Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supermodel Vanessa (desertpaladin and Atzura) -returned-

Re: Supermodel Vanessa ((Atzura and desertpaladin))

He blushed a bit as he got into the elevator with her. He leaned against the back wall as he looked at her and he held his camera in hand as he looked her over quite a bit. She was very beautiful... and a bikini did compliment her well... He blushed as he knew he was starting to get a boner as he watched her. He jsut waited for the floor and he would follow her to her room.

"So, how have you been? You seemed slightly upset you had to show up so early. Did you have a fun night on the town? Or did your girlfriend treat you to something good?"

He chuckled a bit "As I told you at the last shoot I don't have a girlfriend" he looked up at her "But I did have a pretty fun night..." he looked at her a little confused "So what kind of shoot were you wanting to do?" he asked "I mean I have been asked to do this thing before where I take snapshots at a model's home but always for different reasons... what is yours?"

"I guess the obvious one is to make more money, no? That's why we all do what we do. I'm sure you're not taking pictures to inform the world. It pays bills, gets you your coffee, pays your gas. I like being in front of the camera. I think I develop a temporary link with the photographer, be it woman, man, or even child. It's a great tool, and a very personal and private one." She watched the doors open and headed out, turning at the first corner and pushing her door open.

Inside was an average five star room, most people would trade their entire home for it. It was comfortable, well-lit, warm, and it smelled pretty good. There was a gigantic entertainment system further down, a small place to cook food, a clean bathroom, and one large bed with a large closet to go with it.

He smiled "The place is beautiful" he commented "though the reason I became a photographer was out of hobby really. Once I found out I could make some good money off of it the rest worked itself out. I don't do it just for the money... most of the time it is quite fun..." he wanted to continue that by saying something rude and nasty about her but he knew that to be the worst idea. He just looked around and he said "What kind of shoot are you wanting to do here? Clearly you have something in mind because I don't remember ever being told about needing to do a shoot like this.

"Your boss, Dong; is an idiot. You should think about making your own agency, and hiring photographers. He thinks he knows everything, but in fact, he's the blindest of the batch. She raised her finger and called him over. "Come here a second." Her right eye was covered by her hair, she seemed to have some malcontent flowing from her body, but who could possibly say no to her?

He gave a small chuckle but he made sure not to openly agree with her. His eyes watched her as he moved closer knowing that while his boss may be an idiot he was an idiot that could get his ass on the street without a job. In truth he hated the whole idea of working for him but he knew he had to. So he walked over for now. His heart was beating faster as his entire body felt funny. He knew something was going to happen.

She brought her arms over his shoulders, and without a moment's hesitation, she had leaned in, tilting her head, and her opened lips brought about a warm and sensual kiss. It was more exciting probably that Latminda, at least Latminda was nice to him from the start, just a day before, Vanessa was being the bitch queen of bitches.

He blushed as his eyes practically popped open as he felt her lips against him... hell he felt her entire body against him and he knew it would be hard to hide the erection he was getting from her body being so close to him. He blushed as he closed his eyes... He was confused as hell but this... this had been a fantasy of his for a while and maybe... maybe he might be able to use this as a way to make Vanessa a little nicer toward him.

"I saw you. Your eyes were undressing me. Your heartbeat was rising, you became so warm for me, it's such a pretty thing..." She said, sliding her tongue in his mouth with her next kiss. "Sometimes a man and a woman just have to get together and do things like this... to satisfy a craving, to show affection, to humiliate one another or spark a bad week... We got off on the wrong foot... you're a good photographer, I'm a famous model. Let's make our best work ever..." She slowly brought her lips to his neck as she leaned against him, her weight a bit of a surprise, she was light, but very strong. "Take a picture now..."

He grinned a bit, in truth he was horny as fuck and he wanted this more than anything so he agreed. His tongue danced with hers in his mouth before hse began to kiss his neck. He smiled now knowing what kind of shoot she wanted. He began to take pictures of her lust. Showing her in her naughtiest stage as she was kissing and sucking his neck. He was watching her with interest as he just let her do as she wished for now... he would soon have his time.

"Take as many pictures as you want... but keep them clean. If I'm sucking your dick... like I will be in a few minutes... take a shot of my eyes, I promise I'll be piercing right through you... if anything inappropriate comes out... we'd be in trouble..."

He smiled "What if the more inappropriate ones are just for the two of us?" he asked with a grin as he pulled her a bit closer to him and he kissed her this time "Don't worry i am a professional... I know what I am doing... how about you just get to what you need to do?" he licked his lips a bit.

"I don't want to threaten you... but I can have you shot somewhere painful. So be smart about this..." She said, removing her top altogether, while trying to remove his clothes.

He gulped a bit and he nodded a little as he understood she was still in charge... he needed something in order to change that. He blushed as she removed her top, watching those heavenly breast bounce free as he felt her hands on his shirt. He blushed as he helped her pull it off and he began to pull down his pants and boxers. He was suprisingly well hung down there, he had a cock that was seemed to be around 9 inches long and pretty thick. True he was not one of those freaks of cock who were hung like horses but still very well endowed.

"Oho my... you're feeling that enthusiastic already? Good..." She kissed his lips a few times and began to stroke him with her fingers. "Do you think you'd just want to put it inside me? Or are you in a bit of need of foreplay?"

He smiled holding up the camera in one hand "I think a few foreplay pictures are necessary to make this a good shoot" he said with a grin as he looked at her. His eyes watching hers. He wanted to do everything with her, to make his fantasy a reality.

"Then have I got something for you..." She said with a wide smirk, "Try to get one of this..." She said, reaching down for his large and hard member. "I've wanted a taste of you since the last time we worked. I thought you were married, or had children..." She paused. "You don't have children do you?" She said, not allowing him to answer before she got on all fours, keeping her ass lifted up as her head dipped into his cock and sucked at it before pulling away and starting to lick him. It was a little hard to see her face, her massive maine of red hair and the angle made it difficult, but those were definitely her lips, surgically enhanced or not, which records showed she was not, kissing down on his own man stick. "It's good..." She whispered, "I don't suck a lot of dick, so pardon me if it's not the best mouth fucking you've been served..."

he took pictures like a mad man, making sure that each would be something she would enjoy to look at later "Well from this end you are one of the best" he said as he looked down at her "and no I do not have kids" he said as he watched her. He was suprised that she was this much of a slut... hell he might be able to get out of here with a few pictures that he might be able to use for some sort of blackmail if she ever was a huge bitch to him again... but that was the last thought on his mind. He was happy he was finally able to live out his dream of being with her.

Her eyes narrowed as she looked up at him, the tip of his cock sliding around her tongue, her plump lips pushing against the flesh of his dick. "Successful shoots get me feeling like this. You have a very tasty and big cock too... I'm a little too tired to suck you off any longer. If you want though... I can lie back and you can fuck my mouth...?"

He smiled 'well it looks like you will be feeling like this for a while" he said with a smile as he held up the camera a little more "because this is a shoot too, and sure... lay back" he said as he waited for her... he could not wait to fuck her mouth.

"It's okay to get a little forceful... I am still a woman, and I still have fantasies about big-dicked camera men forcing their cocks into my mouth... so if you're waiting for me... you'll be waiting a long time..."

He then nodded and grinned a little as he began to push her onto her back onto the floor where as he pretty much sat on her chest as he held her head up a little as he shoved his big dick deep into her mouth as he began to pump in and out and soon began to slide his dick down her throught.

Vanessa had decided to let the entire camera thing slide. If it got out there, he would die ten days after at maximum. He know how dangerous blackmail would be, why not give him a treat forever? Surely he'd keep this and jerk off to it if his sex life was in the dumps, or even if it was great, since she knew he wouldn't find a better looking woman.

She raised her arms and made them parallel with the ground, providing more of a "defenseless" visual as one of her eyes was covered by her hair. She stared into his eyes, challenging him to do more, this was his chance to do what he wanted to the world's most attractive woman. She did cringe lightly when he shoved his cock deep into her mouth, saliva escaping the edges of her lips as her eyes closed tightly. She moved one of her hands for his own, the one off the camera... and placed it on her cheek, so he could feel his cock poking through. She wanted to be slapped, but couldn't ask him to talk with a mouthful of dick.

But by the way she had placed his hand on her cheek she had given him an almost patting kind of thing. since she had told him to be more dominate he pulled his dick from her mouth and he slapped her across the face, trying to make her cheek as red as her hair as he then had ehr mouth openm up again and he forced his entire dick in her mouth and down her throught, fucking her so that each thrust tried to reach for her stomach. He did that for a little bit before he pulled from her mouth and he said "play with my balls" his voice was solid... demanding... he was going to make her do stuff to his balls even if she did not want to.

Back
Top Bottom