Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

About thirty minutes had passed and she awoke to find him getting dressed in his suit and she smiled, groaning she stretched her arms up above her head and sighed. "Morning." She whispered and sat up slowly, hugging the blanket to her chest. Sleep still clinging onto her and her eyes were partly open and she yawned. Standing up slowly, she walked over and kissed his lips softly before moving past him and towards the bathroom.

Stephen smiled when she walked away he decided to play a prank on her since she was did not have anywhere she needed to be. He smirked and took all her cloths and knocked on the bathroom door. "Honey I am running late i will see you later. " With that he left the room and then the appartment jogging out to his car and driving away. He laughed the whole way to work she would be stuck in his house seeing as he doubted she would leave it in his clothing.

"Okay!" She called out through the running water and she heard the front door of his house closing and she sighed softly. After taking her shower she grabbed her towel and she dried herself off. She knew she needed to get out and get some things done at her apartment and she walked out to where she had left her clothes which was on the floor in his room. Though once entering it she saw they were gone. Had she placed them somewhere else? She looked back into the bathroom, back into his room in the bed, under it, in the closet and around the room. Where the hell were they? She walked down the hallway and grumbled til she realized.. he must have taken them. That bastard! She rolled her eyes but couldn't help but laugh as she rubbed her forehead. She'd be naked around his house all day long.

Stephen went to work with a bright smile on his face all day. Every single guy knew he had gotten some with out him telling them. When they asked he denied it, he was not the type to brag. He fought the urge all day to call her and see what she was doing simply because he did not want to spoil his prank. He wished he could have seen her face as she realized her cloths were gone. Nothing left but the heals she wore the night before. He came back home around 5 smiled as he walked in the front door hoping she was still here.

The day passed on by, feeling slightly awkward to be naked through out the whole day but she managed. Though hearing the door opening up to his house she walked down the staircase to see him stepping inside. She stopped at the second to bottom step, her hands on her hips and her brow cocked, "Sneaky little bastard." She said and smirked, sticking her tongue out. "You took my clothes!" She gasped and laughed, sighing lightly and she looked up to him as she walked over to him and she gave his arm a quick slap, though not hard but playful and she stuck her tongue out.

"Now your not going to get them back! " He laughed giving her nipple a light pinch before slipping past her going into the dinning room. There he took off his jacket and his shirt smiling brightly looking into her eyes. He walked into the kitchen and started making diner relaxing as he cooked shirtless.

She gasped as he pinched her nipple and she blushed as it hurt a bit, but of course it felt good. She watched him, her arms crossed over her stomach as he pulled his shirt off and began to cook. She walked over to behind him, her hands grasping his shoulders and rubbing them before she kissed his back. "Come on, you've been working all day. Go sit down and rest." She said, before dropping her hands. She knew she should have been cooking, but she had been running around his house all day lookiing for her clothes until she realized it.

"The only way im setting down is if you set down with me. " He smiled looking at her chuckling continuing to cook he worked setting down most of the day he could handle cooking. He was however enjoying the massage. "You just stand there and keep massaging while i cook and we will call it even how about that!? "

She laughed softly and looked up to him, "All right." She nodded her head slowly and she moved her hands back up to his shoulder as she once again began to massage his shoulders. Pressing her thumbs into his shoulder blades, back and neck to loosen up any tense muscles and she smiled.

He smiled groaning in pleasure as he finished cooking plating the meal. He smiled turning and walking out into the living room to set on the couch. "You want to get us something to drink?" He smiled looking into the kitchen as he smiled patting the couch next to him.

"Sure." She smiled and walked over to the cabinents, pulling down two wine glasses and fill them up with wine. She smiled and walked over to him, sitting down onto the couch and handing him his glass. She smiled softly and took a small sip, "Thank you for cooking dinner. And a wonderful trick you pulled." She said with a soft laugh and she tilted her head to the side, wondering how he was so sneaky.

"I enjoyed it i rather liked the idea of you walking around my appartment nude. " he chuckled looking at her as he ate taking the occasional sip of wine. " If it makes you feel any better i dont feel any remorse for doing it at all." He said laughing loudly.

She laughed and stuck her tongue out, "That doesn't surprise me" She chuckled and she smiled to him before she took a bite of her food and moaned lightly as it tasted wonderful. She looked to him and she kissed his cheek, taking another sip of her wine.

[College class, Gotta head out! I might be able to get back on tonight, if I can even go to other sites while in class. Doubt it. xD]

He smiled patting her thigh leaning back after having ate nearly all the food. He smiled brightly kissing her shoulder looking over at her. It was such a turn on for him to see think about her like that all day.

She smiled and looked over to him and she finished up her food slowly. "thanks for dinner." She said and kissed his cheek softly, her eyes looking to him and she took a small sip.

"Your welcome. " He smiled kissing her cheek snuggling into her twisting a bit to hide the effect her nude for was having on him.

She smiled and she kissed his cheek back, moving to stand up and she grabbed her plate and his. She smiled and walked over and into the kitchen to get their dishes clean and she looked back at him with a smile.

He smiled and got up walking into the bedroom taking off his pants and laying on the bed to tv. He pulled the blankets over his waste to hide the fact he was getting hard thinking about her nude.

She watched him leave and she cocked her brow she finished cleaning up in the kitchen before she grabbed two glasses and she filled them up with wine again before moving to his bedroom. She smiled and she set the glasses down onto the night stands. She moved over to his closet and she pulled down one of his shirts, a white button up shirt Pulling it on and she buttoned it on and she smiled, sitting down onto the bed with him.

"Awww now why did you go and do that! You looked so sexy all naked and strutin around. " He laughed giving her bottom a swat looking at her smiling brightly.

She laughed softly and crawled over to him and she kissed his cheek softly. "Because I saw the little.. friend was growing." She said and laid down beside him.

"So he had been grown all day long! Made it hard to work!" He chuckled softly kissing her neck and wrapped his arms around her. "Besides you putting on the shirt is not going to help your just as sexy in that!"

Back
Top Bottom