Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken.....(Babygirl67 and Eric)

babygirl67

Star
Isabella jerked awake with a start, her eyes not wanting to open, mind fuzzy. What the hell had happened? Too much champagne at the bachelorette party? Attempting to stand, she about did a faceplant and decided that sitting down was the best option for the moment. As her mind cleared, her eyes roved the room she was in, and her stomach sank. This wasn't the hotel room, dark bedding, and wooden floors...it was all wrong. Bella stood, the adrenaline making her steady and grabbed at the door handle, shaking it. Locked. She took stock of the room again, one bed, queen sized, dresser, two doors that led to a bathroom and a closet that was full of her clothes, the ones she had brought along for the honeymoon, and a lone window.

Pressing her face to the glass, heart now racing, she looked out onto a grove of trees, water, a shoreline perhaps, in the distance. Even the window was nailed shut, she was trapped. Dropping to the bed, her hands shaking, her head in her hands, Bella nearly burst into tears. Where the hell was she, what the hell was going on?

Eric entered the room, and explained "You are now my slave. I own you. And until you learn my name, you will refer to me as 'Master.' If you don't do as I say, I will sell you to someone else." He took off her clothes, and stripped himself, and ordered, "Seduce me."

His cock was erect, and his blonde hair stood still, but his blue eyes looked into hers.

Bella stared at him for an instant, the roiling confusion of her brain making an answer impossible. Her eyes drifted over the Man's body, firm and muscular, lines like an athlete. He was attractive, but really....she shook her head and backed up over the bed. "I don't know who the hell you are, or what you think I am going to do...but I am getting married in a few days. I demand that you take me back to my hotel."

Biting her lip, she slid off the bed on the far side, and backpedaled till her back hit the wall. This was not good, sooo not good. Putting as much distance between them as she could in the cramped room, Bella raised a hand up in supplication. "Please, I just want to go back..I won't tell anyone I promise.."

Eric explained "If you want your freedom, back, you must marry ME. Now seduce me."

Bella stared at him, the whole situation surreal...seduce him? Marry him? What the hell.... Her body shivered in the cool air of the room, the air conditioning must be running on high, it had her nipples standing at attention. She tried one more time, tried to reason with him, fear warring with the tiniest bit of excitement..."I am confused...who are you, why do you want me like this?"

She moved with delicate grace, hips swaying as she came to stand directly infront of her, his twitching cock leaving a little trace of precum on her flat stomach, the cherry piercing of her belly button glittering in the half light....."Please, let me go...."

He then said "I am your master, and that is all you need to know for now. Now... do as I say and seduce me!" He was very slowly getting to lose his temper

Shaking, she slid to her knees, terrified at the edge of anger in his voice. She still though was not that close to him, perhaps within arms length and kept her eyes on the floor. "I don't understand..what do you want me to do?"

Bella trembled, waiting, so scared that every sound, every slight movement of the air around her made her flinch.

lmao @ Eric.....seriuosly...can your posts get any lamer? Roleplaying skills of epic fail...you ain't kidding lol

She sat on the floor shivering then with a sigh drew her fingers up his thigh, her delicate curves quivering in fear. Nuzzling the soft skin of his upper thighs, she nipped at the skin and licked her way up to the shaft that twitched so close to her face.

((Pls. do try to post more than a sentence love...It is hard to respond otherwise.))

He stuck his member into her mouth, and said "You are so sexy. Ohhh...! Suck my cock!". It was still erect, and looked like he was about to cum or something.

Back
Top Bottom