Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 2 Sided Island (me and Willow)

She was looking out at the water from inside of her room. She had a sheet wrapped around her body which she moved up more when she heard him talk to her from her bedroom door. "I thought you would sleep more." She said to him softly as she turns around to look him in the eyes. She smiled softly as she saw him in a pair of pants and his hair trously.

She was completely naked under the sheet around her body. "Are you hungry?" She asked him since it was the middle of the night. She walks over to him but when she got near him she tripped over her own two feet and fell against him. Her hands left the sheet and went to his shoulders to catch her balance. She didnt noticed when the sheet left her body, showing off her completely naked curves and her eyes were looking up at his. "I'm sorry. It's really late. I should get some sleep." She says to him yet her eyes were dazed by his adorable eyes. It was like looking in the ocean itself.

His arms now held her naked body as he had tried to catch her when she fell. His eyes were fixed upon her own as well... as brown as the earth itself... His arms pulled her closer and closer to him, her full chest pressing against his strong hard one. Her slender, feminine body against his strong masculine one... Their eyes never left eachother's gaze as he leaned in closer to her, and his eyes closer as he planted his lips firmly against her own in the only loving kiss she would have ever recieved. His strong arms kept her close as he kissed her longer and longer, their lips never breaking from this passion-filled liplock. He was getting so hard now from the feel of the very tanned woman against him and the buldge in his pants was huge, so much bigger than any man on the island...

She blushed even when she was kissing him back. She had save this save man from the shore near her home and nursed him back to good health. She kept her eyes on his even though they were kissing. She pressed her body fully against his body and her arms went around his neck. She pulled out of the passionate kiss and spoke softly. "Come to bed with me, please." She says to him softly even though her cheeks showed off a light shade of red.

He blushed a bit back but he nodded as he walked with his hand in hers back to the bed. She lead him all the way back before he sat down upon it and he looked up at her, wondering what she was going to do. I mean he figured this was the first time she had ever wanted to have sex... and he was going to let her go at her own pace.

She smiled and sat down on the bed next to him with her eyes on his eyes. "I am nerves. This would be the first time I have had sex without being forced." She says to him softly and took a breath. "Will you do it to me?" She asked him softly as she moves and lays down on her back.

He nodded standing as he removed his pants, just letting them fall as he exposed his large hard cock to her. Slowly he climbed on top of her kissing her softly as he spread her legs. "Don't worry... i promice i won't hurt you" he said as he began to slide into her, his cock so hard and so thick that it was a bit hard to get it into her small pussy at first. But he slid in, deeper and deeper until his entire length was inside, making any woman most likely feel full as he began to then thrust in and out of her gently.

She moaned out and closed her eyes as he moves inside of her. She moaned more as he thrustes inside of her more. I" know you wont hurt me." She says to him softly as she wraps her legs around his waist and moves her hips up against his waist.

He moaned in return as he felt her pussy walls wet and clinging to him as he pushed in and out, deeper and going a bit faster than before. He was slowly picking up speed but it did not become apparent for a little while when he was fucking her now so that her breasts were really bouncing.

She moaned out with pleasure and her arms wrapping around his neck. "So good." She says to him softly as she moves her hips up against his waist so he goes in deeper. She could feel her breasts bouncing up and down upon his thrusting inside of her. Her legs only locked around him as she moves with his movements.

he groaned "better than good" as he kept thrust in and out of her, getting harder and faster, going into a more animalistic sex mode right now. It was almost like when she was raped but things were more pleasurable now... and she knew if she said stop he would.

She moaned out with pleasure and moved her hips more against his waist. "Oh this feels wonderful." She says to him softly and moved her own head up, placing her lips on his. She kissed him nice and deeply. She had never kissed a guy that wasnt raping her.

He smiled kissing her back deeply as he kept thrusting in and out of her. His body right against hers as their bodies just kept grinding together with each thrust in and out of her. His eyes were closed as they kissed but opened once their lips parted "i love you" he said to her

She kissed him with all the love in her and opened up her eyes when he spoke three special words she thought she would never hear a man tell her. Her eyes started to get watery and silent tears falling down her cheek. She was happy and in love with a man who was having sex with her without raping. "I love you too." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms around his back and buries her face into his neck as her body suttered, releases her cum upon his length.

(I like the new profile pic)

Groaning loudly he could not help himself. He came to shooting his hot, thick load deep into her pussy and into her womb. He moaned out as he did so and then sighed as his cock became limp inside of her. He slowly began to pull out looking down at her as he still held her close to his body.

She moaned out and stayed against his body even when he was pulling out of her body. "That was wonderful." She says to him softly and kept her arms around his neck. "Please dont leave me alone tonight." She says to him softly. "I want to see what it feels like to wake up in the morning with you besides me." She explains to him softly.

he gently held her hand as he rolled onto the bed beside her, looking over at her as he said "I would never imagine leaving you" he gave a small smile as he looked over at her and he just held her hand tightly to show he ment what he said

She smiles back at him and moves onto her side. She lays her head down on his shoulder and closes her eyes as she keeps her hand in his hand. "Thank you." She says to him softly. "For everything." She says to him softly.

He just gave a small nod as he slowly drifted to a deep sleep. Finally falling completely asleep he slept soundly, even past when the sun would shine in from a window onto their faces, he managed to remain asleep.

She stretched out in bed against him. She opened up her eyes slowly and moaned as the sun shined in her eyes. She looks up into his face and smiles softly. She moves softly and sits in his lap and leans down, kisses him softly on the lips. She wondered if he wouldnt mind sex while waking up in the morning.

He lay there asleep for a moment, completely unaware of what she was going to be doing to wake him up. The kiss had only just made him turn his head and mutter something that was unable to be disiphered.

She pulls away from the kiss and smiles at him since he muttered something she couldnt hear or understand. She rubs his length softly until she got him nice and hard. "Would you like wake up sex?" She asked him as she puts her lips to his ear and continues rubbing his length.

'He grinned a bit as she said that and he muttered, clearly awake, "only if it is you who is giving it" he kept smiling but he pretended to still be asleep.

She let out a soft laugh as she listens to him muter to her. She slips his length into her pussy and starts riding him with a moan when his cock moves in and out of her pussy. "Hmm so good." She says to him softly as she rides him a bit faster.

He wakes up and smiles as he placed his hands on her hips and helped her bounce up and down more and more. "God that feels good" he said to her as he had never felt such an amazing sensation.

She moans out with pleasure and keeps riding him even when his hands were on her lips. She looks down at him and smiles at him. "Hmm, morninmg." She says to him softly as she just continues what she's doing to him. "Do you like your wake up call?" She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom