Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

Stephen smiled and moved over to them looking at her from time to time some part of him still loved her and he could not chase that away. If he did not still love her he would not have stayed single this long. He had 2 options... he either needed to find someone single in this party and give a reason to hide away from her or ... he had to deal with his feelings. He did not really like either option and pretending to be happy while his mind was racing sadly was driving him nuts.

Though the hours went on by and soon everyone was leaving she had expected that Jess had invited all of her girls but found out it was only her and Stephen. She sighed as she left back to the hotel to get ready, changing out of her dress and hanging it up she pulled on a black skirt that hung to her mid thighs and a white tank top. She really wasn't trying to look bad, but more so she wanted to look good for Stephen. She wanted him to remember the good times and she knew he liked her old black skirt and she had hoped it would at last make their night better. She pulled on a pair of black heels and grabbed her purse as Jess and Ruben had grabbed their car and was waiting for both Amasie and Stephen.

Stephen left on the shirt and pants from the wedding only taking the top jacket off he had always liked to dress up. He took a deep breath and grabbed his wallet from his jacket pocket and went to the bathroom to comb some water into his hair. Once his hair was pushed back he freshened up and headed out side getting into the car smiling and still playing the its great to be here role. "Thanks for bringing me along guys. "

Jess nodded her head slowly, "Please.. just try to have some fun. Don't act like you're having fun. Do have fun. Or I'll force Ruben to make you dance like a retard out on the floor." She said with a grin and she turned and smiled to see Amasie. Amasie left the hotel and she saw the car as she walked up to it and climbed inside of it, shutting the door after her. "Lets.. have some fun." She said and Jess grinned nodding her head as they left for the bar.

Stephen smiled looking at her taking a deep breath looking at Amasie. "Yea lets go have some fun. " He smiled still pretending he was not a bit tense he took a deep breath as the drove along looking at Ruben. "So you excited or freaked out since your now tied down to the old ball and chain. "He chuckled referencing the ball bowling ball he had made him wear the night before.

She looked to Ruben and she smiled softly as he sighed, "Horrified." He said and Jess gasped slapping his arm, "not true!" She growled and huffed, crossing her arms and for once not worried or mad, Amasie giggled out at the two and she smiled as she sat back. "Oh get use to it, you'll have fun I swear." She nodded her head and she looked over to Stephen with a small smile before she looked down.

Stephen was not really paying attention to anyone as they started laughing he did the same just to play along. He glanced at Amasie regularly part wanting to yell at her part wanting to jump over and kiss her. He took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen when they talked later. "So when are you 2 leaving on for your trip? Tomorrow morning? " He glanced at her smiling wondering exactly how long he was going to have to keep this charade up.

Jess and Ruben nodded their heads, "Tomorrow morning. Bright and early." She girnned and leaned over kissing Rubens cheek. Amasie sighed lightly, she remember the day they got married. It was a wonderful day, beautiful and she wished she could have it back. She knew he didn't want to be here, if she wasn't here he'd stay as long as he wanted. But she had a feeling once this was over he was gone by the next flight out and it broke her heart. "I hope you two have fun." Amasie nodded her head and sat back just as they pulled up to the bar and parked, stepping out as they peered up.

Stephen sat silently as they spoke trying to play off the listening politely act he was getting a bit worn out by all the acting he had been forced to do today. The smile never left his face even when Amasie caught him glancing at her butt when she got out of the car. He always did love the way she looked in that skirt taking a deep breath and moved to her side. He did not want her to feel weird walking in behind a couple so he walked shoulder to shoulder with her as they went and found seats.

She had caught him and she turned her head before they entered the bar. Finding seats and sitting down she looked up and Jess looked to her and pouted a bit. She knew what Jess wanted and Amasie rolled her eyes before standing up and she left to the bar to get teh first round of shots. But doing so, Jess leaned forward and cocked her brow. "So.. how are you and.. Am getting along? And don't lie.." She asked softly.

"We are getting along fine it is not like I am going to throw a fit really. " He took a deep breath looking at Jess then back at Amasie sighing as he caught a glimpse of her butt again. He shook his head and looked at Ruben. "Rue... I will start telling Jess all the stories i promised not to tell her if you don't make her stop trying to play match maker. "

Jess rolled her eyes, "Oh come on." She said and Ruben shook his head before nudging her and cocking his brow. "Jess Stop. Obviously, he doesn't love her anymore. Leave them be." He said and nodded, Jess sighing. She wanted them to get back together, she knew what Amasie did and sure she was upset but she was her best friend she coulnd't be completely mad at her. But Amasie came back with the round and sat down.

Stephen was grateful that she was not there to hear the previous conversation. He took his shot and got ready for the toast he did not want to get to drunk tonight he had been drinking heavily the last 3 days and did not want to become a drunk.

She saw the awkwardness between them and she peered down, "To the newlyweds, forever shall you remain together in love and happiness." She said and rose her shot into the air before she downed it and she sighed lightly. She knew tonight probably wasn't going to go well, she'd get drunk and just profess her heart out like she had a million times before and he'd just continue to shoo her down. She knew she had to move on, he had and she knew he wouldn't come back from it either.

Stephen moved slowly taking a deep breath as before he took the shot. He smiled and made small talk with everyone telling them he wished he could go on there honeymoon with them wanting to travel. He smiled as he ordered the next 2 rounds on him he refused to allow Ruben or Jess to pay for a thing tonight.

Amasie breathed in softly and she smiled as she took the other two shots and her eyes closed as she could feel the alcohol hitting her and she groaned lightly. Jess grinned and stood up, "Lets dance." She said and Ruben cocked his brow, "You konw I don't dance." He said and Jess rolled her eyes. "Not you, Amasie." She chuckled and pulled Amasie up. "Jessss! Noo.." she said and groaned as she stood up, "People will make fun of mee..." She whispered sa Jess pulled her to the dancefloor and began to dance almost dorky like. "So shall we find you a girl?" Ruben asked Stephen and smiled.

"Lets just get drunk and go home I kinda wanna get this over with Ruben." He looked at him clearly not having fun anymore. He tossed regular glances out onto the dance floor hoping Ruben would not notice who he was checking out among the group of girls on the floor. He took another long drink grumbling before ordering another round drinking a bit more then he wanted to she was very distracting.

Ruben cocked his brow and nodded his head though after about an hour they decided to leave. After leaving the bar, Jess helped Amasie into the car and they drove to the hotel. Jess looked over to Stephen as Amasie got out of the car. "Could you help her? I know, how much you don't want to. But we're.. busy." She said and waited for stephen to get out as well before they drove off after saying bye. Amasie sighed and entered the hotel as she walked around quite drunkenly and finding her way to the elevator.

Stephen walked up behind her slipping his arm under her's and around her lower back holding her. "Okay lets get you up to your room." His words slow as he did what he could to keep from slurring groaning softly. As the elevator arrived he lead her in and leaned her back against the wall pushing the button for his floor."What floor are you on? "

"Your floor." She giggled a bit and she leaned against the elevator wall and she gasped, groaning as the elevator went up. Losing her balance as she slid across the wall to the other side and to the floor. She snickered at her drunkenness and she grabbed the bars in the elevator to stand up. The elevator reached the floor and she stumbled out with another slurred giggle as she leaned against the hallway wall and she groaned lightly.

"Wow ... whats your room number i in 105." He smiled not sure why he blurted that out to a drunk girl who loved him but he could not take it back now. He again slipped his arm around her holding her up so she could walk normally down the hall. "You certainly drink more then i remembered. " He laughed having not remembering ever seeing her this drunk before.

She breathed in and groaned as he held her up and slowly walked down the hallway, "I.. I think 115.." She said and sighed and rubbed her head as she heard his question. "I.. drink more now. Becauussee of what I didded to you." She whispered and smiled, as she put her finger against her lips to shush him. "But sssh.. don't tell stephen.. yourself." She giggled and leaned against her door and she sighed softly. "I.. I don't think they told him..you.." She whispered, quite so drunk not realizing what she was saying to him. "Jesss and Ruben.." She swallowed and nodded her head before speaking. "I..UI went to the hospitaall, like a week after we broked up. Alcohol poisoning." She sighed slurring more and smiled, "I.. hated myself so much. I tried to.. d-drink myself to death." She giggled and managed to get her key into the slot before it opened and she cried out as she fell forward, pulling him down with her.

He looked at her stunned and he had not been told about her hospitalization he felt even worse now. When she pulled him to the ground her moved quickly with her causing her to land on him forcing him to grunt loudly. "You are very drunk you know that? " He chuckled as he moved to stand helping her to her feet wincing a bit her elbow had landed in his ribs at a bad angle.

She stood up with a sigh.. "Am I..?" She asked softly and she saw his wince and she frowned lightly. "But you see.. it didn't work." She said and groaned, meaning drinking herself to death. "They got toooo.. me in time." She said and she seemed.. almost upset about it as her hand found the light and turned it on, groaning and she sighed lightly as she stumbled her way through the room.

He took a deep breath looking into her eyes as he moved her to the bed and laid her down on to it. "Well i am glad that they ruined your death! You would have made so many people sad." He took a deep breath he would not have been able to look at himself again for some time knowing he had caused her to attempt suicide.

Back
Top Bottom