Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and his beloved Maid. (Willow and Zero_Raider1)

"You heard me, a raise in your paycheck." He was a little miffed at how suddenly she stopped. He disregarded that fact and instead ran one hand through her long hair, resting it behind her head and bringing her closer. "You look shocked? Is there something wrong with what I said?"

She pressed her body against his body. "It just didnt accur to me that I would get a raise in my paycheck for sleeping with you." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes.

"Wait a second, you haven't slept with me yet." He spoke softly to her, still maintaining eye contact. "Your getting a raise because you...have provn very skillful in everything that you do for me." He pulled her head closer so he could kiss her on the lips once again, holding it there for longer before breaking away. "Unless you want to get paid more for sleeping with me then I can arrange for that."

She listen to him and kissed him back, closing her eyes as they kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes. "I work hard for my pay." She says to him softly. "If you wish to pay me for giving you sex then that is fine." She says to him softly.

"I wonder if I'm doing the right thing though, giving you a raise for a reason like that." He said with a soft sigh. "Hmm, so, are you gonna finish up on me or do I get to do the rest myself?" He smiled rubbing his body into her's.

Her eyes soften at his words and she smiles at him. "I am done eashing you." She says to him softly. She keeps her body up against his and kisses his cheek. "Unless you wish for me to make you cum right now?" She asked him softly as she looks him in the eyes.

"Later, after we're down with our bath." He said softly and turned the shower on so the water could rinse away the body wash on both them. He kissed her as the water rinsed off the soap on their bodies. After a while he pulled away and turned the faucet off. "Alright, all down now." He stepped out of the tub and onto the bathroom mat. "Would you like to dry me off?"

She smiles and steps out onto the bathmat and pulls the towel off the bathroom towel rack. She starts drying him off, legs, waist, torso, arms and his neck along with his face. "I would love it if you dried me off as well." SHe says to him softly as she kisses him on the lips softly.

"If that's what you wish." Once Willow finished Drying Seth's body, he took the towel and started to dry her off in return. "We don't have to have sex right after the shower. I was thinking of spending this free weekend I have together with you, my favorite personal maid." He spoke softly as he moved lower while drying her. "Despite how much time we get together, we hardly talk about each other. It's weird knowing that you know more about me then I do you."

"I know more about you because I pay attention to all your needs." She says to him softly."If you wish to know something about me all you have to do is ask me." She says to him softly and she smiles at him. "I do want sex. It has been awhile since the last time I actually had sex." She says to him softly.

"You mean you done it before?" He suddenly asked on the spur of the moment. He had know her for a very long time, and hearing that she had sex with someone was shocking to hear. Shocking, but not disappointing. "Bummer, I was hoping to be your first. When was the last time you did it, and with whom?" He asked as he started to dry her hair.

She framed his face in her hands and smiles at him. "I was 20 when I last had sex and it was from an ex boyfriend." She says to him softly. "He only wanted the sex and once he got it he broke it off with me and thats why I started to pay more attention to my work than anything else." She says to him softly as she explains to him about what happened to her.

"What a cruel and Unusual boyfriend he was." He said softly. He pulled her head closer to his to kiss her again. It was brief this time, not lasting nearly as long as the others. He finished drying her off and held her close, their body's pressing against the other. "Your kinda warm. Do you want me to reconsider the time of our 'mutual bonding' or do you think you can wait?"

"Stop stalling, Master. Once I have my mind set it doesnt change." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms around his neck and presses her body more against his body. "Unless you dont wish to have sex with me." She says and her eyes soften from the thought.

"I'm not stalling. Just making sure that this is what you want." He kissed her again as she pushed herself into him and guided her from the bathroom to their bedroom, carrying their clothes in his arms. He made sure no one could see them as they moved silently through the halls, eventually entering his bed chambers at last. Seth laughed off his worries of getting caught and gently laid Willow down onto his bed. He kissed her once more, sliding a hand ofter her right breast and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Their soft..."

She laughs softly and moans out with pleasure. "Hmm, Master. I do take care of my skin and my body." She says to him softly. "I want more, Master." She says to him softly.

He kissed her again to silence her please, then answered them by placing both hands over her breasts and fondling them. After a while he pulled away from the kiss and moved his head down to her breasts, removing a hand to lick and eventually suck on one of her breasts. "They're soft, and the taste nice." He smiled and gave them both a firm squeeze.

She kissed him back and moaned out when he tasted her nipple in his mouth. "Oh Master." She moans out softly as he fondles her breasts. She arches her back aup against his body. "More please." SHe begs him softly.

He continued to suckle on her breasts, tugging lightly at her nipples with his teeth as she arched her back in pleasure. He let one hand snake down her body and slither betweem her legs, gently beginning to stroke her lovely mound down there just to tease her more. "It's even softer down here, and wet." He said sofly to her before pushing his fingers into her pussy.

She moans out with pleasure and moves her hips down against his hand as he fingers her. "Oh yes so good!" She cries out iwth pleasure to him.

He wa glad she was enjoying this. After letting his fingers probe around inside her for a bit he pulled them out and searched around her pussy until he uncovered her clit, giving it a gentle rub when he found it. "Found your secret sweet spot." He smiled, lifting his head up to kiss her as he pinched her clit between two of his fingers.

She moaned out with pleasure even as her body shuttered under his touch when his fingers found her clit. "Oh Master." She moans out softly to him. "That feels wonderful." She says to him softly and looks him in the eyes. "I want your cock inside of me. I want to cum on it." She says to him softly and smiles at him.

"As you wish." He smiled, kissing her once more on the lips before lifting himself up over her and in one smooth movement, pushed his dick into her pussy with some resistance. She was pretty tight, so he figured she really hadn't done this in a long while. Focusing back on the task at hand, he began to move back and forth, slowly thrusting his dick into and out of her pussy. "Feels good enough for you?"

She moans out with pleasure and wraps her legs around his waist more. She starts moving her hips up against his waist as he starts moving inside of her. "Oh Master you feel so big and wonderful!" She cries out with pleasure. "Dont stop. I love it!" She says to him in a loving yet pleasurable voice as she moves with him in the same speed as he was pushing inside of her. She was indeed enjoying it and she wanted him to really know she was enjoying it with him.

Her cries of ecstasy were only fueling his lust, making him continually thrust faster and harder as time passed. It was all made easier through the way she arced herself, which made it much easier to thrust more smoothly before. "How is your master's cock? Is it better then the last cock you had?"

Back
Top Bottom