Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Priest and Demon (Discontinued)

Re: Priest and Demon ((desertpaladin and Atzura))

He blushed a bit as he began to studder "I-I-I could never think badly of.." he blushed as he let out a soft moan. He had been holding back for so long that he needed this just as much as her. He grabbed her and the two then fell back onto the grass as he began to kiss her very passionatly. one of his hands going to her breasts, the other gently rubbing her womanhood from outside ehr clothing.

"Is this place okay?" She asked nervously, "I don't want you to get into trouble if you are seen. I really want you though... you're so handsome..." She kissed along his neck, picking up his scent and finding herself drawn to it.

"Don't worry... we won't be found" he said as he began to strip himself of his robes. He needed this so badly. His cock was rock hard and throbbing to enter her. He blushed a bit since he had not been naked in front of a woman in his life. His eyes looked at her as he first showed off his torso and then his rather impressively sized manhood.

She too blushed in the sight of what he had to offer. Her eyes didn't hide her motives, glancing down at him for long whiles at a time.

"Did I do that to you? It's so terribly cute." She said with a smile, in moments, getting her hand drawn close to it. "Could I touch it?"

He blushed but he smiled as he nodded and he moaned out just slighty as she touched his hardened member. It twitched in her hand as he looked at her. Waiting to see what she would do.

Adena smiled and suddenly shut her eyes, opening her mouth and lunging forward, literally popping him into her mouth like a meaty morsel. Her eyes opened halfway as her tongue trailed over him. Her lips tightened and circled around him, sucking gently at his tip. "Mmm..." She hummed quietly, glancing up at him nervously as her hand roughly worked his shaft.

He could only blush as he moaned out. The feel of such soft perfect lips wrapped around his cock felt amazing. He moaned out a bit more as her lips seemed to be just as glorious as the gates of heaven. He looked down at her and he smiled "You are amazing" he said.

"Uigh... what a shitstorm that was..." She shook, her tight clothing hugging up against her a void under her feet began to close. "They seriously thought they could keep me locked up over there... hm... idiots." She reached up and scratched the back of her head. "This is earth? Looks a bit more like hell than I hoped. I guess the air's fresher. And there aren't turbulent flames everywhere. What a gyp, there I thought I'd see some snow or something magical like extremely hung humans, horses even. Busllshit."

~~~

Adena's cheeks blushed as she pulled away just a moment, "Thank you. I'm trying to make you happy. You deserve a bit of time to relax."

"LAWRENCE!"

Screamed Maven.

"LAWRENCE!!"

The old priest was not around, but his voice could be heard.

Lawrence blushed as he looked to her and he began to store his manhood. He was blushing so badly as he really did not want to be found breaking the code that he had sworn to uphold. He looked down at her "I... We..." he blushed... he did not know what to do.

She smiled, "It's okay. It's not like I won't see you again." She said, rubbing her lips with her forearm. "Why is Maven screaming at you?"

Then came the sounds of screaming men and clashing steel. "LAWRENCE!" Yelled Maven again. "LAWRENCE GET AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!"

~~~

"Uigh... it's hot on earth too hugh... humid. I may have to remove these clothes. We're closer to the sun up here. It freaks me out." She looked up at the sun, then closed her eyes tightly. "Son of a bitch... that's one bright star... thank hell we can't see that shit down there." She slowly opened her eyes, feeling people around her. Bandits, crooks, killers, who the hell were they?

"Wow. Human men. You all look a little..." She shook slightly. "Dirty."

Lawrence's eyes popped as he realized the sounds... His body froze as he grabbed the girls hand and he then said "Run" he pulled her along as the two rushed away. He knew what the sound was... bandits... though the sounds of the main fighting were getting duller he could hear the beating of hooves against the ground... the bandits were chasing them.

=======================

"Look the crazy looking bitch insults us" one of the men grinned "Look at that body" another said as the men began to surround ehr in a tighter circle. There were 8 of them and each looked at her with very evil looks in their eyes. Soon a few had her pinned to the ground and some of the others were beginning to pull out their dicks. They were ok in size, nothing to special.

"Uigh!!" She fell to the ground, her tail luckily moving around her back before it fell straight down. "Hello to you too. I'm Nalia. Now why are you being so forceful? This is supposed to be earth isn't it?" She turned and noticed men pulling their cocks from their pants. "Oh boy. Why do I get that pre-rape feeling I had at the troll's den..."

~~~

Adena tried to keep up with him, and was thankful her parents had left earlier. "Lawrence! What about your mentor! We're leaving him!?" She tripped over a heavy stone and toppled over. The bandits were getting closer.
They'd dice him up, and take Adena away if they were caught.

One of them just looked at her as he shoved his dick into ehr mouth "Just shut up bitch and suck" he said as the others moved to her body, shoving dicks into her pussy and ass. One holding her tail at bay, even pulling it quite painfully as some groped and fucked her tits.

=======================

His eyes turned around. He could see the murderious men and saw her on the ground. He rushed to her and he picked her up as he began to run with her in his arms. Though he later fell again and he dropped her, she went rolling a ways away as he turned and he looked at the bandits... they were so close... "Run!" he told her as he began to chant... soon a massive barrier made of light energy appeared before him and he looked at the bandits. He would try to defend her with his life.

The bandits rushed towards this barrier and were amazed. They hammered down on it with their fists and knives and axes, but it was repelling them.

"Lawrence! I can't leave you all alone! They'll kill you!"

~~~

Nalia closed one of her eyes once a hard human cock pushed into her ass. The rest wasn't too bad. She hadn't been fucked in two whole days (a single hour in hell), and these human were of comfortable size, but a little forceful.

"Hey! No pulling of the tai-" She then had one driven into her mouth. She felt one of them mount her and fuck her tits, which was more akward than rewarding. "Uigh... smegma. This man's covered in smegma. I can't handle that type of shit..." She closed her eyes tightly. "Ugh hell... I'm going to swallow it... I can't spit it out..." Her throat struggle, but the bitter, disgusting dick cheese was swallowed on reflex. She gagged, the tip of the man's cock moving deeply inside her throat. She tried to signal for a time out, she was going to throw up, she couldn't handle this man's cock in her mouth anymore.

"Then it looks like I might have to try it..." Lawrence said, he yelled for her to turn around. Once she had he swiped his arm and looked aay. The shield exploded in a very violent, bright light. The men screamed out as they were blinded, their sight was to be lost forever as some still swung their weapons. The ended up killing themselves but one ax cleaved down and chopped almost halfway into Lawrence's arm. Lawrence yelled out in pain but he pulled the ax from him as he stood and rushed over to her clutchign his arm as he tried to heal his arm "Come on" he said as they kept running but ended up running into another group of bandits that were clustered in a circle.

The men just laughed. Her attempts to try and get some kind of control was funny to them. The men would flip around once they came. So once a man would cum into one of her holes another would soon take his place as the others tried to get hard once again.

Neither could see who was in the middle but lawrence began to chant as he swung his arm. Many swords made of pure light appeared and they flew forward into the bodies of the bandits piercing each one and the men fell to the ground, each dead, leaving only a hole in each of their bodies as Lawrence wobbly stood there. Before falling to his knees... he was very weak from everything and he knew he might lose concousness soon.

Nalia sat up after she watched the sword skewer the men. "Uigh..." She covered her mouth and turned away, throwing up the majority of what she had swallowed. She began to shiver and finally started to stand up. Her appearance was unmistakeable. She was most definitely a demon. She raised her hand over her chest and chanted quietly, her clothing starting to reform from apparently no material at all. She rubbed her lips with her arm and coughed several times, turning back towards the priest and the girl. "What is this..." She stuck out her tongue, cum dripping off it before she spit on one of the bandit's severed bodies.

Lawrence was too weak. He was using the rest of his strength now to keep himself from bleeding. He was in a kneeling position, much like how someone would present themselves to a king or lord... His hand was on his arm and glowing faintly. He was trying to heal himself but after those large acts of magic his body was very weak. He looked over to his companion beside him. He did not notice the other person until after she spoke. He looked up and froze as he saw a demoness before him...

"Uigh... those human men were just like trolls... I must say, if they washed up their bodies would have been more enjoyable." She glanced at the injured priest. "Eugh... holy man." She turned away seeing more bandits.

"There's the priest! Kill him! Take the girls!"

Adena gasped, "Lawrence! We have to go!"

Nalia cringed when the girl yelled. "You have an annoying voice. You little twerp."

Adena looked at her and then back at Lawrence as the bandits started to come running.

"You bastards aren't going to last very long... this is for sodomizing me you sick fucks..." She grinned forming a blade, much like she recovered her clothing, and dashed forward. "I'll show the holy man what it's like to be from hell." She cut through her first victim as if he was paper, his body disintigrated into black dust as she moved to cut a few more. A bandit came close to Adena and raised his sword, "Say goodbye priest!" Nalia pointed towards him and shot a pink, thin ray through his head, dropping him on the floor, and later he turned to dust.

Nalia grinned. "You were about to get yourself killed there twerp..."

Her eyes widened as a bandit surprised her and cut her stomach deeply, very deeply.

Nalia turned as she fell, shooting the ray between his eyes before falling to the floor, curling up in pain like a roach, her eyes starting to chill.

"Lawrence! There's another bandit!" Screamed Adena, trying to shake him up. The demonic woman was having a hard time staying alive.

"Uigh.... heal me..." She tried to hold herself together, literally. "I need... a heal..." Her eyes widened. "Priest boy..." She was going to die in a few seconds, anyone could have seen that, healing her would completely exhaust the priest, but the bandits didn't stop coming.

Lawrence knew only one last spell he could preform... Standing he did a very long chant... the bandits were rushing in but a holy light lit up on himself, the demon and Adena Soon... all three were gone, just vanished into thin air. In truth he had teleported them. There were now far away, on a random grassy hill. Lawrence stood there for a moment as he looked to the demoness who had been healed during the teleportation... And with that lawrence fell back into the grass. His eyes closed as blood just poured from his arm.

"Uigh..." Groaned Nalia, sitting up before standing up quickly. "Where...?" She turned towards Lawrence, seeing him on the floor, Adena on the ground next to him. "My wound's healed up. That priest has a mighty fine heal chant. If I'm going to survive... he might just come in handy. No doubt, they'll be upset when they know I escaped. I'll need to fight. And to fight, one needs a shield and a sword. This body can most definitely be my shield. About that girl though... she seems really clinged to him. Ugh... cunts."

She pointed her finger towards Adena, charging up the pink light. However, she couldn't bring herself to fire, even in this situation, she was so worried for Lawrence, and Nalia couldn't just cut her away from that. "Cunt..." She walked towards Lawrence, looking around. "This place seems more like earth to me. It's not bad looking." She ran her foot over Lawrence's head. "Hey, boy. White magic boyyy..."

Lawrence groaned. he was bleeding a lot and he could not heal himself. He had run out of energy and he was bleeding quite a bit. He would now die if she did not heal his arm... that or completely burn it off so that way the skin would at least stop bleeding, something. He was trying to wake but he could not slip back into his concous state.

Adena finally started to wake up and looked up at Nalia, then turned towards him. "Oh, God! He's hurt!" She tried to shake him up to wake him, but apparently, it wasn't doing anything.

"Please! Please help him!"

Nalia frowned, "Uigh... Relax yourself. I don't think I know any healing spells. I'm an attacker, not a defender or healer. I guess the pretty man is going to die. He'll be okay. He's got too much good in him. He won't go to hell." She turned away and started to walk. "Now to find my way to wherever it is I'm going." She smirked, then paused to think about how he risked himself to heal her. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Soon I'll grow angel wings at this rate. Stupid, sticky, moody humans." She turned towards him. "I can try close up his wound. I haven't tried the magic before, but we'll have to see."

She looked down at his arm as he hand glowed in pink. She started to trace over his wound, the cut not closing, but the blood loss decreasing. "Uigh... this hurts for me to do. I don't heal people..."

Lawrence was starting to regain some concousness. Thanks to the bleeding having stopped he was getting a little better. He stopped her from healing and he healed himself again the rest of the way. he tookthe last bit of energy he had just been given but he would be fine. He was very tired... he wanted to sleep but he knew that he would not be able to.

Adena shook his slightly. "Lawrence... Lawrence are you alright? I thought you were going to die."

Nalia ran her fingers over her tongue again, still feeling sticky and nasty from her experiences before. "Uigh... Hey! Priest boy..." She leaned down to get a better look at him. "It really bothered me to heal you. You are a priest so healing people is easier for you. I feel like my hand is burning now. Thank you for healing me, but I think... I'll keep you perhaps."

He groaned as he tried to move up to a sitting position. Though it was hard he finally pulled it off. Looking up at the demon he said "Keep me... what do you mean?" he seemed completely confused and he was a bit dizzy from bloodloss. He was thankful that Adena was there to help him remain in a sitting position.

Back
Top Bottom