Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Office Romances don't work...do they? (Nightstalker x Candi)

Claire moaned, whimpering just a little as he cupped her, his thumb torturing her. She sucked gently on his neck, careful not to leave a mark as he played with her.

Chris's moaned matched hers as he felt his shaft hardening again, sliding his middle finger past her glistening labia into the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy twisting it around as his thumb continued to torture her clitoris.

She gasped and moaned his his finger entered her and she let go of his neck, moving to his lips. "I need you," she whispered, kissing him. "I need you inside of me."

Chris felt her lips leave his neck to meet his, returning it with lust and passion burning deep to the core of his body his finger was removed as he manouvred his body between her legs. Gripping her waist tightly with one hand his other took several locks of her hair pulling on them tightly as he rubbed the tip of his turgid shaft against her labia.

Claire moaned softly as he pulled on her hair, his head meeting with her soft, wet lips. She returned his kiss with passion and longing and slowly pressed down on his hips with her own, his impressive length slowly starting to penetrate her waiting womanhood. Her eyes closed and she slid down his shaft until he was completely in her and waited for his reaction to her inner folds.

Chris gripped her hair firmly but at the same time giving some movement of her head, his lips and tongue dancing with hers as his turgid shaft penetrated deeper and deeper upon the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy. His hand on her waist tightened its grip as his own hips thrust upwards driving the tip even deeper into her pussy before corkscrewing it around.

Claire shivered and moaned loudly as he thrust into her and corkscrewed around inside of her. She kissed him deeply, her back arching just a bit as he did so. God he was perfect.

Chris loved hearing the moans from her as he pulled almost all the way out then rammed his shaft back in, hitting her g-spot on each inward thrust harder and faster. Constantly attacking it now he wanted to make her cum again as he gripped her hair a little tighter.

She moaned loudly as her back arched heavily. He was slowly killing her with pleasure. Since she was still incredibly sensitive, it wouldn't take her long to reach her climax now. Her hands made their way to his shoulders, squeezing there tightly as she moved her hips with his and cooperated with his hands as he rammed into her. "Oh! Mmmm...Chris! So good!"

Chris heard her moaned out response, his hands moving to each side of her waist now holding her body tightly against his as the tip of his shaft smashed against the very core of her pussy. Repeatedly it attacked as he groaned loudly, the tip lightly pulsating before releasing his hot sticky fluid against the inner walls mixing with her flowing juices.

She came just after he did, moaning and shivering and fighting for air. She rested herself against him, catching her breath on his chest, loving every moment with him. He truly was something special.

Chris buried his shaft deep inside her pussy, hips almost colliding constantly as his own breathing was quite fast. Eyes glazed over met hers, whispered words left his mouth. "God yes, you are the angel i was seeking."

"I was thinking just the same thing," she said getting her second wind as he hilted himself in her, still going. Her hips, not to be outdone, kept the pace with his as she continued to kiss his neck. "You're amazing," she whispered.

Chris moaned at the combination of her words and kisses to his neck, his fingers moving to her back tracing up and down her spine as hips moved lightly against hers. His shaft continuing to tease the insides of her pussy. "Claire i am glad you enjoy, taking you at work would have been thrilling though."

"I know," she groaned. "I would have liked to do it, but I'm not quite that adventurous yet." He smiled and kissed him softly.

Chris smiled back into her eyes, returning the kiss with his insides grinning at the catch he had made in not just the job but her too. Hips moved against hers more before speaking. "Should we shower , or you want me to leave."

"You can stay if you want," she said with a little moan. "We should probably get a shower though," she said softly.

She smiled at him and then groaned softly as she pulled herself off of and away from him. "Mmm, follow me," she said softly, standing. She went to a closet and pulled out some towels and wash cloths and then led him to the large bathroom she'd managed to grab. The shower was very big and had several shower heads that sprayed different places. It looked very inviting. She set the towels on a shelf near the shower and waited for Chris before heading in.

Chris heard her groan, returning the smile as he nodded at her words. His body following behind hers, eyes taking in the different shower heads, eager to try to some of them as he stepped in to the shower just after her. Taking the soap from the small rack he lathered up his hands, reaching for her shoulders and back running them downwards.

Claire smiled as she got the water running, enjoying the feel of his soapy fingers on her back. Her eyes closed as she splashed her face with water before reaching over for her facial soap and scrubbing her skin. When she was done, she put the soap away and rinsed before turning to look at him again. "That feels nice," she said with a smile.

Chris smiled as he lathered up her back, his hands working lower downwards and over her buttocks giving each a good squeeze as his eyes met hers. "Glad you enjoy all that i do."

She let him continue, smiling as he squeezed her ass. "Of course I do," she said with a smile. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Chris grinned as he leaned closer to her , hands working down over her buttocks to her legs. His lips softly touching hers. "Not right at the moment but to enjoy."

Her lips brushed against his one more time. She smiled and leaned against his chest, enjoying the feel of those spectacular hands of his. He hadn't seemed like the kind of guy who would have had so much pent up sexual energy. He hadn't seemed like the kind of guy who'd take the lead like this either.

Back
Top Bottom