Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Long Lost Love [Kolath & Bean]

Jelly-Bean

Star
"But who's the best man?" A young female voice asked and a soft sigh escaped from the others before speaking, "Listen.. you know him. But I want it to be a surprise!" She said and smirked. The girl peered up and frowned as she stood in the busy airport, bags in hand and she waited though her eyes widened as she heard the announcement, "Ah! Planes here. I will see you in the next few hours!" She squealed and hung up after a while before giivng her ticket and soon walking through the small hallway up to the plane and she sat down into her seat. Her best friend in the whole world was getting married and she was the maid of honor! She was so excited and yet she couldn't hide her excitement, a smile was plastered upon her face the entire way to her friends home town. Once reaching it she left the plane, got her bags and immediately hailed a cab before she reached the building where they had the rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.

Entering the building she squealed out once more as she caught sight of her best friend and she ran up to her, arms open and she pulled her into a hug. "I'm so excited!" She said and kissed her cheek softly. Amasie was her name, Amasie Green. Standing tall at 5'8'', her hair a dark chocolate brown and her eyes a deep blue. Her skin soft and smooth, tan with some freckles upon them and she sighed as her fingers touched her friends air. "Are you excited?" She asked and her friend Jess nodded her head, "I'm so excited but nervous, ya know?" She said and smiled softly as she grabbed Amasie's hand and pulled her into teh building where the tables were sat. Amasie was dressed in a nice white button up shirt, a pair of blue jean pants and black boots up to her knees. Her purse hanging from her shoulders as her hands set her bags down in the corner and she smiled softly.

She peered around slowly to see all of the people there until she caught sight of someone. A certain someone and her eyes grew wide, she lost her breath and her heart missed a beat as she saw someone she never expected to see again. Her ex-husband and he was beautiful. She swallowed and breathed in deeply as she looked to him, was he invited? She had to see as seh turned and hugged her best friend before she slowly walked over to him. Tonight was dinner rehearsal and she was there in time and she breathed in as her hand touched his shoulder and she let her hand pull back slowly.

Ralph Bell slowly turned around at the feel of a hand on his shoulder. The look on his face was total and utter shock. â??Amasie? What are you doing here?â? The one woman he had never expected to ever see again in his entire life, let alone as his business partnerâ??s wedding. Yet now here she stood with her hand on his shoulder and looking very beautiful from what he could see. Since they had separated she had if anything become even more womanly and sexy then he thought she was before.

Ralph was tall at 6â??4â? his copper red hair hung down to his neck and even though it was clearly well groomed there was a sense of unkempt to it as there always had been. His deep green eyes looked into hers for the longest time as he saw their history once more passing between them. There had been a lot of things said that he regretted the instant they had been said and even more so now. He wore simple black jeans with a dark green over shirt unbuttoned most the way showing the deep maroon shirt he wore beneath it.

All he could do was stare at the one woman that had always been on his mind for the past seven years. There had never been any one else in his life he had always felt a connection between them even when they were no longer together. What were the odds of seeing her again and here at this wedding where he was to be the best man. He blushed a little as he realized he had asked a very rude question, â??Iâ??m sorry I justâ?¦I never thought I would see you again.â?

Hearing that question and his slight tone her brow cocked up, did he really not like her? But hearing his correction she rolled her eyes and she smiled softly up to him. "I know.. me too." She laughed and stepped back a bit to take him in and she shook her head before she pulled him into a soft hug and then looked up to him. "Well.. seeing as it is my best friends wedding. And since I am the Maid of Honor... I have to be here." She smirked and sighed lightly. He had changed a bit, growing more handsome than he was before.

Though she wasn't saying he wasn't handsome before, because he was. He was the kind that any lady would kill for. Handsome, sweet, loving and just an all around good guy. One of a kind and he was standing here in front of her before her brow cocked slightly. "What about you?" She asked and rested her hands on her hips. "And any lucky lady you brought with you?" She asked, meaning a wife, girlfriend, fiance. Any woman that he had met after they had broken up, which she was sure that he had found someone and moved on..

Unlike her. She moved on but her heart didn't she found it hard to move on. Even with the stupid things they said to each other and everything they didn't mean. Sure he had irritated her sometimes and she obviously enough irritated him a lot but that's what happened when you get married. But they as well were too young. She was twenty-two, she hadn't lived her life yet and neither had he. They both made a mistake and they knew it.

He was taken aback looking up at the woman he knew to be the bride. Everything started to click into place and realization dawned on him, as he put the face he was seeing now to the face of one of His ex-wifeâ??s friends. â??I knew she looked familiar though I couldnâ??t place it before.â? He turned back to her the rest of her statement sinking as he realized that they would be paired walking back down the aisle on the way out.

He shook his head at her question. â??No, no one special,â? he couldnâ??t help but look into her eyes, â??I guess I never found someone that made me happy afterwards.â? He blushed a little coughing softly to cover his nervousness. â??I have after all been too busy putting my catering company together, remember that silly dream I had? Well it worked out.â?

Ralph had since their divorce started the company he had always dreamed of and now he was reaching international business and well known through out the world for his ability with setting a excellent over all feel of any event no matter what feel you wanted for it. â??Its kind of a shock running into you with my partner being the groom and the bride being your friend both asking us to stand at their side during the ceremony.â?

She smiled and laughed softly, "Yeah me too. I didn't realize either." She said and shook her head slowly as she looked up to him and she smiled softly. "Oh really? That's great, Ralph!" She exclaimed, she had told him when they were together that it was a great idea, and yet he always believe other. But she was happy for him and she smiled softly up to him and nodded her head, "That's wonderful." She said before she cocked her brow and she chuckled softly. "I know. Aint it a small world?" She asked, nodding her head slowly.

Though she turned as she heard her friend and she looked back over to Ralph, "Best we get into line." She turned on her heel as she slowly walked over to the hallway which entered into the dining room for the rehearsal dinner. They'd practice here before going to the actual wedding the next day. Though standing by his side, her hand rested on his arm and she smiled as the brides maids began to walk down the Aisle and soon herself and Ralph as she stood with no on in front of her and the doors opened as her friend Jess walked out and slowly before they said their lines, put the 'rings' on and then left.

Afterwards it was dinner and Amasie sighed softly as she looked over to him. "Well, I'll be sitting with the bride and Groom. You'll come with?" She asked before she began to walk to the table and took a seat.

He smiled nodding and joining her in line. The rehearsal went well though Ralph was a little too busy looking at Amasie and almost missed his cue to give the ring to the groom. They walked out arm in arm and he nodded at her question, â??The groom would kill me if I sat else where.â? He followed her over to the table and pulled her chair out for her before sitting near her. he wanted to keep talking to her about her life and everything but the family of the bride and groom decided that they would start the toasts off right away so that wasnâ??t happening yet.

He waited toasting when the time was right always looking into Amasieâ??s eyes when they touched glasses. He would find time to talk to her later he swore this to himself.

She smiled and laughed at his words and sat down at the table besides Ralph and she looked to him. Catching herself staring at him and then forcing herself to look away and listen to the toasts that were being said. Clinging their glasses together she looked towards him, smiling softly as their eyes locked and her face grew red and she looked down. She cleared her throat and brushed her hair back, she wanted to speak with him but she knew that right now wasn't the best time to do it as it was about the bride and groom.

"So, have you two decided on where you're going on your honeymoon?" she asked, of course they had but she wasn't told of where they were going after tomorrow night and she was quite interested in knowing.

Ralph had been in the same situation with her the entire time wanting to focus on the one woman that he had ever felt anything for but knowing that he owed it to the bride and groom to not. So he went through the motions getting into the toasts and letting himself be taken by the feeling of the time. His arm had slipped behind Amasieâ??s back resting on the back of her chair as though it was the most natural place for it to be.

As his ex asked where the happy couple was going to be spending their honeymoon Ralph leaned over interested in the answer as well. The bride bit her lip lightly looking over at her new husband who just smirked, â??I am taking her to a privet island that we worked together to rent in Hawaii so that there is nothing that can bother us.â? There was still a blush on the brides face as she leaned in and kissed him deeply. Ralph couldnâ??t help but breath out a long sigh leaning back in his chair as memories flooded over him.

"Oh! That's...great.." She trailed off a bit and she breathed in lightly, deeply but quietly and she sighed as she looked over to Ralph. She smiled as the couple kissed deeply and lovingly and her heart seemed to.. break and she sat back slowly. She couldn't help but look over to Ralph and her heart seemed to pound harder with each look she gave to him. She sat back, feeling his arm behind her but her hand moved to rest on it so he knew he didn't have to move it.

She wished she could be closer to him, her shoulder just under his arm, her head on his shoulder and her arms around him. She wished she could feel him close to her, and possibly once more. His lips against her own but she knew that was too big of a wish for her now. And just hearing Hawaii hurt her. She remembered the night they got there, their romantic candle light dinner out on the balcony and then romantic, passionate, deep love they made. She had to keep her eyes from swelling up with tears and she cleared her throat. "Oh, you two will have so much fun. Trust me." She nodded her head, she would know.. they would know.

Feeling her lean back against his arm he had been about to move it when he felt her soft hand on his. Out of instinct he gently took that hand his thumb brushing softly over the back of it. he did remember their honeymoon the first night was like a dream and not just the sex but the whole night. He had to admit that if there was one thing he truly missed it was her being there, the sex just came from them loving each other and being close it was having her there to talk to, to hold. He sighed and couldnâ??t resist leaning over and barely stopped himself from kissing her bare shoulder. His breath played over it for a moment before he leaned back sighing. Even with all the hurt that came thinking about their marriage the main hurt was that they had given up and not kept trying. As things started to break up and the bride and groom went to mingle he stood taking his wine with him and stepped out on the balcony memories of all the good times washing over him.

The couple left the table and she sighed softly, standing up as she watched him leave to the balcony. she stood up and followed him out before she stood behind him for a moment. Soon she stepped forward and leaned against the railing, looking down and her hand touched his arm, her eyes traveling up to look up to him and she smiled softly. "I remember our honeymoon there. I wish we could go back.." She sighed and brushed her hair back, she missed it. She missed him and she closed her eyes as her fingers touched the railing. Once that Hawaii had been said her heart broke once more, her eyes closing and she swallowed. Their honeymoon was perfect, she had just wished that their marriage was too. But no marriage was, they ran into a problem and they didnt work together to figure it out. They both turned around and just went separate ways which hurt themselves and she looked to him.

He nodded as she stood next to him. he knew how much it hurt to have lost the one girl he had loved all his life. â??As do Iâ?¦even knowing what happened afterwards.â? He took her hand lifting it too his lips, â??I still would do that honeymoon again with you.â? He sighed moving over behind her a little his arm going around her waist. â??I remember that first night walking out onto the balcony seeing you standing there in your robe looking out to see.â? He didnâ??t stop this time just kissing her shoulder lightly, â??You looked so beautiful standing there in the setting sun it just took my breath away."

She looked to him and sighed, feeling his lips on her hand and then his lips on her bare shoulder. Her eyes closed and they felt close to watering and she turned her head to look up to him. She sighed and touched his arm, "I'd do that honeymoon with you again too." She nodded her head she wanted to, she wished to feel his lips upon hers with that black tuxedo on and her white, long beautiful white dress on. She turned around slowly to face him, feeling his arm still back around her, around her waist and her hand upon his shoulder. She closed her eyes and didn't stop herself from wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close into a hug, her head upon his chest and her face buried up into the crick of his neck. "I've missed you so much." She whispered, "I'd do anything to have it the way it was before. But instead of pretending we didn't have problems, and fixing them." Though she pulled back slowly. She wondered if he was feeling what she was feeling, but she could be wrong and he could have moved on and she still head over heels for him.

His hand came up to brushed over her cheek slightly tilting her chin up to look into her eyes. â??Are you sure Amasie? I said a lot of things I regret that nightâ?¦I donâ??t want you to just cover them up.â? He leaned in a little bit his breath playing lightly over her lips, â??But if you want to try againâ?¦I can never say how much I want to take the chance and be with you again. The love I felt for the time we were together makes taking the chance of being hurt again worth it to me.â? He softly pressed his lips to hers just a gentle kiss something that could pass between friends if it didnâ??t have such love and caring in the short simple touch of his lips to hers.

She breathed in lightly, almost having lost it as her eyes met him and she shook her head. "I said things I regret too. Not just you." She rested her hands on his arms and she frowned slightly. Feeling his hand under her chin, though her eyes closed just for what seemed a mere second as she felt his lips pressing against her own. Though the moment she felt the warmth disappear they opened. "I want to try again..I've only dreamed about trying again." She swallowed, leaning up once more as she pressed her lips back to his, her eyes closed as her fingertips touched his cheek gently. Caressing his skin as she kissed him back with a little more passion than he had given with the first kiss, but she as well pulled away.

He returned her kiss with the same passion she showed. His hands brushed up her arms holding them lightly as he pressed his forehead to hers. â??I want to try again too Amasie I want to try to see if maybe we just were too young beforeâ?¦I just donâ??t want to hurt you again.â? He leaned in kissing her deep and passionately this time not breaking off. His hand slipped around her waist lightly holding her close as the other hand slipped behind her neck both just gently holding her close not forcing her to stay there just holding her up and close to him as long as she wanted to be.

((sorry about the delay I have been in a rut lately.))

[That's fine, I've been busy lately as well. No worries.]

She looked to him, her fingers touching his cheek and she sighed just before her eyes closed. She smiled, their foreheads touching one another and she swallowed as she felt the warmth of his hands running up her arms and her eyes grew watery, slowly. Her slightly dry lips parted a bit and her eyes opened to travel up to his and she shook her head. "You won't hurt me. And I don't want to hurt you either." She said and breathed in deeply, their lips pressed together in a deep passionate kiss as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him in close to her. Their bodies pressed together, her chest to his and his stomach to hers. She for once.. since their divorce. Felt whole again and with only him in her arms.

He held her close kissing her deeply feeling that connection that he had thought was lost to him forever. His hand brushed back to her cheek as he slowly pulled back his lips moving down to her neck kissing at the sensitive spots that he remembered there. â??Amasie..â? kiss â??We really shouldnâ??tâ?¦.â? kiss and nibble, â??Do this nowâ?¦â? pulling back he panted lightly his lips just centimeters away from hers their breath mingling between. â??This is the time for the bride and groomâ?¦â? he kissed her again his hands coming up to cup her cheeks lightly, looking into her beautiful eyes, â??I am fighting everything my body wants Amasie, but I want us both to be sure before anything. Maybe a drink after the bride and groom leave?â?

Their lips parted and she felt.. empty all most but upon hearing his words her eyes traveled up and into his. Though she about lost her breath, feeling his smooth gentle lips against her neck. Against those certain, sensitive spots that made her crazy. Made her need him with her every second of every day. Thogh her hands moved, grasping his arms and she looked back up and nodded her head. "I.. I know." She whispered, swallowed and she pressed her forehead into his chest a bit. She pulled back and kissed his lips one last time before pulling back. "A drink after they leave would be wonderful." She nodded, her hand touching his wrist before she turned, walking back inside with him and she peered around slowly.

He needed a little more time to cool off then she seemed to. Their time apart had left a gaping hole in his heart and he was feeling it fill now. Sighing he turned and looked at her back watching her remembering every curve of her body as though it was yesterday they had last made love not years ago. He sighed and finally walked into the reception spotting the bride and groom and hurrying over to be there as the best man should. He did his best to push his ex-wife out of his mind while he spent time with the happy couple but it seemed everything reminded him of her and he would turn to look for her sometimes seeing her sometimes not.

And she did as well, she knew this was the bride and grooms time but all she could think about was Ralph. Though she sighed, she had missed him so much. Was it best if they truly did move on, or take another chance. Though the night passed on by slowly. After having cut the cake, and opening up their presents they let their DJ into the reception to start his music and at least let the music and party start until the guests decided it was time to leave. Watching as the happy couple danced to their first song together and she snapped a few photos of them.

The dancing started and Ralph took his normal place when there was a party going on, he leaned against a wall. It wasnâ??t that he didnâ??t like parties just that even back in highschool he had been a loner and not used to mingling with others, the only person that had been able to get him to come out of his shell was Amasie. He watched her around the edge of the dance floor taking pictures of the goings on. he smiled taking a chair and sitting backwards on it he just watched her smiling letting his eyes drink in her loveliness.

Back
Top Bottom