Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

Nalia's arms were behind her head.

Her fingers clutching her hair.

Tears ran down her cheeks.

As a twisted smile remained plastered on her lips.

She was still clothed, quite content actually.

The guards held her feet, kissing and licking as she moaned and laughed loudly.

That is, until Lawrence came inside.

The guards turned towards him, obviously upset. "Priest... you promised me a time with this woman and I promised you food and shelter. Why have you come, disturbing our worshipping of this fine Goddess?"

Nalia watched, her toes curling occassionally, cooled by their saliva.

"Simple... because I was left outside waiting to be fed and shown to shelter... the things you promiced... so either step away or give me what i was promiced now... otherwise I will have to ruin your 'fun'..." he said that last word quite a bit discusted with himself for considering that any human being could find this an enjoying activity... in truth he was pissed that he... a holy man... a healer who had come to help the village when he saw it under attack could be left to die just by greed...

The guard looked up at him and turned towards Nalia, kissing her foot, just over her middle toe.

"I know what I promised you, and we did not leave you to die." He stood up and started to walk towards him. "I asked for an hour with her. Measly hour. Was your stomach so tight you could not contain that? Should you have come to tell me before bursting into my private worship? Perhaps. What is it you want then? You wish to take your servant back? So be it. She was a wonderful woman to all of us. She let us do as we pleased, and I was made very content. If it's food you want, I will offer it. You will not get what I promised since you failed to keep yours. Someone get this man a potato." He said, reaching back for his gigantic weapon.

Nalia was comfortably sitting, her feet were being mouth raped and she apparently liked it. "Uigh! What do you mean that I'm his servant!"

He looked at the men though true they shifted quite a bit but he looked at them and he said "I have been starving for a long time... the magic I use exausted me... it also makes me more and more hungary since it takes up more than you can know... I just needed food... I still do... I will leave you be I just need some food you greedy bastards" he glared at them the best he could. he knew he was on the losing slope of this but hell even he had a backup plan should they dare attack... one final spell that was a last resort spell... it was building up inside of him now as only those who used or could detect magic could see it... so only himself and Nalia.

((I thought he used his last resort attack already? lol))

The men began to pace towards him, in offensive positions, "You will remember who showed you hospitality fool. We could have easily slain you and kept your diety either way."

Nalia raised her hand, "Hold on a minute. Please, just give the boy what he wants."

The men looked back at her and found it hard to say no to her divine appearance.

"Very well. Get this priest out of my sight. But feed him what scraps we have. He doesn't deserve our utmost hospitality."

Lawrence nodded "That was all I wanted and needed from the get go" he said as he followed one of the men out hoping that he would not be betrayed... all he knew is that he would be fed and that was what he needed most... every inch of his magical and physical self was drained... only the suicide spell was left... his true last resort... for if he was killed he would work like a bomb blowing himself, his killer, and anyone around him to their afterlife in heaven or hell... it was a dangerious magic to learn and place on yourself... even harder to remove... Lawrence sighed as he was finally given some food and he began to eat, the food being completely gone in a matter of seconds it seemed.

The guard remained with him, in case he wanted more potatoes, or perhaps more drink. He was an ugly man, and smelled. But it was better than being alone? Perhaps it was.

"Diety... what... what can we do for you..."

Nalia scratched her head. "Well... uigh... I think I am tired."

"Do you need to be, satisfied with our bodies?"

"No no, no sacrifices are required. My master however needs me by his side. Tomorrow morning we will clean up and leave you men to your lives. You will have a bright future... I see it already."

She was milking this goddess deal, these men were licking her feet after all.

"Allow me to feel your divinity through sex, goddess."

"Haha... don't be foolish now... I will lose any grace I have if you defile me... not even my master has tasted my fruit... hence it remaines forbidden. He is a powerful and understand sage you see... upsetting him by defiling me, would grant you death. I do not wish for that... you men are angels to me. Now I must find him... please... would you put us in a comfortable loft of some sort?"

He nodded, "Yes Diety. I will prepare a bed for you both."

Lawrence ate what he could before he felt like he would be sick should he eat anymore. he was thankful for at least something to eat. he sat there with the guard watching him as his body cooled down and he could feel himself slipping back into the land of dreams as he was happy to rest... true this place had no where really to rest but even the mud felt comfortable to him at this point... he sighed as he closed his eyes before he then opened them again partially to help keep himself awake... there were... no moans? he was unsure what had happened but he did not hear her moaning anymore... in fact it was all very quiet...

The large, unnamed guard walked out with Nalia and several other men. "My time with your servant is past due. As promised, she is returned, with slightly slobbered feet, but not harm done to her. You are fed and full, please follow my guard to your resting place. Tomorrow you both depart I understand. I will not keep you from your business."

The guard began to walk as Nalia moved to watch him stand. "Just what were you thinking? Human... You would have been killed... and I wasn't going to jump in to save you. I would have had them licking my body until they rot." She crossed her arms and walked after the guard. The room was simple, a bed, wood floors and a lavatory, a room with a large clay tub, filled with warm water, several buckets of water beside it, and a strange oil in a small bottle.

"Here is where you can rest. I will place a guard or two at your door to ensure your safety. Let us know if you desire food, or more water."

Lawrence nodded and when they were alone he looked at her and he said 'it... it is because.." he clenched his fists as he looked at her right in the eyes and he said "I have had everything stripped from me in my life... twice... and again i felt like i would die... but this time... i snapped... I knew i had nothing to lose..." he sighed as he walked over to the bed and he sat down "I know it was not something i would normally do... and... the thing is I am quite confused as to why... but..." he shook his head "it must be nothing... nevermind' he sighed and lay back on the bed as he looked at the ceiling before closing his eyes... he had felt something odd before trying to barge in and 'save her'... the thing was he did not know what it was.

Nalia was listening, somewhat, but saw him lie in bed and immediately nearly pushed him off. "What the hell! You can't go to bed all dirty!" She screamed, seeming quite upset. "Seriously! I asked for this bath here so that we could clean up. It's small... but we both fit. And don't you worry, I am completely okay with sharing your filth. So come on! And get yourself undressed..."

he woke mostly out of fright of falling off the bed like any normal person. He opened his eyes and looked up at her as he nodded and he stood. he felt embarressed but he knew that she would fight him until he did it or just get pissed. but he still moved slowly... not used to being naked in front of women as he pulled off his robes until he was just in his undergarments... he then sighed as he pulled them off. he was pretty well hung down there but he did not seem to be responding much like most men would, true he was a little hard because she was a very attractive female, but not the raging boner most men got because of her demonic influence... no he still seemed to contain himself from sin for the most part...

Nalia smirked as he undressed so obediently. She had seen much larger than what he was. In both humans, humanoids and demonic creature alike. She experienced them with or without consent at times, and it was something she would never brag about. Still, he was well sized for a male of his age, and like he wasn't interested very much, neither was she. Except for the part where she's always interested due to her being a demon.

She reached for one of the straps to her suit and it desintigrated into nothingness. "Get in the tub then... don't you know how to bathe?"

He just nodded, a bit embarressed as he got into the tub and he sighed as he sat there before he began to rub parts of him clean. his eyes were closed as he did not want to look at her and increase his erection. True he was turned on by her a little but he would fight it until the end if he wanted... he wanted someone who he could love and would love him back... how could a demon do that?

Nalia got into the tub as well, on the other side. It was large enough for both of them to fit if they avoided each other's feet. She got into the water and leaned back, the fresh water feeling quite good over her skin. "Mm... this is certainly nice. How about we use some of that oil they left for us? The guard told me they call it soap. I've never dealt with such a thing before." She kneeled, reaching for the small container with the soap in it. She touched it a moment with her finger, and tapped her tongue against her soap covered finger. She immediately resented, and spit outside the tub. "Uigh!! This tastes horrible! How do they expect me to bathe in an oil which smells nice, but tastes like donkey ass..." This kneeling hand brought her breasts out of the water, they were already big, and now dripping in warm water only made them seem that much more succulant. "You can use it if you want. Here... maybe I'll rub some on your chest or something. You aren't hairy, which is good. Although, sometimes a hairy body can feel nice... but then there'd be hair floating all over the water... and that's not my idea of attractive."

It was like there was a frog in his throught. Well more like a bunch of them. She was acting overly sensual... he figured it must be because she was a demon but it made him a little uncomfortable as he had been trying to look away but when she actually tasted the oil and semi freaked out he had turned back to her, but when he did he blushed a bit. She had a fantastic body... and when her breasts were dripping wet he blushed more feeling his mouth water a bit. He felt so embarressed as he was getting a bit harder now than he had been before... he nodded as she talked about washing him.

Nalia got her hands wet and applied the oils onto her palms and fingertips, reaching over and pressing against his chest. "Who would have imagined huh? Me and a cute little priest..." She got onto her knees and moved closer, sitting on his lap, facing him, and immediately feeling his hard shaft rub against warm opening, even underwater. Her eyes narrowed as she smirked. "Look at you... a holy man of righoteousness and good will, having such an erection from bathing... with a demoness no less... I don't think the big man upstairs will be too happy with you... or who knows... maybe he will." Her pussy basically rode over the top of his shaft, as she tried to sit comfortably, his tip now jutted out from the small space of skin between her pussy and ass. Her fingers curved as she rubbed him down with soap, trying to figure out what he was thinking, or trying to screw with his head.

He was looking away from her, but as she spoke about their situation, and how taboo it was he actually began to get a bit harder from it. He was blushing as he said to her "Please stop talking about it" he was feeling ashamed.. he had been a man of god... had he really fallen so far in one day to fall for a demon? He did not look at her, his mind was filled with weird thoughts... he was trying to figure out why he would be wanting her... she was an evil demoness who slaughtered others and made them do strange sexual things... he would not fall to her... he would not be like those men in there worshiping her feet...

"Hm... it seems like I am bothering you then I suppose... very well then... I will just get up on out of this here tub... and let you bathe alone... When you are finished, you can call me, I'll change the water and bathe myself... then we can sleep and be ready to move on tomorrow... that's what you want no? I'm not going to try to convince you to do anything." She smiled and slowly started lifting herself from him.

he only nodded and he thanked her as he waited for her to then leave. Once she did he was more than a little confused. in truth he thought that she was in control and would take control of him completely the moment he let his guard down even a little like he had... But now he was unsure what she was planning. he sighed and he just finished up bathing as quick as he could, he dried off and then got dressed as he stepped out telling her that it was ready for her.

Nalia frowned, confused too, perhaps the young priest was gay.

She stood up and exited, running a hand over her chest as she clothes formed back on. She exited to the room and sat atop a table, waiting for him to exit.

She looked down at her breasts and pressed them upward. She reached her hips and slid her fingers along her figure.

"Maybe I got fat? Maybe my titties shrunk?" She said, wondering why the priest didn't lunge at the opportunity. Perhaps he still thought of that idiot he met earlier, that blind woman. She was probably licking the tip of another's dick now that she could see, and the fool was hung up on her. Or perhaps he just didn't like Nalia like that. She could live with that. What she couldn't live with, is directly offering, and being declined, so to speak.

When Lawrence came out, she hopped down and entered the bathroom immediately.

The whole reason that he had declined was he still figured himself a priest... true he was falling from God's graces by being with a demon but there was nothing he could do... He was still trying to be a priest... hell if she wanted him she would need to force him, true he would resist but there was a good chance he would accept and willingly participate after. Until then he would not fall into temptation...

Sighing when he had the room for himself he walked over to the bed and he got comfortable under the covers, taking off less than one half of the bed to give her more than enough room to sleep. he sighed as he closed his eyes and he was soon out like a light.

"I wonder what his problem is..." Nalia raised her arm and smelled under. "Well, I don't smell bad... I truly have not a clue..." She crossed her arms and say him sleeping at the edge of the bed. "Maybe I should smother him.... hm... maybe he'd suffocate... don't want that... I'll need a healer." She walked towards the bed and lied down on it, pulling her clothing from her body, as it disintigrated into the air. His back was towards her, so she closed in behind him, and put her arms around his waist, her breasts against her back. "You still awake..." She said quietly...

He had been until he felt the presence of another in his bed. Thanks to the traumatic experiences of his childhood if someone moved to close to him while he slept he instantly woke up, no matter who it was or how deep asleep he was. He blushed a bit as he felt her pressing up against him. He could tell she was nude even through his clothes as he bit his lower lip and he nodded "i am" he said as he was beginning to feel the slight boner come back from the demoness pressing her body against him.

"Why are you being so cold to me? We don't know each other well, but we will be partners for a while. I was molded in a beautiful woman's image. I was told that I would be attractive to any man on this earth... but you somehow don't seem impressed. It bothers me... how some men would worship me, while you can go on along not even caring. How troublesome that is..." She pressed closer, her hands moving towards his inner thighs. "You have me right here... I know you are a man... and I know enough about how men feel at times like these. Why cloister yourself up when you can easily release all of that tension with me? I've been wanting to have you since I saw you..."

Back
Top Bottom