Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 2 Sided Island (me and Willow)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Lawrence's eyes opened to find himself underwater, his body strapped to the chair that he had been sitting in... but... how did he end up here? wasn't he in the air? No time to really think about it as his air supply was running on empty he ripped the seatbelt off of him and he hurried to swim toward the light above him. his lungs busting out for air the moment he his the surface. he looked around the plane he had been in was a small charter plane. One of those tours of the islands of Hawaii but... Only bits of it could be seen now... his mind trying to remember what happened as he grabbed a floating piece of scrap from the ship to hold onto... That was right they hit that storm... he remembered it vaguely now... he remembered flashing lights, screaming and a loud thud as something had hit his head.

Brushing some wet brown hair from his head he looked around. his hazel eyes still a bit fuzzy from being in the water. he rubbed his eyes and they began to focus. he saw something off in the distance. Maybe it was one of the Hawaii islands?" he thought as he began to kick his legs as hard as he could in the direction of the land. He kicked harder and harder, feeling his sneakers kicking hard at the rough waves of the ocean, his jeans and t-shirt clung to his body and seemed to make the cold ocean water even colder. he kept kicking as hard as he could, just as he wore out he luckally made it right to the island where he stood for a moment on land. Sticking his arm up in the air like he had just had a major victory before collapsing face first into the sandy beach.

She walked the beach with a basket she made from her own hands. She had collected food that she needed to keep living in her small cottage near the shore of the beach on the island. She notice something was on the sand that shouldnt be there. She walked on the hot sand in her bare feet since she took off her shoes and gasp when she got closer to the body of a passed out man. She set the basket down and turned him over. She checked his pulse and listen to his breathing. "Too much water." She said to herself and she struggled to get him up onto his feet to get him to her cottage. Once she had his arm around her shoulder, her arm around his shoulder and she picked up her basket. She guided the dead wait of the man's body towards her cottage.

When she got him into her cottage she moved him to the spare bedroom and laid him down. She put the basket down on the floor and stripped him of his clothes since she didnt want him to get sick. She put three blankets over his naked body to keep him warm. She grabbed her basket and went to the kitchen to make soup for him for when he wakes up.

it was maybe an hour or two when he finally woke. He coughed a bit, some of the remaining sea water being spurted out as he regained himself. he moved a hand up to place it on his head as he sat up. Suddenly he felt something was very wrong. his eyes opened and he was in a small hut... He looked down feeling the cold air on his chest and he sudden;y realized why he felt weird... He was naked on a primitive bed, covered with sheets. His uper body was exposed but his lower body stayed concealed. he looked up and he saw a young woman... her beauty seemed to have no apralell as he stared at her for a moment and he said "Who... who are you?"

She held a tray of soup and tea. She walked to the bed and sat down beside him. "I am Willow. I carried you here on my own to bring you back to health. No man should die on the shore like that after a storm." She says to him softly. "I made you some soup and tea to keep the cold away." She says to him. "I also washed your clothes they're drying by the fire place." She explains to him about him being naked in bed. "Didnt want you to catch a cold. Would you like a pair of pants?" She asked him softly as she sets the tray over his lap. "I didnt do anything to you while you rested." She said and blushed just in case he thought of that.

He blushed a bit as well as she got closer and quite a bit after she tried to reassure him that she didn't molest him in his sleep. He looked to her and he asked "Uh... thanks but... where am I exactly?" he took the soup bowl in his hands, the warm bowl heating his hands as he slurped down the soup placing the bowl back on the tray as he looked to her, shifting a bit because he was actually getting a bit hard from looking at her and he felt embarressed if a large tent suddenly started poking out of the sheets.

"This island has no name. It is our island. What is your name?" She asked him and got off the bed. She walked over to the closet and opened it up, pulled out a pair of khaki pants that the men on the island wares. "You can put these on. I will leave you be to eat. If you need anything please dont be afraid to ask." She says to him softly as she lays the pants on the bed. She bowed slightly and left the room.

he was a little weirded out by all of this... An island that no one had found? that sounded odd but he was fine as long as he could eat, live, and maybe find a way back to civilization. he drank the tea as he moved from the bed standing there beofre he pulled the pants on. These seemed rather old, like it washed up on shore, hell anything good here looked like it had been in the ocean for a bit before washing up here or something... He stood there now sighed as he tried to regain his strength he looked around the small hut and finally he looked out of the window to see an entire village outside... but he did not see a single male among them...

She had a towel in her arms and she knocked on his door. "I brought you a towel in case you wish to shower to get the coldness off your body and heat up your bones." She says to him through the door. She stayed on the other side of the door but her attention went to the front of her small hut of a cottage. She opened up his door and tossed the towel on the bed. "Dont say a word." She said and pressed a finger to her lips as she closed the door. She went to the front door and peeked out of the window. She ran back down the hall and went into the room he was in, shutting the door behind her. She ran to the window and looked around at the women village. "It has begun." She said softly and went to the closet. She opened it up and went inside, closing it behind her. "You havent seen anyone in here since you woke." She says to him through the closet door. One of the men from the men village had come to her cottage hut to rape her.

He saw her come back in and was shocked how she suddenly changed. "Wait what...?" he said as he tried to fight against being shoved into the closet but before he knew it he was shoved in there and locked inside. He banged on it until he herd a large bang. And he began to try to listen in to what was going on... He herd... screams? His eyes widened as he herd young women... screaming... why? then he herd something else, a closer noise but it was quieter.

"Well there you little slut... glad to see you know when to give up" outside of the hut, now stepping inside was a very large man, big gut but with powerful arms and legs. he wore simular khaki pants like Lawrence now wore and a very sharp and deadly looking spear "now assume the position you slut" he said unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick.

Her eyes widen as she looked at the man in her home and pulled out his dick. "No, I dont want too." She says to him softly as she backs up against the wall. She was close to the bed and her back was against the window wall. "Get out of my home." She said in voice that was weak. She had shoved the tray of food and drink under the bed, out of sight.

he grabbed her by the throught and tossed her onto the bed. He grinned to himself as he quickly pinned her down and began to move away the clothes that she had covering her pussy. he was going to rape her and there was no one who could save her.

But he stopped however... there was a banging from the closet in that room as lawrence was trying to get out. he knew the woman who saved him was in trouble... and he had to try and save her.

She was struggling even when she was pinned down but frozed when the banging from the closet door started. She looked up at her rapist with wide eyes. She used all her strength and shoved at the confused man over her off her body. She got off the bed and moved towards the door. "You will not touch me again." She says to the rapist. "Never again." She says to him again and ran down the hall towards her front door, hoping to get out in time to save the man in her closet. She was hoping the rapist would run after her.

But unlucky for her two men, appearing to be the first's lackies, were guarding the door. the grabbed her arms and forced her back down the hall. The large man had recovered from her little escape and he pointed to the door "What is in there?" he commanded... He knew she would say nothing so he grinned as he began to move toward the door. He clearly thought it must have been a woman who was hiding because he left his spear where it was. He opened the door...

Suddenly Lawrence burst from the closet his fist colliding with the first man "Hey buddy" he said with a cocky grin as the large man stumbled backwards with a broken nose. Lawrence had been a good fighter back home... He grinned as the men began to approch him, leaving the girl behind the wall of three. All three had spears and the guy with the broken nose held one hand on his nose as the other held his spear. The others held their spears in both hands "Well three against one isn't sporting..." he said with a grin 'You will need more men to take me on..."

The others ook offence and one of the two lackies charged him, Lawrence dodged, grabbing the spear he shot it up in a quick motion so it was almost like making the man run into a pole. He then grabbed him by the leg and tossed him back onto his back. The second man charged as well as the fat one and he nearly got a spear to the side as he curb stomped the first one, kicking off of him to dodge the other two "Torro!" he alled cockally as he rushed forward hitting the second lackie in the back of the head hard, knocking him out cold. "And now for the fat pig..." he said picking up one of the dropped spears he held it aloft.

The man, naturally not liking the name calling charged like a wild boar but stopped as the tip of lawrence's spear was at his neck "Now... get your lackies and go or you will be saying hi to the devil for me..."

Willow stumbled backwards as she watched the fight going on inside of the small room. Her eyes were wide even when the men who came to rape her ran passed her to get out of the house. Her eyes were locked on the man she saved on the shore near her little hut of a cottage.

It felt as if she lost the feelings in her legs as she falls onto her knees and tears quietly down her face. She was saved by the one she saved from dieing. She kept her eyes on his face and she finally found her voice which felt like she had lost. "You...you saved me." She said in a whisper and she slowly got back up onto her feet. She walks over to him as she keeps her eyes locked onto his. "How can I repay you for saving me?" She asked in the same soft whisper.

Lawrence had moved down to help her up but she was already standing before he could. He blushed feeling her body against him as he looked at her tear filled eyes. He gently wiped away the tears on her cheeks and he smiled as he said "The way i see it we are even' he said softly "You don't need to give me anything... you already saved my life" he said gently giving her a hug. He pulled back from it and he grunted a bit from pain as he held his hand which broke the fat one's nose "though i don't seem to be in the best shape at the moment... i better lie down" his muscles were hurting from the crash and the effert to get on land so he just lay down on the bed looking up at her with a small smile.

She smiled softly at him as she pulls his tray of food out from under the bed and sets it over his lap. "Do you want any more soup and tea?" She asked him softly and she gently, softly took his hand that hit the one who was going to rape her into her soft hands. "Doesn't seem broken but I can put some healing herbs on it to make it feel less pain." She says to him softly.

The screams of women had died in the background, but there was an air of sadness as he looked up at her "It will be fine... and no I am not hungry but..." he looked at her 'Wha happened just now... I need to know" he felt confused as to what all had happened. he had seen many things but he never saw something where there was an entire village of women... or where the women all get raped...

She looks down as she hear his question of what happened. "This island has two tribes. One women and one men." She says to him softly. "The men come to the women's village and rapes us. When their done wth raping us they go back to their village as if nothing had happened." She explains to him. "Would you like to shower?" She asked him softly.

He seemed to get mad at her changing the subject "no...!" he said rather loudly "Now why o you let them do that? Why are things the way they are?" he seemed confused "That... that isn't right..." he said almost quietly to himself as he looked at her and he said "Can... Can i do something to stop this?"

Her eyes widen when his voice gotten loud but soften as she listen to the rest of his words. "It has been like that since our ansessors come to this island." She says to him softly. "We women can not do a thing about it." She says to him softly.

He sat up more in the bed only to wince and fall back "i have to then" he said as he kept trying to get up but he was just in a lot of pain from overexerting himself "This... This is not right..." it was the only thing he could say as he looked up at the ceiling, feeling poor that he couldn't help the other women.

She gasped out as he tried to get up from the bed. She walked over to him and laid her hands on his shoulders. "Not till you have rested." She says to him softly. "You never did tell me your name, Sir." She says to him softly and sat down on her knees on the floor as she looks at his face.

He obeyed her wish and sighed as he lay back looking up at her "it is Lawrence" he said as he looked at her, his eyes gently looking to hers as he took her hand in his 'Thank you for saving my life..." he said softly as he drifted off to sleep "I will make sure to repay that kindness"

Her eyes soften as he drifted off to sleep. "Dont worry about it." She says to him softly even though he's asleep. She got up and left the room. She went into the living room and started weaving a carpet the old fashion way.

Lawrence was out for several hours until his body finally woke from his deep sleep. There had been no new attacks on the village apparently from how things sounded in the background. Things sounded almost... normal... like the rape had never happened of all of the residents, well almost all. Slowly standing he sighed as he streched a bit before stepping outside and he yawned as he looked around at the tropical island. The place was truely stunning.. but it held such a dark secret... a secret of horrible rape... Looking in through the window he sat her in another room so he walked inside and over to where she was "hey..." he said still semi groggy.

Back
Top Bottom