Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

He got in and he blushed at the confined space as he looked at her and he then looked away as he said "Well it is too bad... you have me here because you helped ruin everything I had before..." he said as he tried to get some room but he knew that to be impossable "I mean..." some tears ran down his cheeks as he sighed "I actually was a good priest..." he shook his head a bit as he then would try to just sleep and ignore the hot demoness beside him.

"Pussy." She said turning away from him. "Your life was ruined before I arrived. It just so happened you were where I was when it all went down. Those bandits were going to attack either way. You healed me, you made this happen. I could be dead right now, but instead, I am alive, and even possibly pregnant thanks to you..."

He turned around and he faced her his eyes glaring at her. It was clear he wanted to hit her... hell he wanted to kill this evil demon but he... he couldn't... his eyes began to tear up as just confusion and all sorts of emotions began to run through him like a flooded river through a valley. He looked at her as he said "Just stop... please... I get it your an emotionless demon who could care less if I live or die..." he shook his head "then stop treating me like shit... otherwise next time you need me you won't get me"

She turned away, "All you do is cry. I don't treat you like crap. You treat me like dirt. You label me all the time. You don't trust me, as you shouldn't, but still, you don't see me crying all the time. Why the fuck would I cry if you hate me? You have no one else. Kill me and you're all alone." She stared into the tent's material, not wanting to look at him. "Guys aren't supposed to cry. You're crying because it's true. You have holy powers. Why are you being such a bitch if you have your God's powers helping you?"

He stopped crying as he looked at her and he said nothing more to her. He wanted to tell her off but in truth he felt like it would be no use... How could she understand? understand what it is like to lose everything twice in one life? to first lose everything but your life and the shirt on your back... and now... everything was taken again. He moved out of the tent then and he sat down outside as he got some twigs together and he made a small fire pit as he sat there. He did cry, he had no problem doing it. He just did not want to be around her as he did... "Why...?" that was the only thing he actually voiced out as he sat there looking at the fire.

Nalia remained in the tent, turning slightly when he exited. Once she saw the dim light of the fire, she began crawling out of the tent, peeking her head out just a moment to see what he was doing.

He sat there for a while as he curled up a bit. He had not noticed her looking at him as he actually began to talk to himself a little, just to get out what he was thinking and hopefully make sense of it all. "It's hard... I mean... I lost mom and dad... hell the whole village died because of those bandits..." he closed his eyes tightly as he kept himself from crying "then... I mean I did not have the best time... nightmares every night of the fires... then all of this... why... why did I spare her... she is a demon after all... a dark creature yet...' he shook his head a bit "I... I can't do it... why?" he just sat there as he shook his head and he curled up into a ball as he sat there.

Nalia slowly crawled in his direction, pressing her tits against his back as her arms came around his neck. This was actually an ideal position for a fatal chokehold, something Nalia was extremely good at, but she didn't want to kill him at all. He did save her life. Nalia wasn't sure what she was doing, she was a sexual being, she wasn't good with this, emotional stuff however, at least she kept repeating that to herself. She wanted to say something, but her mind kept bringing up the words "Pussy, Bitch, Coward" Until finally it settled on simply "Don't cry..." But she didn't say it, she just breathed slowly, hopefully her breasts on his back would lighten him up.

He seemed to freeze a bit as his head rose and he looked at her as he looked back at the fire and he sighed "I... I'm sorry that i am like this... In truth I have emotions... I mean I am human after all and... lots of things have happened... in truth I guess just all of these things recently have juse left me all confused... I understand you don't like me... I understand you hate the fact that I have emotions... but..." he sighed "I don't know... even this feels nice right now..." he said as he sat there and he then looked back at her as he blushed a slight bit. She was very close and her body felt so nice, so inviting... he did want to touch her but at the same time he knew he couldn't... he was a priest... he was supposed to kill things like her but... she did not seem like most other demons he had heard about.

Nalia brought her hand to his lips and placed a finger, that lethal finger which shoots that violent beam that has killed men, against his lips. "Shh..." She hushed him, taking his hand and leading it against the side of her face. "Don't say anything."

He blushed and he sat there. His mind was drawing up blanks for what to do. His eyes just looked into hers. All of the pesky emotions he had felt that confused him seemed gone as the only thing in his head was... what was going to happen next? He sat there looking at her. His heart pounding in his chest. Hell she could kill him right now, or she could just leave him to crying... in truth there were many options for what was to happen and she seemed to have the upper ground right now.

Nalia sucked in her lower lip to wet it slightly, feeling it was getting dried. "You do know you can kiss me... or you can push me away if I'm bothering you." She looked straight ahead, avoiding eye contact for whatever reason. She wasn't born a succubus, but she had the tools to be one.

He blushed harder as he looked at her and his eyes looked right at hers even though she did not look at him. He did not know what to do but during this moment... this moment of her just being nice to him... of her stopping to try and actually help him he felt weak. At first he leaned his head down, almost like he was going to move away from her and then he would suprise her. He leaned in and he blushed as his lips gently pressed against her own.

Nalia looked over at him, his eyes closed like a true kisser's eyes should be. His tongue was salty and nasty due to his crying and sniffing, but Nalia wanted to bypass that. Her tongue found its way inside his mouth, pushing through slowly, and very passionately. She was glad he made up his mind, at least here and now. She had to encourage him because she wanted to have sex again, otherwise it was likely she'd leave him in shambles perhaps. She slowly moved around him, still kissing, and started removing his robe.

He blushed and at first he had moved his hands to try and keep his robe on but as she gently persuaded him with her tongue and her hands he stopped and he began to forget what she was... He forgot he was a priest and that she was a demon, all he knew was that she was making him feel fantastic and in truth he wanted her more and more as she continued to treat him pretty gently. Though in truth he would not have to be treated gently for a while, and soon enough he slightly knew that he would soon be wanting this just as much, if not more than her.

Nalia came around him, climbing onto his lap and tugging down his pants. "I want to fuck. Think you can get yourself hard for me? Or do you need an extra push?" She said with a short smirk. "Forget about everything. Let's just move on from here. I have a purpose for being here... bumping into you was just a lucky reward. Trust me, I'd be dead without you."

He blushed and he nodded as he looked at her as he said "could you tell me why you are here? please I would like to know" he said, his cock was mostly limp but it was twitching to life as he seemed to almost be turned on by being dominated by a demoness. In truth it was maybe a fantasy of most men to have a woman dominate him at some point. Lawrence was just a little bit of a perv like the rest of the world was all, though he did have a bit of self control.

"I'll tell you after we're done here... I'm itching to have your nice cock inside me Lawrence..." She said, massaging over his chest, rubbing herself against his penis. "Come on... don't leave me excited and alone... it could be much better with the two of us involved."

He blushed as he was soon completely hard. He was more in control than last night so his body wasn't just shooting out holy magic everywhere as he looked up at her and he blushed "T-take me..." he said blushing "Take my cock deep inside of you..."

She smiled and licked the edge of her lip. "Okay... I can do it from this position..." She said, touching his lips with her own just slightly, akwardly, breathing over his lips. "Are you hard honey? Can I shove it inside me?" She whispered, looking down at both his dick and her pussy, just toying with each other before they'd meet up. "I'm wet just thinking about it..."

He gulped a bit. His eyes looking up into hers as he was clearly hard and horny enough to be fucked right now, and to fuck her. He blushed as he felt his hands grabbing her hips. His eyes staring up into hers as he looked down now and he watched as he slid her down and around his cock. He gave out a long moan, suprising himself by how good this all felt.

"Augh... a perfect fit..." She cooed quietly, adjusting herself to help him get the best possible penetration he could. The deeper he went, the better she felt, the better she felt, the warmer and tighter she got, the warmer she got, the better it felt for him, the better it felt for him, the quicker he'd fill her again with his seed. For Nalia, Lawrence was becoming more than just a plaything, but there was still too much to be done, and a lot of opposition coming very soon.

For now however, she was concerned about getting herself full of semen.

Lawrence flushed red as he moaned out. He could not believe he was fucking her again so soon. He thought he would have had more self control but right now that did not bother him. She had shown him a kindness few humans had ever shown him... the respect to just be with him and try to comfort him... so he was ok with commiting this sin for now... he lay there moaning as his hands went to her hips as he began to help push her down so his cock went in deeper and deeper as he moaned out, his cock throbbing inside of her.

"Agh! Yeah...! I see your spirit's getting lifted slightly huh?" She said with a smile, her face suddenly changing to attune the feeling of his cock pushing inside her. She rested her head against his shoulder, thumping down on him with authority. "It feels good..." She whispered, her smell only becoming more and more familiar to him, and at this rate, it wouldn't take long before he completely fell for her. It was hard to read Nalia. She seemed to love you one minute, and care less about your life then next.

His hands groped at her hips and ass, pushing her down deeper and deeper around his cock as he just moaned out. He saw her face close to his and he began to kiss her vigeriously. Her pheromones were just becoming to much for him. He found himself wanting her more and more. His body throbbed for her, his hands begged for her flesh and his lips quivered against her own as he just joined with her.

Back
Top Bottom