt the movement of the bed and she groaned as she rolled over to her side a bit. She groaned and stretched her arms before rolling over once more to sit up but her eyes opened and she grunted out as she hit the carpeted floor and she moaned in pain. "Why.. did you let Jess.. let me drink..?" She asked and sat up slowly before she stood up, her hair almost always looking like this though more so when she was drunk. She stood up, her eyes squinting and she swallowed as her right palm pressed to the side of her head.

"Your the one that was buying the drinks. " He chuckled softly moving over to the bed to get dressed taking a deep breath. He began getting dressed slowly he took a deep breath as he buttoned up his pants and put on his shirt. "Dinner tonight... I will pick you up here at 7. " He glanced over her shoulder at her as he left his shirt unbuttoned and walked to the door.

One eye was open and the other closed and she groaned softly and she looked to him, "Dinner..?" She asked and sighed, yawning before she nodded her head slowly. "Okay." She said and looked to him and rubbed her head as she got a cup of water and drank it to at least try and help with her hang over. She grabbed her key before she slowly moved to follow him out of the room and she walked slowly down the hallway to move to the elevator. She needed food... and LOTS of it.

Stephen stopped and let her pass him so he could look at her. He opened the door as he watched her but as she walked away. Once she reached the elevator he stepped inside and stripped crawling back into bed taking a deep breath staring at the ceiling. "Do you really want to get back together with someone who cheated on you."

She wondered that herself, did he? If he did, he was crazy. IF he didn't.. then she was crazy and she knew it. She peered down as she reached the breakfast room and sighed, grabbing her a plate of, eggs bacon, hashbrowns and french toast. Carrying all that she could in her hands and plate until she got into her room.

After a few long minuets Stephen got out of bed and got into the shower standing there for nearly an hour cleaning himself and thinking. "Yes i love her but is it worth the risk. I mean she stepped out once she will do it again. " He grumbled trying to talk himself out of going to dinner with her. He should be going to the air port looking for a flight home but he was not something was keeping him here and it had to be her. He was going to settle this today one way or the other he needed to move past this.

She sat down onto her bed, she had stepped out on him but she knew she wouldn't again. She fucked up, her ex that she had cheated on him with fucked her over as well. So.. what comes around goes around and she got what she deserved. She just didn't even understand herself why she was trying to get him to accept her apology. He had no reason to accept it, he didn't even have to. If she found out that he invited her to dinner and then left home, sure.. she'd be mad. But she understood as well to do to her what she did to him.. step out on her. Though the thought of it saddened her and she looked at her food.

Stephen finally gave up and figuring this out and got out of the shower. He he called for room service for lunch and laid down on the bed still naked and watched tv. He just did not have the energy right now to get dressed. He wanted to call off the date but he knew he could not . He flicked there the channels randomly hoping to find something interesting.

As the day slowly passed on, all she did was think about him. She did nothing constructive with her day, she laid in her skirt and shirt from last night. Snuggling up to her pillow that he had laid on, breathing in his scent and she sighed softly. She knew she couldn't live with out him, she had screwed up once and she had learned that without him in her life.. she had no life what so ever.

Stephen finally got up and got dressed putting on fresh boxers and socks. He wore another black pair of slacks and a midnight blue shirt. Once dressed and ready he took his key and wallet leaving his phone in the room and stepped out walking over to her door about 10 minuets early knowing it would take that long to steel his nerves.

She had slowly gotten herself ready through-out the day and she stood in the bathroom with a soft sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror. She pulled her hair out of the bun, which she always wore it up. She let it fall down past her face and shoulders and she breathed in softly. Amasie had pulled on a nice black dress that hung down to her knees which hugged her loosely but snuggly at the same time. Black flip flops, as she knew the high heels would eventually kill her feet. She had taken her make up off, having always remembered him telling her before that she never needed it. She looked at herself and then she sighed as she grabbed her purse and moved to open up the door. Stepping out bfore she breathed in and stopped to see him standing at her door.

"Hey..." He said jumping a bit nervously when the door opened his eyes ran her up and down. She looked fantastic as always. He was glad she wore her hair up and no heels if she had not done either it would have been tough for him. He loved it when her hair was down that's why he loved her in the mornings and... a woman in heels was sexy to him. "You look great. Shall we go to dinner. Do you mind Italian? Ruben told me about the restaurant he and Jess ate at on there first date and i have always wanted to try it. "

She gave him a small smile, "You don't look too shabby yourself." She said and looked up to him with the same smile before she nodded her head, "I don't mind. I think I remember Jess telling me about that." She said with a nod and she stepped out of the hotel room slowly letting it shut behind her and she looked up to him before she walked along side with him to the elevator to ride it down to the bottom floor and leave the front lobby.

Back
Top Bottom