Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Invaluable (me and Josieanna)

She smiled more, rubbing her lips over his again. "Well, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, but I'm trying to make you feel good. Is it working?" she asked, grinning down at him while still stroking his erection slowly.

He returned the kiss that she gave, and let out a longer moan as she rubbed him. "Yes..." He was able to whisper out.

Joanna smiled more and kissed him again. "Hmmm.....I wonder what else you might like," she said quietly, her hand still caressing him while she grinned wickedly at him.

She was doing this on purpose, teasing him, tantalizing kisses that he was powerless to return. Soft moans escaped his lips as she moved her kisses away. Then he heard her newly teasing words, and he let out a soft gasp to it. "What are you going to do to me?"

She leaned down and kissed him again, nipping gently at his lower lip. "Nothing you won't like, I promise," she whispered, her hand leaving his hard shaft, wondering what he would do.

She kissed back up to his lips, and he returned it until she nipped his lip. "o-ok." He responded, rather nervous, but letting out a soft sound of disapproval as her hand left his erection.

Back
Top Bottom