Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supermodel Vanessa (desertpaladin and Atzura) -returned-

Re: Supermodel Vanessa ((Atzura and desertpaladin))

He stopped and just looked at her but he then walked back over to her and he gave her a small kiss on the lips and he nodded "I..." he seemed about to say something but he then changed it "Thank you... It was really fun and I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable" he smiled as he looked at her "That was one of the best times i have ever had... if not the best" he then moved back from her again and he began to leave.

Vanessa smiled halfway as he left, that was absolutely perfect. He didn't latch on, he didn't bitch and moan, he got in, fucked her, made her cum, came, and saw himself out. No hassle, no trouble.

Sighing as he got into the elevator he leaned back and he just thought to himself... yes that was fun but not all he had dreamed it would be... she was too distant it seemed... yes it was fun to just have random sex with no attachments but it would have been nice to have just a little bit of attachment... He sighed as he thought about Latminda... god he wanted to be with her now more than ever after Vanessa... because with her he actually felt more of a connection. he began to search his pockets, he had been given her contact info and he figured he would try to call her and see if she would be interested in seeing him again.

Latminda was on the other side of the city, attending a local talent show held annually. She wasn't only attending it, she was a judge.

As she watched a blind child play piano with perfection, she put her hands together with a wide smile, surely moving on to give him a perfect score and calling him an inspiring success. The small audience applauded the blind musician and then she felt her phone vibrating. With the best of luck, the recorded program was on it's commercial break, so she picked it up after seeing the new number. "Hello?"

"Um... Hi Latminda" he began "it's me lawrence... the guy you met at the bar yesterday... I understand you must be busy however if it would be alright i was hoping maybe i could see you again today" he said figuring that it sounded a little lame or needy to be calling her this quickly but he hoped se would say yes.

"Hey there... I would have called you earlier... but I didn't have your number at all." She chuckled. "I'm in the middle of something right now... I should be done in a couple of hours. Where do you want to meet up then?"

"Well where ever you would like" he said with a slight smile "How about to make things easier and how about we meet at the bar we met at yesterday" he said with a slight smile "Then we can figure out where to go and what to do from there"

"Um. Yeah, that can work for me. I have to go for now though, so I'll see you in a little bit. I'll call you or something before I am out of here. So... I suppose I'll see you later!" She chuckled and hung up the phone, almost immediately going back to doing what she was doing.

"I can't wait" he said with a small smile as he hung up the phone too but he then stopped as he looked down at his phone. 'Did... did that just happen?" he asked himself aloud as lucky for him no one was really looking at him or caring what he was doing. he just got a date with one of the hottest women in the world. He blushed a bit and he had a nice big grin on his face as he continued to head home for now. He had never felt this good in his life.

Latminda found herself distracted during the rest of the show. A young girl won it, being wonderful at singing, while playing the guitar about as well as any guitarist you could hope for. Time had passed quickly, and she was eager to see her guy friend again. Perhaps it was the spontaneous factor to it, or the fact that he had something to do with Vanessa before. Latminda hoped that Vanessa wasn't the only reason she was interested in him. He seemed like a nice enough guy, a wonder without knowing or thinking so, and that lack of confidence made him extremely attractive to both of those women.

She took pictures with the winner, helped her hold up her grand prize check, she got four tickets to go to the primier of Latminda's upcoming movie, and a brand new guitar, courtesy of Latminda Ragos.

After that, Latminda rushed to her long, red limousine, and hoped to see Lawrence soon.

Lawrence sighed after a while. He had headed home for a bit to change. he tried getting a bit better dressed as he now wore a nicer shirt, a button up kind and a nice jacket over it. His jeans were nicer, newer, less rips or tears in them and the shoes he wore were some of his best also being the least worn. He sighed happily as he decided to head over to the bar to wait, heading inside and grabbing a seat where he had sat last time to wait for her.

He must have waited for nearly fourty-five minutes before someone reached over his shoulder. It was a man, wearing a suit. "Lawrence? Lady Latminda Ragos awaits you outside. Don't mention a word, we don't want these people doing what they did last time." He was a truly big man. His voice was also deep, extremely deep, disturbingly comforting.

Right outside the doors was a black limousine. The large, black man opened the door and motioned for him to enter. "Please..." He said, awaiting for Lawrence to enter the limo so he could take off.

lawrence jumped a bit when he felt a more imposing, threatening presence rather than Latminda's comforting one but he sighed a bit and he nodded when the man spoke as he then stood and went outside. People were gathering around the limo, trying to see who was inside as Lawrence nodded to the man and he got inside taking a seat at the closest seat to the door.

Inside the limousine was another guard. He seemed to be enjoying himself at Latminda's expense. He smiled at Lawrence and offered a drink. "My name's Lawrence too." He chuckled. The bastard was buzzed. "Latminda's not in this limo. We just had to pick you up to meet with her. You should try this though. It's super cook-ie..."

The ride was no longer than five minutes before they came to an abrupt stop and the other Lawrence's drink got on his shirt.

The door opened and the big man stood outside. "Come on out. Hurry up, I see people gathering up." He could see the limo from between the big man's legs. She was right outside then.

"What you do with Latminda is none of my concern. She has her business and I have mine. If I hear her call, I will bury this size fourteen in your ass. I doubt it'll get to that... Now come Mister Lawrence... Latminda is waiting..."

Prefering to stay on the sober side and not be a fumbling dumbass when the ride was done he shook his head saying no thanks. When the ride stopped he silently thanked god since this other Lawrence reaked, and Lawrence thought that maybe the guard lawrence might have shat his pants or something but when he moved to get out the large guard was there again "Don't worry you won't have to" Lawrence said as he grinned nervously before he got out and then sighed as he smiled at Latminda when he saw her and he began to head over 'Hey there, how are you?" he asked as he approched her.

"Hey, nice to see you again." She said, unsure of how to greet him, she decided to play safe and wait until they were inside the limo. She didn't want him tossed into the world of controversy, but considering what he had done no more than several hours ago, his life was pretty much set to be lit up by the unforgiving media. "Sorry about earlier... I was at a show... I wanted to talk to you much more, but... I couldn't." She said with a smile. "Let's get inside before someone shows up. I am really so tired of having to hide myself like this..." She said, dying to kiss him or at least hug him. This simple man blew her away so easily, there was no real reasoning behind it. It annoyed her a bit.

The guard opened the door and Latminda scooted in.

lawrence nodded and he scooted into the limo with her as he said "it is alright, I don't expect you to be able to hang out just because i asked to" he smiled at her as he heard the door close behind him and he looked at her "Well we can do whatever you want now" he said with a small smile.

Latminda smiled, "If it's alright with you... I'd like to talk to you a little bit about Vanessa. If you want to, if you rather not, or can't because of a contract or something... I completely understand." She looked at the side of her limo, "Do you want a drink or anything? The night is hours, I think." Latminda didn't want to make him uncomfortable with what was going on between himself, herself and Vanessa, things could get ugly quickly, and at the rate of their controversy, all three could end up out of a job.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you for more than two minutes. It's the strangest thing. And I really want to kiss you. Can I?"

he blushed when she talked about wanting to kiss him. he scooted over and he then kissed her gently before he pulled back "Anything you want to drink, anything you want to talk about, I am yours right now" he said "all night long" he said pulling out his phone to show her "I have it turned off so that way vanessa can't bother us nor my boss. I know it is not the smartest decision but hey... I want to spend time with you and just you. if you want to use it to talk about Vanessa fine" he said as he sat beside her and he smiled a bit as he wrapped an arm around her.

Latminda smiled as he leaned towards her, kissing him cleanly with little use of her tongue. "I was just wondering how the relationship was between you and she. Is it professional? Are you involved with her romantically, are you friends... I just don't want to be fooled into liking you if you really just want your go at Vanessa. There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't want to be used..." She said, looking at him with those piercing eyes. "I know your job gets you very close and personal with that woman... but if you want to play with her, save me the trouble of finding out... you know? You're a sweet guy, you make me feel very good, just being myself, and you are obviously not after my money or security. Especially not my security." She laughed, "But if you're going to be with me... I don't intend to share you... unless you're okay with me being shared?"

He then took her hands into his own as he said "In truth I hate her more than I have ever hated anyone. She is distant and seems to just to want to cause pain to anything around her. You..." he gave a soft smile "You are nothing but kind and caring, that is all I have seen from you and it is something I would like to see more of. I want to be with you, not some jessica rabbit wannabe" he said as he looked at her. he ment every word, true he did not tell her about the fact that Vanessa and him and already had sex once, but if he could have Latminda, he would never even look at vanessa save through the lense for his job.

Latminda smiled, "She is quick to get what she wants and how she wants it. I was just... wondering if you had..." She shook her head, "Nevermind, that's a dumb thought. Is there anything specific you'd like to do on a night like this?" She asked, finally reaching over to grab a couple of glasses for some wine. "The show was amazing, there are so many people with talent in these parts. It's heartbreaking that we can only take one. Singers, musicians, dancers, everything. This city is well prepared for the future of it's entertainment."

She smiled at him as she poured wine into a glass and offered it to him. She was thinking about Vanessa having sex with him, she could picture it, and it bothered her, hence, the liquor.

"To tonight..." She said after pouring herself a glass. "A famous model and an excellent photographer doing as they please on this excellent night..."

She tapped glasses with him, and wasted no time going on to drink the contents quickly.

"To tonight" he said as he did the same as her and he sighed as he leaned back in the chair happily as he pulled her a bit closer 'Well we can do whatever you like, drinking, eating, dancing, you name it" he said as he watched her with a small smile "Hell I was thinking that we could have a nice dinner and we can get to know eachother better, I mean last night was cut a little short"

"Yeah, it sure was..." She said, smiling at him and putting her glass down. "It's hard for me to go dancing, or even dine. Surprisingly enough, being famous means I am often times cooped up inside... and sometimes even alone..."

She moved some of her long black hair from her face. "I know... booorrinng..."

He smiled and he held her hand tightly in his own as he said to her "Well you don't need to worry about being alone anymore" he said as he moved a bit closer and he kissed her softly on the lips "How about this... we go back to your place and maybe I can see if I can cook you something... I mean I am not half bad of a cook, true I am not one of those 5 star restraunt cooks but still" he smiled at her "I figure it will give us a chance to get to know eachother better"

Back
Top Bottom