Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Chris felt her lean against his chest, his hands lathered again moved lower down each leg before lifting them one at a time and rinsing them thoroughly. Taking one of the shower heads he sprayed it down over her back and buttocks moving to the front of her body slowly.

She smiled and let him rinse her, giggling softly as the water tickled her. Her lips curved into another, bigger smile as she did just as he suggest, enjoying his attention. Her eyes watched his every move very intently as he moved in front of her.

Chris smiled as he washed her body, running the shower head lower down over her stomach he paused to look into her eyes for a few brief seconds before pushing it against her pussy and giving her a good douching.

She squealed and squirmed away from him as he continued to spray into her and she laughed, taking the shower head from him. "I think you've had enough fun with that for now," she said.

Chris grinned at her words, his body turning a little to slide one hand around her waist as he kissed and nibbled on her neck and earlobe. His words whispered. "You love it thought."

She shivered and arched into him as his hand brushed down her back. "Mmmm, of course I do." She closed her eyes and rested on his shoulder. "So, how long have you wanted me?" she asked, teasingly. She got the soap from a little shelf and lathered up before rubbing her soapy hands over his shoulders.

Chris felt her body arch into his as she shivered first before lathering up his shoulders. His lips found the soft skin of her neck, teeth barely grazing against. "Since the first day i saw you in the office. Your voice over the phone got me quite hot too."

She chuckled, still working soap into his skin. "Mmmm, is that why you were so nervous when I first met you?" she asked, giving him more access to her neck.

Chris moaned at her touch , aching and always craving more as his lips made even softer contact with her neck before turning a little and looking into her eyes. "Yes it was, you are someone i never believed would be interested in me."

She soaped up his chest and rubbed up and down his sides. "Oh, I was very interested in you. Especially after I got to know you better." She loved the way he had been so sweet to her, and now how he couldn't stop himself from craving her. "It doesn't hurt that you're a very sexy man--suits and all."

Chris moaned a little louder and felt his cheeks heating up as he listened intently to her words. His eyes meeting hers as whispered words flowed. "Oh but you are much sexier in and out of clothes."

She chuckled and smiled up at him as she ran her soapy hands up and down his thighs. "Oh? You think so? Well, I suppose I can't help that, but I'll try to be less sensual in my tone when I make calls."

Chris chuckled at her words, legs spread a little wider as he felt his shaft harden even more. "No the allure is only there for some, trust me on that."

"Ouch?" she said with a chuckle. "Well, as long as I continue to catch your eye," Claire said, soaping up the rest of him.

Chris grinned, his eyes sparkling like diamonds as he took her hands and guided her body closer to his. With one hand he lifted one leg around his waist and with one quick movement thrust his turgid shaft hard, fast and deep into her pussy. "You always will."

Claire moaned loudly as he entered her so suddenly again. She pulled him further into her with her leg. She kissed his lips and smiled at him. "I'm glad to know that."

Chris thrust his shaft even harder and faster in and out of her pussy, the tip smashing repeatedly and more ferociously with this penetration into her g-spot as he returned the kiss with passion and lust.

She moaned louder and kissed his lips softly, her body writhing against him with pleasure. "You're amazing," she gasped, honestly impressed with his stamina.

Chris's lips locked with hers, the years of going without finally able to be released as his shaft buried itself deep inside of her pussy. His hands gripping her buttocks tightly pulling her body even harder against his.

She kissed him back, moaning into him as he ravaged her. She pulled her other leg up to go around his waist as he held her by the ass. "You feel amazing," she moaned.

Chris heard her moaned out words, his own moans and groans matching hers as they filled the small room. His shaft pulsating violently deep inside of her pussy before erupting like a volcano spewing forth the contents of his tiny but hard sacs. "You are the amazing one" He groaned out as the kiss broke.

She moaned softly and rested on his shoulder as she laughed softly. "I've never had sex in this shower before. It's good to know that it's so damn perfect for it.

Chris grinned at her words, his lips finding hers and locking with them for several long seconds as he continued to thrust his shaft in and out of her pussy but much slower now. "You are the perfect one, anywhere would be awesome to have sex as long as you are there."

"Ohh....Chris..." she groaned and let him continue to pump her. "H-how long has it been for you? Before me?"

Chris heard the groan, his hands gripping her buttocks tighter as he buried his shaft deep inside her pussy, hips grinding against hers. "A few years, how about you."

Back
Top Bottom