Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tribal Boy (Me and Yaiocest)

He nodded and he climbed up the tree very quickly. he was on it and up to the proper branch within ten seconds at most. He looked down at her and he smiled as he tossed down a vine from a higher branch "Grab on" he said as he held the vine, moving as if he was going to pull her up. He just smiled down at her

At first, Faira considered not using the vine as it was dropped for her, but after taking a few moments to consider, she figured it was best not to make things even more difficult for herself. She grabbed onto the vine, tugging it to make sure it was secure, before starting to climb slowly. Unlike his fast climb, she took a good minute to reach the branch, and immediately covered up with her arms once she was off the branch.

He gave a small nod, beginning to lead her across the branch slowly. He could tell she needed some help, and if she was refusing to use her arms to support herself in balancing. He smiled as they kept walking and they were mostly over when he turned his head back to her 'Grab onto me" he commanded

Faira continued covering herself as she moved across the branch, frowning at his command to grab on, before just continuing defiantly. "Why should I grab onto you? I'm doing just fine on my own...." As an elf she did have better balance than was typical for a human, but without her arms to support her, it was surely only a matter of time before she slipped and fell.

When she wrapped her arms around him he wrapped an arm around her before grabbing a vine. His muscles then strained as he jumped off the branch with her in his arm. Straining to hold her weight and hold onto the vine. he was strong but... As they landed he herd a sick pop and he yelled out as he rolled on the floor grabbing his shoulder. He had dislocated his arm. This was not the first time however as through the crying and tears he popped it back in and sighed as he lay there for a moment. However she would be alright... He looked over at her but then looked away. He seemed likehe did not like to show weakness... That he was too proud as he wiped tears away "C-come on" he said his voice shakey.

When she heard his arm pop, saw his arm dislocate from the shoulder joint, for a brief moment she felt a little sorry for him, but memories of what he had done quickly returned, and her thoughts quickly turned to trying to escape whilst he was disabled....but he popped his arm back into place too soon, and she lost the miniscule chance she'd had. "....Fine..." She frowned, then moved to follow him again, not showing any outward signs of concern for her captor and rapist. She'd just stick to the original plan....wait for him to lower his guard and sleep before she tried to escape.

He had his arm on his shoulder as it did seem to be causing him pain still as they walked. But he seemed to be holding back on pain as much as he could... It was odd... He felt like he had to be a man for her. But eventually they came to a massive tree, easily one of the biggest in the forrest that she had seen on the way here. But up top it had what appeared to be a treehouse. He told her to wait as he climbed up it, not as quick as he usually did but he then lowered down a ladder than he most likely made.

Faira stared at the ladder for a few moments, then slowly started to climb it, looking up to keep her eyes fixed on him, watching for any sudden moves until she was up in the treehouse with him. Unfortunately for her, climbing off the ladder left her no hands to cover herself, so once more he was given a nice view of her fully naked body.

He did seem to enjoy the sight of her naked. but once up in the tree he offered her clothes, well they would be like rags to her. Basically clothing much like his loincloth. He must have made a few of them, and he offered her one to wear, though he clearly had a few, maybe she could fashion one or two of the others into some sort of bra. But once she was inside he sat down on what looked like an old matress. He smiled at her and he said "can... can you tell me... about... things outside jungle?" he was always curious about those places... it was his weakness actually. He looked at her and he waited for her to talk. Apparently he really wanted her to be a teacher.

((So sorry I've been gone a while, real life issues got pretty bad for a while x.x))

Faira took the rags and frowned for a moment, but it was definately better than nothing. She took them, arranging one to cover up her breasts first of all, then quickly another to cover up her crotch, though her ass was still fully exposed. "Why should I tell you anything after what you did?" She practically hissed at him, folding her arms and frowning. "Don't you know enough already after jumping everybody that passes by?"

He glared at her and he gripped his fists, he was clearly trying to hold back his anger against her and it showed "I know nothing of your world" he said as he began to start crying "I... I... I don't know anything..." he began to cry harder as he looked up at her. He was trying to put his pain into words but he just didn't know how.

Back
Top Bottom