Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

His breathing was getting heavy as he turned his head to look at her "I... I..." he looked at her and he almost seemed to be searching for a reason, if she kept things up for just a bit longer the boner in his pants would soon be let free "I need to remain a virgin, I mean..." true he was not about to with the human girl but he looked at her and he said "I... I am still a priest" that time he was trying to convince himself more than her it seemed. Today had really shaken him up, he was tense and he was moving closer to her now.

"It's not like your healing powers will go away if we have a bit of fun, will they? Don't be so odd about this... I just want to have a good time... don't you?" She reached down and started touching his penis, her tongue licking by his ears. "You should enjoy life... not be slave to it..."

He shivered against her touch, he felt her hand go into his pants and grab his dick. He twitched a bit not used to such a feeling yet as he nodded and he said "Alright..." he moaned out a bit as she stroked his long, thick, hard member

"Good... good... you're starting to treat me like a man would treat a woman like me. That's what I want right now." She said calmly, slowly working him into a harder and harder mold. "You're a big boy... you know that? Such a waste that you give your body and life to the Heavens, where you can't even enjoy the funs of this world through your own self..."

She smirked, "Want me to put it in my mouth?" She asked, almost at a whisper. "I'll do whatever you want... tonight..."

His body was shivering as he gave a nod. He wanted that, hell he wanted to fuck her until she, a demon, was crying out to god in pleasure. he gulped a bit, still nervous as he was rock hard now, his cock throbbing in her hand as the two lay there so close. She was going to take control for now, it would take him a bit in order for him to get fully into it, meaning for him to calm down and lose his nervousness.

She chuckled lightly, "Ugho... I can't hear you very well... Does it sound good? Your hard cock in my warm mouth? I'm sure you'll taste so good..." She smirked, running her thumb over his cock's head. "I want to swallow you..."

He moaned out a bit louder as he gave a nod "Yes" he gasped out as he turned his head to look at her "I want you to swallow my cock whole... please" he was now begging, the sexual teasing was too much for the virgin boy.

"Let me taste your tongue baby..." She smiled and leaned towards him, kissing him deeply, almost immediately introducing her tongue to his.

He blushed as he moaned into her mouth, his tongue gently trying to wrap around her own as he moved closer and closer to her, getting more and more into it as he kissed her. He definately was passionate, true he was not used to kissing another just yet but he was trying hard to do well.

Nalia kissed him for a short while longer, only then slowly working her way down. She kissed his lower lip alone, and then his chin. Her tongue slid from his chin to his chest then back up, her hand working his shaft slowly, she didn't want him to cum too quickly. She moaned softly into his mouth, bringing her lips down to his chest, and slowly down to his stomach.

He was moaning, his entire body tingling as he felt her lips upon his flesh. She had pretty much stripped him of his robes, he was there, nude on the bed with a naked demoness... so many things about this were wrong but he wanted it to happen, he wanted to have sex with her do badly, though he was a bit afraid to sieze control, worried about how she would respond to him suddenly trying to get to the main course without the appetizer.

"Getting anxious?" She asked, her eyebrows curving as she smirked, slowly descending down. "Are you excited about me letting it inside? Is the thought of it alone going to make you cum?" She chuckled slightly. "Try to stay calm, it should be fun for us... not a chore... or a show." She then brought her lips to his shaft without warning, licking him slowly. Her tongue was a bit... cold. but it was sensational to say the least. "Mmm... Thasthy..." She continued her weak tongue lashing, the shaft wasn't exactly a sensative point, but her tongue sliding around it, and her breathing on it didn't feel bad at all. Quite the contrary she hoped.

he was moaning out more and more, his toes curling and his cock throbbing against her lips and tongue. He was pulsating and clearly trying to keep from cumming. he wanted to cum inside of her mouth, he wanted to make her swallow ever last drop... but he also wanted to see the sight of her covered in his seed, oh how hard the choices were... he groaned out as he clenched the bedsheets 'Quit teasing me" he begged as he moved a hand up to grab her own "Actually suck my dick" he moaned as he looked at her.

"My my... anxious indeed!" She said with a chuckle. "I will show you a trick..." She said, closing her mouth and eyes, seconds later opening them up again, her tongue slithering out. It was quite long, and oddly wet. "No chuman gurl chan do shis to yu..." She mumbled, her tongue far too long to control her speech decently. She brought her head by his cock again, her tongue wrapping around his cock two times over the central part of his shaft before it started to stroke him softly. She chuckled more, surely giving the priest a small taste of demonic foreplay.

he moaned out, the extremely new sensation caused him to explode, he just could not hold back. He groaned out happily as he came his seed landing on her face and a bit of the bedding as well as just sliding down his cock to her tongue as he lay there happily having released some of the tension, though for a human he was suprising because he was still rock hard.

Nalia wooed out in amusement as he came, his thick cum was warm and smelled strongly. What didn't land on her tongue she tried licking off, and what did land on her tongue, she swallowed. "Now... that'sh the stuff..." She said with a chuckle, "That's what I've beensh wanting to tastesh..." She slid her tongue back in her mouth and closed her eyes, grabbing his cock with her hands. "Still hard? What should I do for you now?" She said, smirking.

"Please.. please let me fuck you" he began to beg out 'In your pussy, in your ass... in your mouth again just please... I... I want to be in control" he said as he began to move to try and get on top of her, to try to pin her below him however he knew that a rather weak priest boy would more than likely not have the strength to truely dominate a demoness.

Nalia felt his sudden movements to be cute, and a good indicator that sooner rather than later, he'd become something even more enjoyable for her to taste. "Uigh..." She landed on her back, looking up at the priest over her, "I... really rather not... I'm getting sort of tired here..." She whined, wondering what he would do if she refused him. A demoness would never, ever say no to another round, it was something they were naturally inclined to do no matter the situation. "Please let go... I rather sleep for now... I got the taste of your cum, it's all I wanted."

"Bullshit!" he said as he looked down at her, slightly humping her leg as he moved closer "I need you... I need you so badly..." he said as his lips began to trail along her breasts and nipples "I need to be inside of you right now" he said as he was moving now to force his entry, it seemed like she definately had him addicted thanks to her tongue technique and now it would seem she would need to train him a lot.

"Don't yell at me!" She answered loudly, "I told you that I was tired!" She now started to push off, despite her pussy being quite warm and wet, she kept saying that she didn't want any. She looked down at him as he latched onto one of her nipples, giving her a sensation from his soft, holy lips. She had been with many creatures, from beasts, to demons to spirits and humans. She had never been with a person like him, filled with holy energies, almost angelic in a sense, it felt intense, and she seriously started thinking of putting down this offer. His semen alone tasted unlike anything else, and over the decades, Nalia had consumed a lot of semen.

he was groaning out as he was stopped and he looked at her "You would fuck with beasts but not me?" he said as he looked at her his eyes actually tearing up as he had clearly been brainwashed enough by her, right now he would feel like he needed it, otherwise he would feel like he was suddenly taken off some drug, it showed by how needy he looked, he wanted to take her do badly. he tried to move her arms away, tried to get into her pussy but he was not succeeding thanks to her demonic strength.

"Beasts in hell take what they want from you... if you don't give it, they eat you. I didn't want to die, but I had no choice..." She said, later smiling, "Maybe... you should be like one of those hell beasts... that is... if you really wanted something so badly..."

Lawrence looked down at her and his entire body seemed to darken as some of his priestly aura seemed to almost go away. He was taking her advice as he forced her arms down on the bed pinning her there and he was inbetween her legs now as he looked down at her 'I don't want to have to do this... but if this is the only way you will give me what I need you succubus" he said as he then thrust his cock deep into her pussy and he gave a loud long moan as it just felt fantastic. he grinned down at her as he began to thrust in and out of her, his lips returning to her tits licking and suckling on them.

She thought he was large enough, but apparently her vision had deceived her. Feeling the young man enter her was amazing. He was both long and thick. She closed her eyes and yelled out in pleasure, trying to move her arms, but truthfully unable to, the pleasure was far too distracting. She opened her eyes slightly, wanting to see the male do what came to him naturally, she watched him move to suck her breasts again, her nipples now hard, and subject to lactate, something he probably wasn't aware of. "Augh! It's too large... please... pull it out!" She yelled, semi-serious about it, it was... almost painful, perhaps it was the aura, the light inside him that amplified it so much, it was completely pleasing, and the pain was easily subdued. She had fallen victim to the vile satyrs, odd creatures who chase their prey and screw them with their horse like dongs. Even with a creature like that, she felt hardly any enjoyment, being that he was raping her and all, but the sensation didn't last long at all, it was just a lot of meat inside her. This was different, this was somehow lifting her, and causing her to call out in pure bliss.

Even though he was commiting a sin and falling into lust his body slightly begn to glow with a holy light, e was concentrating his magic on his body, the light inside of her would radiate out in waves of bliss as he kept thrusting in and out of her deeper and deeper. His muscles actually gained some mass giving him the ability to truely dominate this demoness, his lips were golden it seemed, working on her nipples to the best of his abilities and when she actually egan to produce milk he went even more on her. he lifted his head and he smiled at her, his entire body seemin changed, almost like he was part angel as he said "Why? Your entire body is responding... you want this" he said as he then moved up and he slid his tongue into her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom