Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supermodel Vanessa (desertpaladin and Atzura) -returned-

Re: Supermodel Vanessa ((Atzura and desertpaladin))

Latminda smiled again when he got close, and didn't refuse him his kiss. She couldn't help but smile when he did so, she couldn't really explain it.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea... but truth be told... I am not too hungry at all... I know we should get to know each other better... but right now, a certain part of me, wants a certain part of yours. I hope I don't sound like a slut..." She said, rubbing her forehead with her hand, "I just think it would be nice to... explore each other... for a lack of better words..." She leaned on him a bit, Latminda's already large breasts just pushing themselves upward, and nearly out of her signature garb.

He gulped a bit as he blushed and he nodded as he tok the hand on her forehead and he placed it right on his crotch as he said 'feel away" he smiled at her as one hand gently moved to cup her chest, his eyes looking at her, not her chest like most men but at her, staring into her eyes as he used the arm wrapped around her to pull her closer.

"Ooh... that feels good." She whispered, smiling after he helped her grope what he wanted felt up. "Are you okay doing something like this in my car? Or would you rather a hotel maybe?" She asked, pressing her hand against his stomach and sliding it down into his genital area. She wasn't grabbing anything in specific, just passing her hand by. "I have some fun ideas for today..."

he smiled "Let's see thos efun ideas then" he said as he pulled her into another deep kiss and he poulled his lips back to say "limo, hotel, hell just out in the street... I don't care where I am I just want to be next to you..." he kissed her softly Z'i at least just want to feel those lips of yours against mine and..." his hand groped her breast a bit more "anything else is a bonus"

Latminda chuckled, "You're quite the warrior aren't you? Here you are, sitting with Latminda Ragos, she's feeling you up, and you manage to keep your soldier under control... that bothers me!" She said, hoping that his only now stiffening manhood meant he was just completely in control, and not physically incapable, or much worse, unwilling.

"I'm going to have to fix that... I don't deserve my checks if I can't even give a photographer a small boner." She laughed quietly, sliding off him and reaching into his pants. "I'm going to have to eat you up."

He grinned as she wrapped her fingers around his cock his soldier was beginning to move to attention very quickly. He grinned at her 'I was getting horny but as you can see, I do need to control myself a bit" he knew he was bigger and he worked with models all day long at times, he had to learn to keep himself under control otherwise some bad things might happen. He moved a bit closer "but you have my soldier's attention now... what do you want to do with him? He will gladly charge into battle for the service of his queen" he said as he kissed her softly.

Latminda couldn't even kiss him, she laughed hard for a moment before collecting herself, "You are such a cornball!" She yelled, laughing a bit more. "It's pretty cute however, and the message is quite intimate." She began to stroke him, jerking him at an easy pace. "You can tell me what you'd like... I am pretty sure I can do whatever you ask. Many go to bed thinking of..." She reached up and touched her lips, "These lips sucking their dick until they cum... probably even more... dream with their cocks between these breasts..." She said, leaning over, letting her breasts hang before pushing them upward with her hands. "Or maybe you just want to skip any foreplay and just fuck me? Because right now, I would be set for anything."

"How the hell any man lives without you is a mystery" he said as he looked at her. His cock had throbbed almost violently with each teasing act she had preformed and he grinned as he said "How about the whole package? Lips, tits and pussy... we start with the lips" he said kissing her "and maybe even the tits" he said groping one of her large, round melons "and we get to have some real fun somewhere more intimate" he said "maybe your place or mine?"

Latminda liked how he was treating her, almost like a slut, while still maintaining some respect. She chuckled as he felt her real, large breasts, they in fact put even Vanessa's, who's were also amazing, to shame. "You can have everything you want... but... where do you live? If it's close... I'd love to let you fuck me on your own bed..."

He grinned "it is just a few blocks away, on fifth and maple" he said as he looked at her "we can go there if you want" he said with a grin "all you need to do is tell the driver my love" he said as he began to kiss at her neck, gently nipping at her flesh as he looked up at her. He was happy to be with her, and needless to say he was eager. He wanted to fuck her so badly.

"Alright alright!" She said laughing, "Hello...." She said after pressing a button near their seats, she instructed the driver towards Lawrence's home. She, like him was excited about this and thought of what it would be like fucking a man she liked, but didn't know extremely well.

He grinned as he looked at her "well then... how about we start with the appetizer while we wait" he asked as he looked at her, his arm pulling her closer to him as he kissed her "what do you want to do first?"

She laughed loudly, "Appetizers!? You want me to suck on your dick don't you? You could have just asked instead of coming at me with the cheesy line." She said, laughing a bit more at his ridiculous, but awfully cute transition.

"Hey it is who I am... I like making girls laugh and I love making them happy' he said as he kissed her 'and you look cute when you laugh and when you smile... and that is no line" he told her "If you want I will stop with the cheesy lines"

"UGH! Stop dancing around my question and tell me if you want me to suck your dick or not!" She yelled, laughing a bit more, she was surprised he could keep himself hard while distracted so much. The car was getting closer to his house at this point.

He undid his pants and he looked at her as he pulled his long, thick dick out as he said "suck it to your hearts content" he said as he sat back a bit, giving her room to actually suck his dick.

"Wooh..." She cooed, "A bit larger than I imagined!" She said, wasting no time, getting herself acquainted with his cock. She brought her lips down against his cock's soft flesh, kissing his sensative tip, and slowly letting her tongue slide around before popping his head into her mouth with somewhat of a smile on her face.

He moaned out, his hand combing through her hair as he just groaned out happily. "Now this is what heaven must feel like..." he said with a very content sigh as he just sat there with her sucking him off. There was only one way he could be happier right now, but then again that was going to happen when they got to his place.

Latminda closed her eyes, getting her head bobbing into rythm. She sometimes sucked tightly while other times let him slide in with little effort, humming quietly after hearing his comment. Her hand shook his cock slightly, letting his bulky cock bounce off the insides of her cheeks.

He moaned out a bit more as he sat there with easily the hottest woman in the world sucking his dick "I am the luckiest man alive" he said silently to himself as he just got to sit back and enjoy the ride, and lucky for him there was enough traffic to allow him at least a few more minutes of her head bobbing up and down on his dick.

"This is one tasty man stick..." She said with a laugh, "I'm going to have a fun time with you tonight..." She whispered, going back to her oral giving duties. It was good to relax a while, suck a dick. She was a popular woman, with hardly any time to do anything but have pictures taken and attend public events. Latminda needed this as sort of a break, and she was definitely going to take it.

He grinned as he gave her ass a playful spank "I know we will have fun later" he said, a little cocky but in truth what man wouldn't be to have her sucking their dick? He sat there and he enjoyed it all, his dick soon throbbing in her mouth as they were geting very close to his place, and he wanted to cum soon.

"How close are we?" She asked openly, not sure if she was referring to climaxing or his actual apartment. Her tongue worked tricks over his cock's skin, and she seemed overall pleased with it's taste and appearance. This was just her mouth too, the rest of her body was burning to have a go at him, but all needed to happen in good time.

He grinned "very close" he said as the answer was true for both questions. He groaned out as he kept his hand on her head as he came hard, filling her mouth with his seed just as the limo stopped. They were finally at his place. Now true it was not a large mansion, or even really a home since he lived in an apartment complex, but still this place was his.

She closed her eyes and cupped over her lips after she pulled herself away slowly. Latminda was not a cum swallower by any means, she dispised the taste, although it does change with a man's health and diet. She was however, currently in a very good mood, and the usual nasty taste that came with thick cum wasn't really there. Perhaps some aftermath of having sex with Vanessa that same day. She closed her eyes and pretended it was milk, although milk was much smoother. She swallowed absolutely all of it, it took her a while before she made sure it wouldn't come back up, and then she tried to smile. "Wow... that was a lot of semen..." She said, her voice slightly congested thanks to the clumps of cum down her throat. "I need something to drink." She said with a chuckle, hoping that he understood at this point, that swallowing wasn't her thing.

Back
Top Bottom