Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

"I didn't realize, I guess I was so happy that.." she sighed and felt him pull her back to him. Though she rested her hand on his leg, so she wasn't clingy. "I know, that's fine. I'm sorry, I seemed or more so that I was acting clingy." She looked to him and her eyes closed slightly as she felt him kiss her lips. She kissed him back and slowly pulled back a bit, she sat back against the seat and she leaned against him a bit and she smiled.

He thanked the waitress as she deliver the food he felt a bit bad he could tell he upset her. "Do you want to go dancing again? " He smiled looking at her stealing a kiss before he began eating. He groaned happily always enjoying the food at this place even more with his current company.

She smiled softly, she was a little upset. But not at him, she was at herself but she tried to not think about it as she felt him steal a kiss and she smiled, taking a bite of her tostada and she sat back as she looked out of the window before hearing his question. "Yeah, but where?" She asked, cocking her brow.

"Any where you want you know how i work on dates. " He chuckled having always made her pick the places unless it was a special occasion. He ate quickly finishing long before she did leaning back closing his eyes his hand rubbing her side. He wanted to go home and lay down with her but he promised her a dance so he would do so.

She looked up to him and she breathed in, "How about.. our spot?" She asked and finished, leaning back, pushing her plate to the middle of the table. She looked up to him, wondering if he remembered where their spot was. Up on the cliffside, though she wasn't sure if that certain spot would make him happy or mad. "Though we could just go back to the park if not." She shrugged with a soft smile.

"Our spot it is! " He smiled paying the bill standing up offering his hands to her to help her up. He lead her slowly out to the car smiling kissing her cheek from time to time as they walked to the car. He helped her inside smiling and going around to his side crawling in and starting the car."You have to work tomorrow?"

She smiled softly at his choice and she nodded her head, standing up before she got into the car and thanked him. "I don't work tomorrow. But I do the next day." She smiled softly and kissed his cheek softly and soon they drove to their spot and she sighed softly.

Stephen pulled up to the cliffs edge smiling looking out of the window sighing happily. "You want to crash at my appartment tonight? " He spoke softly looking over at her lacing his fingers into hers biting his lip lightly.

She smiled and squeeze his hand softly back and she leaned over, kissing his cheek gently and she looked over before she nodded her head. "Yeah," She nodded her head and she kissed his cheek again and she stepped out of the car and she breathed in as the wind blew lightly and she walked over to the edge, a few feet from it and she sighed looking out at the city lights.

Stephen turned up the radio loudly getting out walking over to her slipping his arms around her from behind. He swayed slowly kissing her neck letting out a happy sigh. "I absolutely love this view."

"Me too." She nodded, her hands resting on his hands around her waist. She tilted her head to the side and closed her eyes, sighing softly. "Beautiful," She nodded her head slowly, lacing her fingers with his against his hand and she brought it up kissing it softly and her eyes closed.

He continued to kiss and nibble on her neck as he began to sway slowly to the music. He smiled enjoying kissing her neck just biting and nibbling. He greatly enjoyed the smell of her hair and the way her skin tasted on his lips.

She smiled and kept her eyes closed and she let out a light giggle as he nibbled and kissed on her neck, her weakness but also one of her ticklish spots. "Mm.. I love it here." She nodded her head, her fingers squeezing his hand before she turned her head to look to him. "I love you." She said softly and smiled.

Stephen closed his eyes but continued his movements and kisses not sure he should say something about loving her back. "I love you to." He decided that it was okay to just being with her and risk the heart break again. He wanted nothing more then just to be happy and he hoped she could be the one she could be happy with.

She heard the pause and she swallowed though she was surprised he even said he loved her back. She stopped and turned a bit, "Really..?" She asked, did he really love her back or.. was he saying it to make her happy. She knew she shouldn't be thinking like that, but could he feel trapped with her? She didn't ask it like it was a bad thing, but she was surprised.

"Yea i do mean it. It feels good to put myself back out there and see if you can catch me. " He smiled looking into her eyes for a few long moments before leaning in and kissing her softly. He was not sure about taking the risk so soon but he knew he loved her so why not tell her he felt that way.

She looked to him and sighed softly, "I'll always catch you now. I promise, I swear I will." She nodded her head, her fingers touching his cheek. She felt her eyes water and she shook her head before his lips pressed to hers and she kissed his lips back gently. She pulled him close, her arms around his neck and she pulled him into a tight, loving hug before she slowly let go and she breathed in softly.

He smiled as she hugged him and pulled her back in smiling brightly. "It is getting cold why don't we go back to my place." He smiled stepping back taking her hands lightly giving them a light squeeze. He backed up slowly to the car not opening the door looking into her eyes wondering if she wanted to leave.

She nodded her head slowly and looked to him, "It is." She said and slowly walked towards him and the car before she reached over and opened the door to the passenger side and she sat down into the car. She, right now, didn't care where he was as long as she was with him. And as long as he was happy.

He smiled looking at her smiling kissing her cheek before pulling the car away and heading back to his appartment. He smiled brightly as he drove her home threw the town his hand resting on her hip. His place was on the far side of town from hers much closer to his new job than her appartment. He pulled into the large average looking complex stopping in front of his building. "I will warn you my place is not much."

She heard him and her brow cocked, "So?" She asked and smiled softly, "Doesn't matter to me. Mine's not great either." She shook her head as she stood up and out of the car after they had parked and she walked around the car to him before she waited to follow him into the apartment complex and up the stairs to where his was.

He smiled and got out of the car taking her hand and leading her up to his room. It was on the second floor smiling opening the door. Inside it was very simple 4 room appartment, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. There was a single couch and a large flat screen tv in the living room. He smiled taking off his shoes and hopping over onto the couch laying down across it.

She walked in slowly and shook her head, "Wow.. this is nice though." She said and smiled to him. Watching him flopping down onto the couch and she smiled softly. She walked over to the t.v. looking it over and then to one of the windows before turning and leaning against the wall. She let him have his space, with what he had mentioned earlier which was a good point. She didn't want to seem clingy and she closed her eyes, "It's nice here. I like it." She nodded her head slowly.

He stood up slowly taking off his jacket. "You mind if i go change into something more comfortable? " He looked at hanging his jacket on a coat rack just inside the kitchen with several other suit jackets. His eyes locked on her's smiling brightly smiling happily. He took a deep happy breath as he looked at her smiling brightly.

"No no.. go ahead." She smiled softly and she turned around, looking out of the window and down into the busy city below. She sighed softly and she smled until she realized something, she didn't bring anything to sleep in. He had asked her if she wanted to crash here, which meant sleep and she rubbed her head. She was stupid, "I don't have anything to wear. Didn't go by my place." she said out loud so he could hear her from his room.

Back
Top Bottom