Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Upholding the Law (for creamylips)

Office Morgan took a sip of his coffee as he drove down the streets of the city's more notorious area. It was almost noon and he would have preferred to have been in bed after last night. He'd been on a date with a beautiful woman who looked like she was up for a good old-fashioned fucking but after a night of teasing and not-so-innocent touches she left him high and dry with a case of blue balls.

Fucking bitch.

His partner was quite as they continued their patrol and Morgan was hoping there wouldn't be any trouble. He was not up for dealing with any fucking hoodlums and felt he would probably bash one of them upside the head with his nightstick if they made any trouble.

"Might have something here," his partner spoke up, gesturing to an alleyway to their left.

Morgan swore under his breath and looked out between the buildings seeing what looked like a young girl. He squinted his eyes, trying to make out what she was doing.

Sisi walked down the streets, turning into an all-too-familiar alleyway. It was broad daylight, and she knew doing this in broad daylight wasn't a good idea, but she had gotten caught last night before she could finish. She couldn't wait until nightfall to finish her work of art. She figured she'd be quick enough that no one would have the chance to notice her.

She stopped infront of the wall, a huge design spread across it. She took off her backpack and laid it down on the floor right infront of her feet, unzipping it to reveal cans of different coloured spraypaint. She took out the red first, shaking it and spraying it onto the wall in precise locations. She was very careful about her artwork, wanting it to look as beautiful as it possibly could.

She often did this with a bunch of her friends- doing up old walls around the city. But this one was all hers. She couldn't wait to show it to her friends later that night. She bent down to put the red can back, taking a blue can out next.

Morgan glanced at the clock. 12:30. Why couldn't she have done this tomorrow when it wasn't his patrol? "Damn it, looks like we got a regular artist here." Morgan told his partner. "I got this. Watch the car."

Popping open the door Officer Morgan started down the alleyway tossing his empty paper cup in an overflowing trash bin. He was pretty ticked off at having to deal with some prissy little thing who thought the world was her own personal pad to smear her graffiti on. He could have been home, waking up from a night of passion with a goddess but no, he had to trudge through an alleyway to take down some bitch who called herself an artist.

"Hey!" He barked at her, knowing it would get her attention. He knew he was an imposing figure at just over 6 feet tall and broad shoulders. If that didn't get her the badge would. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?

She took out the green can now, spraying it ontop of some of the yellow she had put on last night. Her masterpiece was coming together quite nicely, and she was almost done too. Just a few more touches of paint and it would be finished, a beautiful piece of art for the world to see.

She hadn't noticed anyone around her until she heard something fall to the ground. She turned her head just in time for the man to yell at her. Shit. She quickly put the can back in her bag, zipped it up, flung it over her should, and ran down the alley away from him. "Fuck, can't I just finish one damn piece of art please?" she muttered to herself. She turned into a corner, leading into a narrow path between two buildings. There was no way she was going to get caught. She didn't yesterday, and she wouldn't today.

"Oh, so we got a runner huh?" Morgan thought to himself as she took off like the criminal he was. Part of him wanted to just let her off the hook this time but an even stronger part told him 'hey, she's already gotten you out of your car and ruined your morning. Teach the bitch a lesson." Waving to his partner he took off after her, following her path and feeling the wet cement under his shoes as he started the chase. He could hear his partner starting the patrol car over again and taking off. Good, maybe he could cut her off if they were lucky.

Following her between the two buildings he kept his pace, squeezing past garbage bins and trash as the walls got tighter. He could see her up ahead and knew he could catch up eventually. He was the record holder for the o0bstacle course on the force and she had all those cans to carry. See who tires out first.

She knocked over whatever she could on her way, trying to make obstacles for him to slow him down. She turned another corner, then another. She wanted to make it as hard as she could for him to catch up to her. She wished he would lose her already, but she could still hear him behind her.

"Fuck, don't you ever get tired?" she called out. She wouldn't dare look behind her to see how close he was; it would only slow her down. She was breathing heavily now, getting tired from all the running. She could feel the cans tossing around in her bag, weighing her down. But she kept going.

He grinned slightly as she called back to him, hearing the fatigue in her voice. He didn't bother yelling back to her, focusing instead on jumping the trash cans she threw his way and avoiding tripping over the other obstacles she threw in vain. He was getting closer to her with every step and wasn't nearly as tired as she was.

Finally she was almost within reach. He could see she was young, just a kid really. Reaching out his hand he snatched at the one thing he could: her backpack. His grip seized the bag and yanked back hard, the cans inside rattling. Ironically her own art was her downfall.

She panted as she ran, wishing with all her might that she would make it somewhere safe before he caught her. Where, she didn't know. She couldn't go to someone's house, he'd just force his way inside since he was a cop. She didn't have anywhere to go.

She yelped as she felt herself being dragged down by her backpack. She would have left it there; she could always borrow someone else's spraypaint until she conjured up enough money to buy more. But the backup was hooked around her shoulders, and she didn't have time to remove it before she came tumbling onto the ground infront of him. "Fuck," she muttered, knowing she was done.

He looked down at her, arms crossed and with a smirk on his face. "Haven't had a run like that in a while. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my afternoon." Reaching down he grabbed her arm roughly, pulling her back on her feet so he could get a better look at her. He had to admit, she was quite a looker. Those curves with that face...damn, what a body. "Let's see what we got here then."

Keeping a firm hold on her arm he unzipped her backpack, seeing all the cans of spray paint she was caring. "You're a regular Leonardo, huh?" he said as he pulled it off, half expecting to mind marijuana in there. "Up against the wall."

She glared at him, getting to her feet as he pulled her arm. "That hurts," she mumbled, referring to his hold on her. It really didn't hurt her that much, but he had caught her, and she wasn't going to make the job easy for him. She heard her cans of spraypaint move around as he unzipped her bag.

"I don't see why doing artwork is a crime. The buildings are rundown and gross anyway. It needed a little sprucing up." she told him. She turned and leaned against the wall next to her. "Shouldn't you give me a warning or something first?"

He rolled his eyes as he dug through her backpack, not finding anything illegal. "Yeah, here's you're warning: Don't ask dumb questions." Satisfied all she had in their was paint he let the bag drop and turned back to her. "If you wanted to paint so badly go find a canvas. Last thing I need is people complaining to me about you vandalizing the area with gang signs."

He was well aware she probably wasn't doing this for a gang, he just wanted to tick her off. "Alright, hands on the wall and spread your legs. I'm going to have to search you."

"They're not gang signs, they're artwork." she told him. She didn't want anyone degrading her artwork. "If you actually took the time to look at it you would realize that I'm doing the city a favour." But she knew he prbably couldn't care less what she painted. To him, beauty was a crime.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "What, you think I'm a drugee too?" She would prove to him she had no illegal substance, at least not on her. She put her hands on the wall and spread her legs, just as she was told. All he would find were her pack of cigarettes and lighter in her back pockets, and some change in her right front pocket.

Stepping up behind her he placed his hands on her shoulders, starting what should have been a routine search. It was when he started getting lower, patting her arms, starting down her back, that he found himself getting a little too interested in the perp. She was, putting it mildly, a very attractive young girl. He paused for a moment, hands resting on her sides, and looked around. They were alone, who would blame him if he had a little fun? No one would believe her anyway.

Smirking to himself he continued, sliding his hands around her back and onto her chest, giving a quick squeeze of her breasts. "Nothing there," he said as he pushed himself closer, feeling his erection growing.

She made a face as he began touching her, even though he couldn't see it. She hated being manhandled; it was really uncomfortable. But she didn't say a word, that is until she felt his hands grope her. "Hey!" she turned her head to the side, looking at him from the corner of her eye. She could feel his body press up against hers, and she knew that wasn't part of the routine searched.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, wondering what he was doing indeed. It was like he was trying so hard just to piss her off, and she was really getting annoyed now.

He kept his hands on her breasts, squeezing the impressive mounds and getting a feel for the flesh there. Oh yeah, this bitch had a nice set on her. "Shut your trap. We can do this here or the station. Your choice." He slid his hands down her front, trailing the underside of her breast before going lower to the area just above her hip.

"Well, so far I haven't found anything. Still more to search though..."

Spurred on by her attitude he slip his palms just over her covered womanhood, not actually going over it knowing that would definitely give me away. I move over your hips, feeling the slight bumps in your pockets and smiling. "What's this?" I pushing my hands into your pockets, taking longer than necessary."

She rolled her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. She wished he would just hurry up and finish already. Honestly, would she hide anything in her bra? Well, yeah she would. But today she didn't. Still, he didn't have to touch her like that. It was as if he was actually enjoying herself.

She rolled her eyes when he went into her pockets. "Nothing illegal," she said. She figured if she told him what was in her pockets, maybe he'd be out of them sooner. "Just some cigarettes and my lighter." It was legal for her to smoke of course, and she was glad that there was nothing he could do about that. She couldn't wait until he found nothing bad on her. That would show him.

He pulled out of her pocket, taking the cigarettes and lighter with him. HE game them a once over and yeah, they were normal. He put them in his own pocket and went back to frisking her, running down her legs and up again.

Her cocksure attitude was getting to him. Looking around once more he decided he would scare her a bit, maybe take a little compensation for himself after last night. She'd be fine, if a little shook up.

"Better make sure you're not trying to pull a fast one on me," he told her slid his hands around her stomach, pulling her shirt up slightly and getting a good feel for her skin. "Amazing where kids will hide stuff these days..." He pushed just under her pants, feeling the much warmer flehd jsut over her womanhood.

"Hey," she said, looking at him from the corner of her eye. She didn't feel her cigarettes and lighter slide back into her pockets. It was perfectly alright for her to have them; she was not about to let him take them away from her. "I want those back."

Her eyes widened at the feel of warm hands on her bare skin, and even more so close to her most private area. She didn't care if he was a cop anymore; he had gone way too far. "Get off me!" she snapped, stepping on his foot with the back of her heel. She was not about to let him take advantage of her like this.

He grit his teeth in pain as she stepped on his foot, feeling her heel digging into his toes. With a snarl he shoved her harder against the wall, pressing her face against the hard brick building and kicking her legs open. "Now you've just assaulted an office during a legal search. That could land you in jail sweetheart."

He shoved his hand down deep into her pant, cupping her pussy and squeezing down there while his other arm kept her firmly pressed against the wall by the back of her neck. He hadn't felt this powerful, this in control in a long time and he was beginning to find he liked it.

She groaned as she could feel the hard brick wall pressing against her skin, scratching it. "You assaulted me first," she hissed, struggling against his grip. She yelled in disguest as she felt his hand on her again, squeezing her as if she was just as toy for his own amusement.

"Get off of me," she demanded again, struggling, trying to break free. She tried to move her arms further down along the wall, wanting to grab hold of something, anything. But she was so squished between him and the wall that her hand couldn't even make it to her side.

He pressed a finger inside of her, licking the back of her beck as he let her other hand slip under her shit and grope her breasts between her and the wall. He had never taken the chance to do this to a female perp before and God help him he was loving it.

"Tell it do the judge," he told her, his finger pressing in deeper to her tight body. His erection was ground against her ass now, hard and heavy as he had her trapped there. He knew were something like this was headed. He had seen numerous victims of...rape...come in to the precinct. Could he really do it?

Feeling her warm body he decided yes, yes he could.

She groaned as she felt his finger slip inside her, disgusted by it. She continued to struggle against him, refusing to give into him. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. She was getting raped by a police officer. They're the people who you're supposed to come to when this thing happens to you. And now he's the one causing it?

"You're full of shit," she spat. She glared at him from the corner of her eye, moving her body, trying to get him off her. The feel of his erection against her was gross, and to think that would be in her made her want to kill something.

She screamed. Someone needed to hear her. But her and her friends had been here many times, and they were able to do and say whatever they want cause no one else would see or hear them. She knew it was no use; no one would come to her rescue. But she had to try.

His hand shot out from under her shirt and covered her mouth, silencing her screams. "Shut the Hell up you little slut. Maybe my buddy will hear you and we can make this a two-for-one deal." His other hand slipped out from his jeans, working at the button and zipper to expose her. They were getting more and more dangerously close to what he wanted, and neither of them would be able to just walk away if he did this.

The button came free, and even with her struggling he could move the sip down. Like flower petals being ripped apart her jeans came open, revealing what she had tried so hard to hide from him. He let her ass push against him as she tried to get away from the wall, laughing as she actually made this better for him.

She bit hard on a finger that belonged to the hand covering her mouth. She was going to do whatever she could to get him away from her. And the thought of his coworker coming actually gave her some hope. Not every police officer was as fucked up as him; maybe he would hear her and help her.

She screamed when he undid her jeans. She was running out of time. She had to do something, but what? He was much stronger than her, and he was trained and catching people and trying hard not to let them go. She could barely even move against him, let alone escape. Shit. Was there really no chance for her?

(I remember when we were planning this we were going to have them get interrupted and then run into each other in a more lonely location later on at night. Still want to do that or just go to the good stuff? =) ))

He pulled back his hand and swore loudly, throwing her away from the wall and onto the ground. "You want it rough you little bitch? Well you can have it that way." He jumped on top of her, forcing his knees in between her legs and forcing them to stay open. He grabbed at her hands and force them over her head and stared her right in the eye, seeing the fear and anger there and loving the feeling of power he held over her.

"Don't you dare say a word," He hissed at her. "Just lie there and don't move and you'll walk away from this. You make any more trouble and you'll regret it you hear me?"

Back
Top Bottom