Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and his beloved Maid. (Willow and Zero_Raider1)

Willow

Star
She had her Master's breakfast done and on a tray. She wore her hair up in curls in a ponytail and she wore her maids outfit just like she was suppose too everyday. She carried the tray in her hands and went upstairs. She walked down the hall and into her Master's bedroom. She set the tray down on his night stand and bent over her Master's sleeping body. "Good Morning Master." Willow says to him softly yet in a sweet voice.

(That just the pic of your outfit or your character all together?)

Seth remained in deep sleep in his bed. He barely budged an inch when his personal maid attempted to wake him with her voice and the smell of food. He had a rough day last light that pushed him up late into the night.

He eventually found the energy to make and let out of long, tired yawn before sitting up. He only wore pants when he slept, particularly jeans at that. He groan wearily as he reached out to pick up the first thing he touched on his plate and stuffed it in his mouth. "Mornin'" He muffled through his food.

((just the outfit. i described what she looks like.))

She smiled and moved the tray over his lap after he sat up. "How was your sleep, Master?" She asked him as she stood there watching him eat his breakfast. She loves being his personal maid and she walks over to his closet. She opens it up and starts to pick something out for his day. "Would you like to shower after breakfast? I can get it started when your nearly done with your breakfast." She asked and said at the same time.

((Just her hair. Haven't heard or seen what her face looks like yet, or her body's physique.))

"Coulda been longer." he grumbled again as he staggered out of bed while she turned to pick out an outfit for him from the closet. He arms suddenly found their way around his maid's body, and his head found a perch on her right shoulder. He kissed her gently on the neck and whispered. "Your so nice to me." He continued to hug his maid, his head nuzzling into her neck affectionately. "I want you with me when I shower. I don't think I can wash my entire body without you today." He kissed her neck again and left her to pick out his outfit as he started off on eating his breakfast again. His hair was all messy this morning, as well as his bed. He never was a tidy sleeper.

(ok i will give you a pic of my char.)

She had froze when she felt his arms go around her waist and she felt him kiss her body. Willow looked at him after he went back to his breakfast. "Me, shower with you?" She asked him softly as she brought his street clothes over to the bed since it was his day off. She laid his clothes on the bed and looked at him in the eyes.

"Yes. I want you to shower with me today." He sounded sure about it. He continued to eat his breakfast happily, loving how well it was all prepared for him. "Do you not like the idea? I thought you'd be comfortable with it, seeing as you are my personal maid and all." Finishing his breakfast, he laid down on his bed and let out a satisfying sigh. "Ah, that was delicious."

She blushed at his words. "Yes I am your personal maid but that doesnt mean sexual, Master." She says to him softly and walks over to the tray on the bed. She picks it up and sets it down on the nightstand. "But if that is waht you wish then I see no problem with it." She says to him softly and starts walking to his bathroom. Once she was in his bathroom she started the water and let it heat up to the right tempture.

"I wasn't thinking of you in such a way." He smiled innocently and watches her leave. It was difficult not to think of such things with the sort of outfit she was wearing. He eventually crawled out of bed again and stretched, then slowly headed off to the bathroom to see his bath all ready for him. "You don't have to help me shower if you really don't want to. It's just hard to wash my back on my own. That's all." He whispered into her ear from behind before standing up straight to undo his shirt first. "Last chance to leave."

She turned around and helped him undo his shirt. "I will not leave." She says to him softly. "Pleasing you is always first on my list." She says to him softly and push his shirt off his shoulders, onto the floor. "I will do anything for you, Master." She says to him softly.

"Be careful of what you say, I might get the wrong idea." He smiled fiendishly. "I'm joking. I'm glad my parents chose you as my personal maid." His shirt soon came off leaving him only in his pants. "You gonna take my pants off too or will you leave momentarily to fetch me my change of clothes?"

She smiles at him and leans up against him. She presses her lips to his as her hands pushes his pants down to the floor. "I can watch what I say but it's not who I am." She says to him softly.

He was surprised at her sudden advance. He kissed back, feeling his pants fall of as they did, and eventually felt her lips leave his. "I was honestly going to have you simply wash me this morning. However you look like you have something esle in mind?" He asked as his arm's reach around Willow and played with the lace that held her corset together. "I'm not asking you to do it. You can still walk away."

She smiles at him and looks him in the eyes. "I will do anything for you even if it means sexual." She says to him softly. She stays in his reach and she noticed his hand play with the lacy on her corset top of her maids uniform. She smiles as she looks him back in the eyes. "I am not afraid, you can take it off me. I am not shy about my boy." She says to him softly.

"That's not what you told me in my bed chambers." Seth smiled and began undoing her lace. Once undone, he removed her corset and dropped it onto the floor. Next his hands tugged down her skirt and panties until both had fallen to the floor. "Shall I keep going, or do you want to remove the rest?" He asked, gliding his hands over her stockings-covered legs.

She smiles as she feels him undress her body and smiles widely as he glides his hands over her stocking-covered legs. "Keep going." She says to him softly as she looks him in the eyes. She wanted him to fully undress her since she wasnt shy about her naked body. She wants his hands on her naked form and touching her all over with his clever hands. "I want you to do things to me, Master Seth." She says to him softly.

Seth proceeded to pull down her stockings as well, then finally removing her head dress and letting her hair fall into it's natural form. "What kind of things?" He asked in response to her request. His hands began to roam his maid's body, moving down her back and around he leg's, as well as occasionally squeezing her ass cheeks. He kissed Willow and slowly guided her into the tub. "Want to turn the shower on? Or shall we enjoy a nice, warm bath together?"

"Anything you wish." She says to him as she moves into the shower with him. "Shower is fine." She says to him in a sweet yet loving voice. "What do you want to do to me Master?" She asked him softly.

"I want you to clean my body using your body." He said softly into her ear. "Use your body as a soap rag to wash my body with." He gently nipped her ear lobe before pulling back to face her and handing her the shampoo bottle. "Do that and I'll let you suck on my cock." To tease her Seth poked his cock into Willow's body gently, showing her how hard it was. "You up for it?"

She smiles and looks him in the eyes. "The only way I'll wash your body with mine. You'll have to make me all soapy. I'll be really slick and slippery." She says to him softly in a teasing way. "Hmm, I would love to suck on your cock, Master Seth." She says to him softly. "Will you wash me so I can wash you with my body?" She asked him softly.

"Sure, I could use a more thourough experiance of your body." He opened the body wash bottle and poured the lotion onto her breasts. It was cold and drizzled down her breasts as Seth put the bottle away, but soon his hands were over her breasts and massaging the lotion around her breasts, then towards the rest of her body as well. His hands slid around her torso, covering all of her upper body in slick body wash, even her arms and hands. He applied more body was to his hands and started on her lower body, beginning with her ass and hips and slowly working down her legs. He even slipped two fingers between her legs and rubbed the lotion onto her pussy and clit, and even over her second hole so as to make sure he got everywhere. Though his maid wouldn't protest in his face, he wonder if she was okay with this and was really enjoying this.

She moaned out as he fingered her as he washed her body. She smiled as she watched him washed her body. "Master's turned in getting washed." She says to him softly as she watched him stand up and she pressed her body up against his. She started moving her body up and down, letting her skin wash his skin. "Like this?" She asked him softly.

"Exactly like this." He moan comfortably for her. "Also, try thinking creatively. You might get a bonus." He kissed her on the lips and allowed her to rub herself anywhere she wanted. She always marveled at his maids wonderful body, but wasn't able to grasp the full glory of her sexy body until now, even with the 'revealing' maid outfit's she wore.

She kissed him back and moved her legs up and down on his legs, getting them soapy. Her arms wrapped around hisbody and rubbing her arms around him to get his body soapy as well. She pulls out of the kiss and smiles at him. "I just may know what creative way to get you soapy, at least every inch of you." She says to him as she moves down his body and wraps her own breasts around his legth. She rubs them up and down getting his cock nice and soapy. "Is this creative for you?" She asked him softly.

"I was thinking of something...else, but that's...better then what I had...in mind." It felt really good, and looked sexy at the same time. If he wasn't fully hard then, he was now. It was getting harder to think clearly. "I really should give you that raise I've been considering."

She frozed and looked up at him at the word raise. "Raise?" She asked him softly as she stands up and looks him in the eyes. "You want to give me a raise?" She asked him.

Back
Top Bottom