Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Invaluable (me and Josieanna)

Raziel99

Pulsar
The war between Lycans and Vampires raged for many centuries, neither side giving in. Both races were losing many of their own, and it looked more than likely that both races would be wiped from the planet by the time the war was over. But, all of that was changed one day, when a high ranking Vampire was captured and taken to a important Lycan power, and the two of them fell in love. It was with their efforts that the war finally ended, and the two races joined together to become stronger than either race had been before. Their research flourished, and they found many things. Birth rates went up, cures were found in the other race's blood. A great council of Vampires and Lycans was made, with that couple as the head.

One thing that was of constant research, though, was the children of the mixed couples. They would only take in one aspect of the parents instead of both. Perplexed, and wanting a answer, their new Lord had research started on the answer for Hybrids, ones that had the powers and abilities of both Lycans and Vampires. It was many years, but the researchers were able to find a way to make Hybrids. However, how their growth would go was uncertain, and the Lord had them sealed off, to make sure that nobody could get their hands on them for evil. While they were in stasis, they had memories implanted into their minds, of their powers, customs, everything they would need to know about life in the world. They would be brought conscious for tests before being put back to sleep.

The war ended 200 years ago, and now the Experiment, simply labeled 'X' but also called Raziel, was 20 years old. He had watched the people around him while he was conscious in the stasis tank, their work over him, the room he was in. He wanted out, he wanted to escape, but he had to do this perfectly, or else they would make sure he couldn't get out.

It was later, a few hours into the night, that the room was empty except for him. He lifted his hand up after he was able to rouse himself to consciousness, and he focused enough to turn his hand into a claw. He broke the glass easily, the blue fluid pulling him out as well onto the floor. He hit the ground with a thud, a shiver going through him from the cold air and floor compared to the warm fluid he was in. He stood quickly, and looked up at the ventilation duck. He focused for another moment before turning into mist, heading through the ducts to a room near the far wall. It was empty, though there were footsteps outside.

He did it quickly, breaking the window. The door behind him opened at the sound, and they sounded the alarm, but it was too late. Raziel jumped out into the snow covered lands and into the forest.

"Joanna, they are counting on you!" Mikail nearly yelled at his daughter. Since she'd been told that it was her job to find the hybrid experiment, the young lycan called Joanna had been throwing a temper tantrum that envied those of two-year olds and her father was exasperated. "I know that you wished to go to the ball tonight, but this is much more important!" he told her.

Joanna turned to glare at him. "EVERYTHING is more important than what I want, isn't that right, Father?" she said sarcastically. Nevertheless, she went to her room to pack what she thought she might need for this mission. Within twenty minutes, she'd left the house in search of The Hybrid, seriously contemplating never returning.

Looking disdainfully into the snow covered forest, Joanna resigned herself to the mission and started looking for any track The Hybrid might have left.

Raziel had simply ran from the facility, because that was all he was able to do. If he shifted to mist, he would freeze pretty much on the spot, and he doubted that flight would help much. Every step that he took in the snow was freezing to his feet, and it climbed up his legs rather quickly. The small flurry of snow pattering against his body didn't help much, either, since he couldn't generate his own heat properly. He lived in the heated stasis tank his whole life, so he never learned how to use his energy to keep himself warm. So what he had left from escaping the tank was what he was running on.

He was only a few miles away from the research center when he nearly collapsed against a tree, panting and eyes closing for exhaustion. He hadn't been fed that day, and he normally didn't use too much energy, but his burst of speed and changing that he had done drained him faster than he could have expected. He pushed himself up after a moment, continuing forward, but now in only slow steps forward, more intent on keeping himself upright at the moment.

Joanna quickly caught up with The Hybrid. Well, lookie here....I just might make the ball after all, she thought gleefully. Slowly she closed in on him. Noticing that he was shivering, she dug a blanket out of her bag and held it out to him. "You ought to know better than to run away in the snow when you're still naked," she said, her voice soft. His nudeness hadn't left her unaffected. She didn't look at him but past him, her eyes fixed on a tree just past his left shoulder. Her cheeks were red with blush, a little embarased on his behalf.

HE hadn't really been paying attention, more focused on not falling at the moment. but when he heard her voice, he wheeled around, nearly stumbling but able to catch himself. He was taking faster steps backwards now, shaking his head slowly. "You- you came to take me back. I'm not going back..." He sped up his steps, turning around and starting to run, with energy that one would only get with that sort of life-and-death adrenaline. "I'm not going back!" He had no idea where he was going, he just knew that he was not going to get caught. COULD NOT get caught.

Joanna, anticipating his retreat, was prepared for it and caught up with him quickly. Grabbing his arm to try to make him stop, she said softly, "Sh...Don't worry," she said instinctively. "I won't make you go anywhere you don't want to go. But you should take the blanket." She offered it again, smiling softly. "Until you learn to regulate your temperature, I think you need it." Moving slowly, she unfolded the blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders. "There, that's better isn't it?"

She had caught him fast, and he stumbled back, only staying up on his feet because she had a grip on him. He fought it, pulling and trying to move away, but the truth was that he just didn't have the strength or energy to. He heard her words, highly doubting them, but she moved and gave him the blanket, and there was some warmth in it that he was able to absorb. His hands moved, pulling it tighter around him. "Thanks." He slightly mumbled, turning towards her for a moment.

Joanna smiled and nodded. "You're welcome," she said softly before turning away to set up a tent. She had promised that they wouldn't go back right away, but they had to stay somewhere. Within minutes, she had the small tent set up in an area where very little snow was on the ground. Holding back the flap, she looked at him. "Coming in?" she said quietly.

She had a tent up nearby within moments. It wouldn't be that warm, but it would at least be protection from the falling snow. "Thank you." He said again, in a whisper, as he moved into the tent. He dropped down, surrounded by the blanket that she gave him, which held the rest of his body heat rather well. But he still needed energy. "Go. I can tell you have things to do." He said, as his eyes closed.

She crawled in and sat on the other side of the tent. She was digging through her bag for something to eat when he spoke and she looked up, surprised by his perceptiveness. "Erm, thank you," she said, going bak to looking for food. "I do have somewhere I wish I could be, but until I take you back, I can't go. And I promised not to take you back there, so....food?" she asked, holding out half a granola bar.

He listened to her explanation, starting to feel bad about being so selfish about this. But then she held up a bar of oats and other stuff that he would never imagine going into his system, and had to hold back a look of disgust as he looked at it. "I will pass on that." He said, in a slightly lower voice than usual, before his head rested against a bump in the blanket.

She shrugged and ate the bar herself. "You don't know what you're missing. What do you usually eat?" she asked quietly. Suddenly, a shiver took over her body, reminding her that she had only packed one blanket.

He looked at her like she was crazy. She must have known what had happened through what they would call a life. "I've been fed through a tube." He said, slight disgust in his voice. "But I eat blood and meat, mostly." He noticed her shiver, and his tone got softer. She would freeze for him being selfish, and he opened the blanket for her to get into as well. "If you're cold, come here." He saw it as a way for the two of them to get warm, since they both needed it.

Joanna nodded. "Alright, well, we'll go hunting soon then," she said with a small smile. Then he opened the blanket and she blushed but didn't hesitate to join him. She quickly crawled under the blanket as well. "Thank you," she whispered.

He watched her move into the blanket with little hesitation, and he let it drop around her, but he didn't put a arm around her like he thought he would. She was just under it to warm up, he told himself. He rolled over so his back was towards her, his eyes open as his mind went thinking about what he was going to do. there was no way that he would go back into that Stasis Tank.

Joanna was also surprised that he didn't put an arm around her, but she laid down, her back to his. She curled up, attempting to stay warm and not quite succeeding. She continued to shiver almost constantly.

He had been able to hold back shivering for a while, even though he was use to warmth, and he didn't have much left. But her shivering hit a note in him, and he turned around to face her. His arms went around her, pulling her closer to him so they could share body heat, though it seemed that neither of them had too much.

Amazingly, Joanna was very close to falling asleep when she felt The Hybrid's arms slip around her. Almost instinctively, she turned to press her face against his shoulder for even more warmth.

He felt her move closer, and he pulled her to be pressed against him. The fact that he was nude didn't bother him, though her clothes rubbing against him was slightly uncomfortable. He rested his head on the blanket, using it as a makeshift pillow as well.

HE noticed that she fell asleep, and he held her for a while, just thinking. They had several hours before the sun came up, and the snow was still coming down. Their tent would be buried by the time she would wake up, so they would have to depend on each other. He could leave her in the cold so he could escape... but he couldn't think about being so heartless, especially to this woman, who probably saved his life. He kissed her cheek lightly before laying back, his eyes closing. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice that the shifting left her hand on his hard member.

Joanna never slept long unless she meant to, and this time...she didn't mean to. Within an hour, she was waking up, something hard in her grasp. She smiled wickedly, running her fingers over it lightly as she realized what it was. She let out a low growl, but not an angry one, and snuggled closer against his shoulder, her lips pressing lightly against his skin.

Sometime before she woke up, he had fallen asleep, even though he had slept for a long time while in stasis. Even though his mind wasn't active, his body was. He felt her fingers dance over his length, and his piece pulsed slightly in her hand. Because he was held in a fluid his whole life, never handled or touched, his body was very sensitive, and he let out a soft moan from the light touch. Her kiss on his shoulder was barely felt, though he noticed it in his sleepy mind.

She giggled lightly and leaned up to kiss his lips. "Mmm....time to wake up," she said playfully, her hand still caressing his erection.

He felt the kiss, was starting to rouse from his sleep. Her rubbing on his member made him moan out again softly. His arms wrapped tighter around her, pulling her closer. "What are you doing to me...?"

Back
Top Bottom