Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

Jelly-Bean

Star
"But who's the best man?" A young female voice asked and a soft sigh escaped from the others before speaking, "Listen.. you know him. But I want it to be a surprise!" She said and smirked. The girl peered up and frowned as she stood in the busy airport, bags in hand and she waited though her eyes widened as she heard the announcement, "Ah! Planes here. I will see you in the next few hours!" She squealed and hung up after a while before giivng her ticket and soon walking through the small hallway up to the plane and she sat down into her seat. Her best friend in the whole world was getting married and she was the maid of honor! She was so excited and yet she couldn't hide her excitement, a smile was plastered upon her face the entire way to her friends home town. Once reaching it she left the plane, got her bags and immediately hailed a cab before she reached the building where they had the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.

Entering the building she squealed out once more as she caught sight of her best friend and she ran up to her, arms open and she pulled her into a hug. "I'm so excited!" She said and kissed her cheek softly. Amasie was her name, Amasie Green. Standing tall at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep blue. Her skin soft and smooth, tan with some freckles upon them and she sighed as her fingers touched her friends air. "Are you excited?" She asked and her friend Jess nodded her head, "I'm so excited but nervous, ya know?" She said and smiled softly as she grabbed Amasie's hand and pulled her into teh building where the tables were sat. Amasie was dressed in a nice white button up shirt, a pair of blue jean pants and black boots up to her knees. Her purse hanging from her shoulders as her hands set her bags down in the corner and she smiled softly.

She peered around slowly to see all of the people there until she caught sight of someone. A certain someone and her eyes grew wide, she lost her breath and her heart sunk and she stepped back. Her ex-boyfriend was here, the one that she had screwed up everything and had lost him and her eyes watered. "Jess!" She gasped and grabbed her arm, "What's he doing here?" she asked and Jess sighed, biting her bottom lip. "He's the best man. You're.. you;re walking with him." She said and gave a light hesitant smile. "I can't Jess! The man hates me!" She gasped out and looked over, god he was beautiful. As beautiful as he had ever been and she looked down. She had screwed up, she knew she did. She had cheated on him with her ex boyfriend and she regretted it. Every second of every day and she shook her head slowly as she stood in the room, feeling so alone. What if just because she was here he'd leave and not do the wedding? It would once again be because of her and she would screw things up, her heart beating heavily in her chest.

Stephen took a deep breath when he saw her he stood up shaking his head. "Looks like the hooker i hired for the party arrived a day late. What the fuck is she doing here? " Stephen glared at his best friend Ruben giving him a look that could easily kill him. "You know why she is hear she is the bridesmaid. Get over it and be nice if you ruin this for Jess i will kick your ass."

"Not cool, Not cool you had to bring Jess into this... "Stephen groaned and shook his head walking over to the bar his 6'4 athletic frame towered over the bar. "Scotch neat make it a double." He took a deep breath shaking his head his mind going back to the day she told him. The same anger boiled up they had not even had sex yet and she went off to sleep with her ex. He wanted so badly to kill her ex for what he did but he could not blame him he was just a guy doing what he thought was okay.

Amasie saw the glare and she knew he still hated her and her eyes watered and she shook her head slowly. She sighed lightly and she breathed in, she had to try and get along with him. She swallowed and slowly walked over to the bar and she peered down to the side. "S-Stephen.." She said softly, wanting to touch his shoulder but she held back in fear that he'd strike or something. "Listen.. I know I shouldn't be doing this here. And I know you don't care.. you don't want to see me.. you hate me. I know.. you want me dead for what happened." She said and looked to him as she stood by the stool.

"You don't know how sorry I am, I know I fucked up. I screwed up.. I.." She sighed and she peered to the side and her brows furrowed slightly. "I don't know why I did it.." She said and looked to him as her eyes watered slightly, "I'm sorry." She said and looked to him. She knew just saying sorry wouldn't change a thing, she knew if she kept saying it he'd still hate her. She peered to the side and she turned on her heel as she walked over to where Jess was and she breathed in softly and shook her head slowly as Jess spoke to her. Jess clapped her hands, "Get into line. Practice before dinner!" She called out and Amasie sighed and left for the hallway.

Stephen moved quickly slamming back the drink as she apologized for the 10th time. He moved slowly gesturing to the bartender for another drinking that just as quickly. He promised not to get into a fight with her before the wedding but he never promised to be sober. He moved out into the line up not even looking at her as he offered her an arm. "Ruben you owe me. " He mumbled under his breath taking a long drawn out sigh.

He still cared for her deeply but he could never ever forgive her for what she did. How could you forgive someone for cheating on him it tore him up inside. He felt so terrible when she cheated on him like he was not worth her time it took him nearly 6 months to even go out on another date. He still had not had another girlfriends since her he was just getting over the feelings that she was bringing back.

She had jumped when he slammed the glass down, her hand shakily moved up to grasp his arm her hands trembling on his inner arm as the brides maids began to walk down the aisle slowly and then departing. Then it was the best man and the Maid of honor as they walked down the aisle before the Bride would. Why was he putting up with her, though she could tell he was angry but he gave her his arm? That was different, he'd usually not even act like she was there. But it was for Jess and Ruben." They departed and she stood up just as Jess began to walk down the Aisle and she sighed softly before she peered down.

After they practiced their lines, she handed Jess the ring and she looked down at the floor the entire time. To ashamed to look up because she knew that if she did she'd be at Stephen. Once it ended she didn't even stay to walk back with Stephen like they were supposed to. She ran down the Aisle and she breathed in and she said, "I'm sorry." To Jess as she grabbed her bags and she moved to the front doors of teh building. She wasn't leaving, but she coudln't stand to be there for another second. She sat down onto the bottom step of the building as she had called a cab as it was very non busy street. She'd be at the wedding tomorrow, but she couldn't handle Stephens hatred which was just.. glowing brightly.

Stephen did not react as she ran away but Ruben did storming down the isle grabbing Stephen yelling at him. "Listen Stephen if you to ruin my wedding I will never speak to you again. You go make this right or i will find a new best man."

Stephen pushed him off and stormed from the room walking out the front door stopping on the steps above. He stared down at her for a few long minuets his heart dieing inside chest he wanted nothing less then to talk to her. She was not worth losing a friend he had to make things tolerable for her. "We have to work this out. If you act like this during the wedding we are both going to lose our friends. I am going to give them up because you cant act happy around me. I should be the one storming out and throwing a fit about this not you. " His voice was calm and cold this was a conversation he had made ready for he knew it would happen eventually. They had so many friends together.

She turned her head and glared up to him, "I'm not going to act like that at the wedding. I can't handle it there. Because you know why?" She asked and stood up from the bottom step and she walked up a few steps as she looked to him. "Because you hate me, that's why. You hate the sight of me, you hated everything the second I walked in there and I knew it too." She said pointing back to the building. "I've apologized I don't know how many times. And yes I know that even ten times isn't enough. But I am sorry for what I did, I was a stupid cunt then. I realized what I did, I fucked up and I lost the most wonderful man in the world. And I can't do a damn thing about it. But what I really need to happen is for you to stop holding this grudge against me. Yes, I know you hate me. But please..don't hate me.. for tomorrow." She whispered and looked down.

"Because I don't hate you for hating me. I hate myself. But I miss you.." She said and saw the cab arriving and she bent down. "But most of all... I still love you and you don't. And that's what's killing me.." She said and swallowed as she turned and moved to the taxi, getting her bags inside of it.

Stephen walked forward to as she loaded the taxi he closed the trunk for her looking at her the whole time. "You ruined the last 6 months of my life. The girl i loved the girl i care so much for cheated on me? How was i not good enough to make her have to step out on me. Don't lie to me, you don't love me, you never did! You lied ever time you said those words. I don't hate you, but your right i don't like you anymore. Tomorrow we are going to pretend we are good friends not because i want to but because Ruben and Jess deserve it! "

He moved slowly away from the car sighing sadly shaking his head he felt terrible for having to do this and he felt worse about treating her like that. He lied and he knew it he still loved her but he could not bring himself to tell her.

She heard his words and she growled before she paid the taxi man to sit for a moment, she shut the door and she looked to him. "Do you want to know why I stepped out on you?" She asked and stepped forward, grabbing his wrist and forcing him to turn around and look at her. "Do you know how badly I wanted to make love with you? I wanted to have that special moment with you. But whenever I tried you always turned me down. I wanted to make love to you but yet you rejected me everytime like I was some ugly hag." She growled and stepped back slowly. "Am I that fucking ugly to you?" she asked and stepped back.

"That's why.. I love you. Don't put words in my mouth either, saying I don't. Don't you fucking dare, you don't know how I feel." She screamed out lightly, she was so frustrated with him and she turned as she cilmbed into the taxi and slammed the door shut, giving the cab driver the directions to her hotel.

Stephen had turned her down because he did not want it to be anything but a special moment. He did not dare risk becoming a purely physical relationship with her. The words she said rocked his world he pulled out his phone and called the number on the back of her cab. He just wanted to go back to his hotel get drunk and pass out. He stood there waiting for the cab for 10 minuets before getting in to make his way back.

He did not realize that they shared a hotel and realized even less that their rooms where on the same floor. It would not matter tonight most likely though because he was only going go to sleep after getting drunk on over priced booze in his room.

Reaching the hotel, she paid the man, grabbed her bags and entered the hotel as she got her keys and paid for her room up front. She turned and pushed her bags into the elevator before she pushed the fourth floor button. Reaching that floor she found her room a Regular king room and she sighed as she saw her dress on her bed and a note from Jess and she smiled softly. She felt horrible for leaving the dinner, but she had to. She couldn't handle it, she'd be crying the entire time. With her not there, she was making it better for them at least. Though she waited in her room on her bed, her back to the wall as their Bachelor and Bachelorette parties were happening tonight.

Stephen realized when he grabbed the first bottle form the fridge he had to leave for the party. "You have to be kidding me i have to go be happy tonight?!" He grumbled as he changed into jeans and a tshirt and walked slowly from the room. He had to go be a good best man even if he wanted nothing to do with that idea. He stood outside the elevator waiting for it to arrive.

She had gotten the phonecall that Jess was arriving and they'd be having the party in her hotel room. She left the room after grabbing her key and moved down the hallway and she froze as she saw Stephen and she sighed softly. He looked even more pissed and she peered to the floor. She walked past him, behind him as she moved to the stairs knowing he wouldn't want to ride the elevator with her. She pushed open the door as she walked down the staircase to the first floor.

He did not notice her lost in his own world when she walked past. Once the elevator arrived at the his floor he got in and took it to the first floor. The party was being held at a local strip club though the groom did not know that. Once he was there he stepped out the same moment she walked out of the stairs having had to wait for the elevator. Once he was there he took a deep breath as she walked out his chest shook a bit as he cried silently he just could not get away from her tonight!

And she felt the same she walked out of the stairs and she stopped as she saw him. She sighed and walked past him, almost running towards her bedroom which she eventually found and got herself inside. Having ordered her a personal male stripper which the girls obviously enjoyed very much so as the night slowly passed on by.

Stephen put on his best life is great smile and tried to enjoy the night at the club making sure what ever Ruben wanted he had. He took a deep breath and just dealt with it until he was able to go home. He was absolutely hammered as he walked into the hotel and leaned against the wall eyes closed as he waited for the elevator.

After a night of silly games, drinking and watching the bride to be get a stupid silly lap dance the fun had ended and Amasie left to her room. Sliding her card into the slot and she slipped inside, automatically pulling her clothes off and slipping into the bed. She had hoped tomorrow would go by better than tonight did, she had hoped they both would let it go and just act.. normal and not hate each other for Jess and Ruben. The night slowly passed on by and then came the day, waking up as she saw she had three hours before Jess's wedding and she groaned as she grabbed her dress from the closet.

It was a dark, maroon red dress that was strapless and it hugged her body nicely, cupping her breasts and showing a bit of cleavage. She grabbed her wallet and keys as she ran out of the room and down the hall to the elevator as they were to get ready in her bedroom and get into the car to drive to the park where their wedding was to be outside.

Once Stephen got into the room he fell onto the bed face down with his cloths on. He passed out nearly instantly the alarm and wake up call making him groan loudly as he was slightly hung over. Once he was awake he grabbed a bottle from the mini-fridge for a some hair of the dog. Once that was done he got dressed in his black tux, the under shirt and handkerchief matched the colors of the brides maid's dresses. He wished he could keep the tux it looked rather good on him and he was happy about that. Once he was there he milled around next to Ruben all of the groom's men where holding there heads slightly as they had stayed out to late.

Amasie smiled softly as she saw Jess and she hugged her, "Todays the big day!" She squealed and she nodded her head, "After the wedding and Reception. Ruben and I want you and Stephen to come with us to the bar." Amasie almost gladly accepted until she frowned a bit and Jess pouted. "All right. But don't expect us to be sitting by one another and all happy at the bar. We will be here.." She said and Jess nodded, "Its okay." She said,s oon they got their hair and make up fixed and soon the wedding was ready.

The bridesmaids began to slowly walk out with the groomsmen after Ruben walked out with his mother. Then came the Maid of Honor and Best man, Amasie had been dreading this but she pushed it past her as she walked over slowly from around the tree. He looked good, handsome and she sighed softly. She loved him and he hated it.. it wasn't good. Her hand grasped his arm and they walked slowly down the aisle as they separated and soon the music began just as Jess began to walk out with the father.

Stephen threw a quiet hissyfit when Ruben volentold him he was coming to the bar to be with her. He made Ruben promise to bring him back something awesome from the honeymoon since he was going threw hell at the wedding before he agreed. Stephen pretended there was nothing wrong both with him and with their relationship. Smiling for to her as they walked up together then smiling as he was forced to look at her the whole time.

She as well forced a smile upon her face for the two as she looked at Stephen, she couldn't smile know his hatred for her. Though the wedding ended in a good amount of fifteen twenty minutes. They didn't want a long, strenuous wedding and they didn't get one. Once it was over and the reception came, Jess tossed the Bouquet. She stood in the back of the girls who stood...in back of Jess. She was almost not wanting to play though when it was tossed she heard and saw the girls screaming and almost fighting each other to get it. Though Amasie gasped and grunted out as she got hit in the face, her hands coming up as she grasped the Bouquet and she breathed in lightly and her face flushed as Jess grinned and clapped, the girls glaring at her.

Stephen moved over to her taking a deep breath his instincts taking over as he put his hand where she got punched running his fingertips running over it lightly. " Are you okay you took a pretty mean shot there. " He had promised to act like friends until after the wedding but he was going to be nice to her anyways something about knowing she was as broken up about their break up soothed his anger.

Amasie swallowed and she hissed a bit in pain as he touched the spot and she looked up to him, "Yeah.. I think. Was just a punch." She said with a small smile and she sighed lightly as she touched it and she knew.. it would bruise up. Though she looked to him and she sighed softly. She wasn't sure if he'd freak out, shove her or more so scream at her of if worse.. he'd just.. go along with it. She moved and her arms almost on instinct wrapped around his waist and she pulled him into a small hug before she let him go and she stepped to the side a bit as her fingers touched the roses in the bouquet. "Friends.. for now?" She asked and looked to him.

He felt very strange as she wrapped her arms around him. He groaned and shook his head not quite sure he liked it. "Sure... but ... i think we should talk about this we are going to be seeing each other more now that Rue and Jess are married. We cant be at each others throats all the time. " He put his arms around her to keep up appearances hoping this night would end well.

He was right and she peered down to the ground beneath them and she felt his arms move around her and she looked up to him, feeling a bit awkward but she pushed the feeling aside. "I know.." She breathed in softly. "I know you didn't like the hug and I know you don't like this. But I'm trying to get along with you as best I can. I don't want to make the wrong moves and just.." She sighed and trailed off lightly. "We can't talk about it now. It's about them now.. not us." She said and slowly pulled from him as she made her way over to Jess as they were cutting the cake.

Back
Top Bottom