Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tribal Boy (Me and Yaiocest)

Faira squealed as he flipped her over, coughing as she hit the ground on her back, coughing slightly as she looked up at him, then wincing as he sliced through her clothing, gasping as her breasts bounced free in the cool air. She tried to squirm away, then gasped as he grabbed her breasts, the girl moaning loudly. Her breasts had always been incredibly sensitive, far more than most women. "Nnnngh....th-they're....they're just part of my body....th-that's all..." She panted, shaking her head. Perhaps it would be best to wait for her chance to escape, to perhaps let him think that she was going to stay, then leave when his guard was down.

his hands groped the soft mounts and he seemed very happy. "I am glad" he said as he looked down at her "That beautiful thing... most beautiful... has these attached..." he gently then snuggled against her... He was now seeming to show her affection as he moved just close to her and he stood above her, still naked as he said 'We go back to my home... you stay with me... me happy to have you"

Faira shivered and moaned again as he continued to grope her breasts, then bit her lip quickly to try and suppress anymore such sounds. "I....alright....alright I'll go back with you to your home..." That was probably the best idea for the moment. Go back with him, somewhere he would relax and drop his guard. With some luck she could even wait until he was asleep before she attempted an escape. If the gods of her people were watching over her, she'd be back in her home village before he even realised she was gone.

He smiled standing up as he grabbed his loincloth and puleld it on before grabbing his weapons. he wached her as he waited for her to stand "no clothes" he ordered her as he stood there "Me make you new stuff once home... Those things slow you down" he said as he began to moved forward signalling for her to follow as he began to walk through the trees.

Faira had just been about to reach for her clothing, or at least what was left of it anyway, but he had ordered her to leave them. She frowned, but slowly stood up anyway, deciding not to tempt fate, so she slowly removed her footwear aswell, leaving them purposefully in plain sight. She could at least leave something for whoever came looking for her. After a moment, she turned to follow him into the trees, being careful to leave clear footprints, though trying not to let him notice.

He kept walking ahaid of her until he stopped a bit sniffing the air. He moved to her quickly and he grabbed her shoulder forcing her into a crouching position "Hush!" he said as he began to peak his head up before he went back down "Others..." he said "bad men... they hunt... kill anything that moves... keep down" he then took her hand and he began to lead her along, forcing her to take a way that was a little out of the way. he could take them but he did not want to endanger her... that was apparent in the way he moved.

For a moment, Faira considered calling out for help. Maybe these hunters could help her, save her. But then again, it was possible these people weren't from her village, and in her current state of undress she'd rather not be seen. No, she needed to be patient. That was why she remained silent as the boy pulled her into a crouching position, then changed the direction they were going. Even so, she continued to ensure she left a trail, dragging her feet in the dirt as she followed him. It was almost sweet that he wanted to protect her....but it didn't change what he had done. As far as she was concerned, he had raped her, and that she couldn't forgive.

He turned around when he herd a shifting and he glared at her "Stop..." he said "They close, if they see trail they come kill us both" he said looking at her with firey eyes... He seemed sad to though... He seemed so torn between emotions that he wasn't himself "Just stop and follow" he said as he began to move again... he had to get her away... he would not have her hurt.

Faira froze up as she was caught, staring at him in fear for a few moments, before sighing in relief as he seemed to move on. Slowly, she started to follow him again, this time being careful not to leave a trail this time, at least not for now. She couldn't afford to anger the boy just yet...she just had to be patient. "Is it...far...?"

He gave a nod "For you maybe... but do not worry i can help you" he said as he looked to her and he hushed her more, having the two burry themselved into a bush he looked at her giving her the signal to be quiet as a man passed right by where they once were. he was heavily armed and looked very dangerious... but with a scar over his right eye. The boy smiled as he looked at the scar, he must have caused that to the man. The man kept walking, not noticing the two. He then helped her from the bush and then began to pull her along again, turning back every so often to make sure she was making no tracks. If she did he squeezed her hand roughly and told her 'no!' pointing at her with such command in his hushed voice and eyes that he looked like some wild animal about to strike. However he then had them stand after a long time and he sighed streching "We safe now" he moved over to her petting her hand as he gently nuzzled it and he looked up at her smiling... It was like he felt accomplished for making sure she was safe.

As the man was so close, it was once again difficult for Faira to resist the urge to call out for help. All she'd have to do is make the slightest noise and she could let them find her. But the way the boy was smiling.....it was like he knew he could take these men no problem, despite the fact that they were heavily armed. Once again, she decided against trying to get help from them, following the boy once more when he gave her the signal, though this time she wasn't leaving tracks, or at least not constantly. Every so often, she'd leave just a little signal to point anyone who came in the right direction, though it was so subtle it could easily be disguised as just an accident if the boy caught her.

When they finally stopped and the boy started nuzzling her hand, she frowned, hesitating for a moment, before simply pulling her hand away. Even if she couldn't overpower him and escape right away, she could at least show her resistance and disgust at being forced like this.

He was visibly saddened by that but he turned and he pointed 'it that way, we need cross river to get there, but river no problem... it just far" he said as he began to walk again, looking back at her as he expected her to follow.

Faira wasn't particularly caring that he was saddened by her pulling her hand away, if anything it made her slightly more pleased. This boy needed to know she didn't want to be here, and certainly not like this, naked and exposed for all the world to see. "....Fine...." She started to follow him once again, once more resisting the urge to just run. After all this time she knew he would be able to move much faster than her through the jungle, and if she ran he'd be able to catch her easily. She continued following him as they moved deeper into the jungle, though Faira was careful to commit the route to memory. She needed a direction to follow when she made her escape. After all, it wouldn't do her any good if she escaped only to get lost.

They walked for a while... It was pretty odd because most of his movements had his back bent, moving him lower to the ground, even when he walked normally. He would look back at her from time to time but he then asked rather suddenly and oddly "Why... Why you come into jungle" he looked at her but still seemed to know where he was going "Me... Never see anything like you before in jungle..."

"Hm?" Faira was rather caught off guard by the sudden question, and the fact that he suddenly seemed to be treating her as more than a sex object. Well....at least until he got horny again anyway. "Why...do you want to know? Why should you care why I was out here?" She frowned, folding her arms across her naked chest to partially hide her large breasts. "My reasons are none of your business, boy"

He tilted his head and he smiled to himself a bit actually instead of looking sad "Well... I will figure it out then" he said as he stood up so tall that he looked a little funny, which must have been what he was going for. "And then when I find out I will help!" He looked at her "it least thing I can do for one who make me happy"

"Hmph, if you want to help so much then you could just let me go back home instead of treating me like some kind of object you can use to get off" The words were practically spat at him, Faira's confidence growing a little as they travelled. Clearly this boy wanted her alive, so she was willing to take the risk and push her luck a little in order to make her feelings known. If he threatened her, she'd back down, but until then....well, she always had been one to speak her mind.

Now he looked at her completely confused "What?" he asked as he stood there now, stopping them from continuing as he just looked at her. He knew he did something but he didn't seem to make the connection. He was unsure what she ment.

"What? You think I like you raping me? Using me for your own pleasure then declaring me your property? I'm a person you idiot. I think, I feel, I have free will. If you can't understand that then it's pointless trying to explain it to you. Just take me where you're wanting me to go and let's get this over with"

He glared at her as he moved closer to her his spear at her neck as he had gotten her on her back, his stomach painfully pressing against her stomach as he stood over her. his teeth were grinding as he glared down at her "Me no know what you talking about..." he said looking at her "And we going to stay here till you tell me... what rape? What any this you say... explain or you sorry" he said holding his spear more threateningly.

Faira cried out as he knocked her to the ground, thinking maybe she had pushed her luck too far. She looked afraid as he held the spear against her. "You....you forced me to do those things to you, that's rape, that's what I was talking about....you can't just force someone to do that...." she shook her head slightly.

he stood over her and he said "Then... what was it called... the stuff i do to you" he asked as he looked down at her. He seemed to be losening his grip on his spear. In truth that was his weakness, he was naturally curious, something that had ended up bad on two occasions in particular when he got shot and when he had eaten bad berries and gotten sick for nearly a whole week. His eyes were looking at her with a dying fury and curiosity. "You will tell me many things, you will be... teacher?" he said confused thinking if that was the right word. he looked down at her as if asking if it was.

Teacher? He wanted her to be his teacher? That was likely his way of saying she was going to show him every way that it was possible for her to please him....and there was no way in hell she was going to do that. Still, she had to play along for now. "....Fine, I'll be your 'teacher' then...." Agreeing would earn her safety for the moment, calm him down and make him less aggressive, and god knew she needed him to calm down after once more holding a spear to her throat.

He got off of her and he then signalled for her to follow. But as they walked they came across the river he mentioned. It was rather dangerious looking, the water was near rapids speed and strength as there were very few small rocks here and there that he must use as a path. He looked at it for a moment and then at her. before she could say anything he smiled as he asked "can you climb?" he pointed then to a tree nearby. it had far reaching branches that could carry them over the river "Me help you if you need it"

"Yeah.....I can climb....though I do a lot better at it when I'm actually wearing clothes..." She grumbled, looking over at the tree. "....You go first" There was no way she was climbing first and having him staring at her ass the entire time....that would run the risk he'd go and get horny once more....and god she wanted to try and avoid that if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom