Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Slayer r.p

Willow was in a bar full of both men and women. She sat in the dark corner of the bar looking at every man in the room. She drank red wine which matched her lovely red hair. Her eyes were hazel brown but turns red when she feast upon blood. She wore a corest top and a matching skirt which shows off her belly. Willow had her hair pulled back into a ponytail and had on black stockings that goes up to her need with black heels to match. She had long black gloves that goes up to her elbows and red lipstick to match her hair.

As Zack entered the town he spotted a bar near the inn where he would be staying adjusting his black hoody he opened the door and walked in looking around his natural white hair falling across his grey eyes he checked to see his sword was still at his side as he reached down his fingerless black leather gloves grazed his jeans, after doing that he walked around before spotting a beautiful women with red hair.

She saw him walk into the room and stopped as he spotted her sitting alone. She smiled softly and pushed the chair out from under the table for him to join her. She gestured with her hand for him to have a seat. "Join me, young traveler." She says in a sweet yet soft voice.

He walks over to the woman and sits " Thank you" he said his voiceslightly feminine but still deep enough to be noticed as a males voice "so what brings you to a place like this from your dress u look more like you should be at a high class joint not the town pub."

She smiles softly at him and sipped her wine. "I like small town pubs better than those high class parties." She says to him softly and runs her leg up his leg until her leg was on top of his thigh. "Would you like a drink?" She asked him softly.

She smiled and glanced at the waitress, tips her glass from side to side showing it was empty. She looked back at the man and set her glass down. "Another glass of wine and whatever the gentleman wants." She says to the waitress. "It's on me." She says to him as she invites him to drink whatever he wants even if it was over the price range. She has the money and no one to really spend it on besides herself.

he looks at the waitress out of the corner of his eye "just sake please" he looks at the woman sitting across from him and looks into her eyes as the waitress scampers off to get the drinks

She tilted her head to the side and looked confused at his order. "Sake?" She asked him softly. "That I have not heard off before well at least have not heard someone order." She said to him softly as she watches him.

"Its a japanese rice wine, its quite good actually if you like u can try some of mine." he says smiling and looking inot the eyes of his female companion.

She smiles softly and shakes her head softly. "I'll stick with red wine." She says to him softly. "So what brings you here?" She asked him softly.

She smiled softly and nods. "Oh of course it would come down to work. What do you do for a living?" She asked him and she kept her eyes on his.

She pulled her bare flesh away from his skin and kept her eyes locked onto his. "What kind of hunter?" She asked him as she kind of knew what the answer was but wanted to hear it from him. She brought the glass up to her lips and takes a sip.

"My prey is of pale skin and sharp fangs they are seductive and elegent but should they become unruly and violent i have to hunt them i am a vampire hunter, but you my fair lady don't have to worry your not on my list of prey well at least not for killing." He smiules and winks as he says the last part taking a drink from his glass

"Thought your kind died a few centuries ago." She says to him softly as she looks at the man to her side at the other table. She let her tongue slide over her perfect teeth especially her sharp tooth and her eyes lightly showed red but turned back to her normal color as she looks back at him.

She leans towards him and smiles. "Not all vampires look to kill." She says to him softly. "They wish to be left alone with their mate." She says to him softly as she sits back in her chair and takes a sip of her wine.

"Well according to the records we did but a few of us remain in the shadows." he takes a sip of his sake and smiles moving his hair out of his eyes

"If I was what you hunt would you kill me even if I dont drink human blood?" She asked him softly as she stares at him with her hands and legs close to her own body. She wasnt pale like he said vampires would be. The pale vampires were the older yet wiser ones. She wants alot in life but couldnt get it since she walks among the dead, a family is what she really wants. A mate with teenage children. She says in her mind. I want that. Is it so hard when you have nothing yet cant seem to find the right humans to turn?

She removed her hand from under his and looks him in the eyes. "I must go. I am getting...." She says softly and looks down at her wine. "Tired." She said but she really meant was hungry for blood. "Unless you wish to come with me." She says to him. She was planning on feeding but she changed her mind.

She smiles at him and stands up as well. She didnt take his hand but started walking. "Try to keep up." She says to him as she uses a bit of her speed to get out of the bar.

Back
Top Bottom