Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tribal Boy (Me and Yaiocest)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Lawrence sat high in the treetops muching on some of the wild passionfruit that grew in this jungle that was his home. This jungle was truely amazing, all kinds of fruit grew here and many animals lived here too. The place was truely a hidden marvel. His hazel eyes looked down upon the forrest below him and he just laughed a bit gently laying on one of the branches casually as if he were not but a few feet off the ground. His brown hair was short since he cut it, hating long hair, but since he cut it with sharp rocks it was only semi even and very messy. He wore nothing but what seemed to be old tribal clothing he had found in one of those 'stone hills' as he called them. he had figured out a few years ago how to make his own. On his waist also was a very old knife made from a long ago civilization and in his hand not holding the fruit there was a spear that he had fashioned himself from seeing old ones. Though his had a black shiny stone for a tip that he had found was sharper than all other rocks.

Now he had seen others of his kind before but he knew them to be bad men. They tried to distroy his jungle... Or the things in it. He stopped them each time but that got the tales of a wild boy living in the jungle. This sadly caused more people to come and try to find the wild boy. Sighing the 13 year old, though he did not know his own age, rolled off the branch catching himself on another as he tossed the pit to the ground and sighed. Today was boring, and he was beginning to feel weird once more... he knew there was something wrong with him but he wasn't sure what. I mean he had been growing taller and other things were going funny with him. Hell he was even starting to grow hair but only in small patches under his arm pits and above his genetals. He stood there until he herd something... It was the sound of some birds flying away but he knew those cries. "More?" he questioned but before he would think any more he was already rushing off toward the noise. Jumping from tree to tree more graceful than any creature he soon landed on a tree above where the thing was. He knew those things were like him, whatever he was... He however could not really see it clearly... this one seemed different... Their chest was large, swollen... each side seeming about the size of the things head... Seeing it from the side the body was curvy, with a rather nicely sized backside and flat toned stomach... he moved closer and closer trying to see what it was until he was on ground level.... his genetals getting as hard as the stone on top of his spear as he moved now into the light, clutching his spear in his hands he made a noise like a lion or some large cat made to intimidate her. But as he saw her turn the feelings that he had been feling were coming back harder now... He didn't know much but he knew that this thing before him was something that he wanted.

Faira had always been fascinated by rumours, stories and myths. Ever since she could remember, she'd been told all kinds of strange and wonderful things, heard of all manner of things both possible and impossible. But lately, one rumour in particular had preoccupied Faira's curious mind. The tales of the so-called 'wild boy' that lived in the jungle, supposedly fighting off poachers and hunters single-handedly, living as one with the forest. Such a tale....it was....intriguing. She had to know more, for so many reasons.

As Faira approached the edge of the jungle, glancing around, her mind once again began to wander. This wild boy......from the descriptions that existed, or at least elements common to most of them, this boy would be around the same age as her brother would have been, but he had vanished so many years ago. When he had been just a baby....then just gone, without a trace. The town had searched but.....
Still, now her mind was focused, and as she explored the jungle, moving deeper and deeper, she looked around, searching for any sign of the wild-boy, though so far, she had been most disappointed. No sign of anything but wild animals, though as she seemed to reach a deep part of the jungle, she squeaked, suddenly looking around as she heard the loud roar, like some kind of predator. "What....what was that....?" Faira slowly looked around, though she saw no sign of any animal. If something or someone was there....it was well hidden.

Slowly he moved from the bushes and other folliage he was hiding from. he held the spear up, about where her neck was as he made sure that it did not touch her. He looked over her and he began to slightly circle her. She was... new... strange... the most exotic thing he had ever seen. His eyes wondered her body clearly confused but from his native looking loincloth there was a buldge, one that was quite big for one of his age, maybe 7 or 8 inches long at least. IT was basically about to poke out of the thin cloth as he circled her. He made grunting noises as he made a motion for her to move down. He basically had the upperhand, he was going to use it to understand why he was having feelings.

Faira gasped as she watched the boy emerging. Oh gosd so the rumours were true? The wild boy really did exist, and he was right infront of her. "I.....can you understand me?" Faira's first thought had been to try and communicate, but it seemed the boy had little to no intention of speaking. She squeaked as she watched the spear get close to her neck, stepping back slightly and raising her hands, trying not to appear threatening. Faira had been about to say something more, but her eyes were suddenly drawn between the boys legs, staring at the bulge down there.....the large bulge. That loincloth was about ready to slip away and reveal what was beneath. As the boy motioned for her to move, Faira nodded slightly and slowly started to kneel down. "Please....can you speak?" She looked up at him, and the more Faira looked, the more this boy looked.....familiar.

He growled a bit but he nodded and he held up his spear "Me... Speak.... Little" His english was broken, probabl just words that he lerned to imitate. He knew the meanings of a few but he did not really learn their language. He bit a bit closer keeping her a spear's length away as he saw her looking down at him he growled "What.... trick... you... do?" he said pointing to her with one hand then pointing to his penis. he seemed confused, he had never had anyone to teach him this kind of stuff as he now was going to force her, the thing when he was around it got worse, to tell him..."

So he could speak....or at least a little anyway. He must have learned it from the poachers who had come here before....it was incredible that he had been able to learn anything at all in such a manner. "I....trick?" She blinked at the question, then looked down where he was pointing, blushing deeply. "I....I didn't do anything..that's no trick....its just something that....happens". She shook her head, looking back up to his face. "Look....I don't mean you any harm....ok?" She tried to smile at him. "Just....put the spear down and we can talk ok?"

"They say that me once" he said as he held the spear more violently toward her as he pointed to his shoulder. it had a bulletwound in it, no doubt with the whole thing being a painful ordeal to him. "I not fall for same trick twice... now... show me how to fix trick you put on me liar" he said looking down at her. He had every right not to trust anything she said... He stood there shaking a bit. his body was so confused and it showed... what he needed was a release... but he didn't know what he should do...

"I....I'm sorry...." Faira looked up at the bullet wound and bit her lip. She should've expected something like this, given the rumours it was no doubt that somebody would've taken a shot or two at him. In all honesty she was surprised he'd survived a bullet wound out in the jungle like this. The bullet must've gone right through, otherwise the boy would've been in too much pain to move his arm. "But I...." She looked back down to his barely covered erection, swallowing nervously. He wanted her to fix it? Well....there was only one way she knew to 'fix' a problem like that. "Look....I...I can't help you with that ok? It's.....I just can't.....it's not something I did alright? It's just.....something that happens to boys like you. If you want to fix it, you'll have to use your own hands" She looked back up at his face and frowned, clearly defiant about doing any such thing willingly, especially since....in the back of her mind, the feeling that this boy was the one she was searching for was growing......more and more she suspected this boy to be her missing brother, though explaining that was going to be difficult, if not impossible.

he held the spear still moving it down "I not fix it, you no try trick no more... you fix" he said pulling the cloth aside to show off his rather long and thick length for his age. He looked at her "Get to work" he held the spear dangeriously in his right hand, letting her know that if she did not fix it then he might just have to hurt her a little bit. His eyes did not leave her as he waited for her to go and fix his hard dick.

Faira couldn't help gasp as the loincloth was pulled aside....it was huge....so thick....she'd never imagined anything quite like it. Men of her species weren't normally so well endowed even when fully grown...and yet for this child to be like this already...he couldn't have been more than 13 or 14 years old. "You....you...." She swallowed nervously, looking at the spear as it was dangerously close now, and it was obvious the boy knew just how to use it. "....Alright....I'll....I'll do it...." Whilst Faira had little desire to satisfy the boys lust, she had less desire to die. And so, slowly she reached up with delicate fingers, slowly wrapping one hand around the boys hot, hard cock, and started to stroke it slowly at first, not wanting to surprise him too much. Once he accepted what she was doing, she would speed up to try and get this over with quickly. Hopefully, his inexperience would make him a quick shot.

He held it at her neck still until he felt her beginning to stroke his cock. The feel of her soft hand felt so good along his length that he just moaned out a bit. But he blushed as he did so. He was beginning to feel weak, his knees even wobbled a bit as he lowered the spear. He groaned as he could feel something building up... Before he knew it he moaned and he shot his load that he had been storing since he was first able to make seed all over her face. he looked down at her and something was driving him. his cock was still hard as he looked at her with lustful eyes "more... I want more... new things to make me feel like that" he moved closer to her, he clearly was not going to take no for an answer.

Once he started moaning, Faira quickly started stroking his cock harder and faster, squeezing it slightly in order to bring him off quickly. As hoped, she didn't have long to wait, and in less than a minute, a hot, thick load of cum was shooting all over her face, though she was careful not to let a single drop in her mouth. "There....you got what you wanted...." She had been about to try and pull away, but he just got closer, demanding more of her. Even after such a massive load, he was still hard, perhaps even harder than he had been before. "M-more....? I....but....there's nothing more I can do! I....I can just do the same thing again!" She was hoping to use his inexperience against him, to try and convince him to just accept another hand job. "Please...it's all I can do..."

his spear went back to her neck as his loincloth was on the ground. "You lie to me..." he said as he moved a bit closer "I tell there more you can do... but you no do it to me" he said growling at her now as he seemed angry "You things like to me... And you hurt me... No more... I have what I want now... I want you do more!"

Faira squeaked as the spear pressed against her neck, very nearly drawing blood as she swallowed nervously, managing a soft nod. "A-alright....I....I'll do more...." She stared at the cock for a few moments, then pulled her head away from the spear. Hopefully this was as far as she would have to go.... After hesitating for a moment, Faira began to lean closer, her lips parting, as she slowly took the head of the thick cock into her mouth, sucking on it for a moment, before slowly lowering her head, managing to get about half of it in before it hit the back of her mouth, anymore and she would gag. She sucked on half his cock for a moment, then slowly started bobbing her head back and forth on it, waiting for signs that he was about to cum so she could pull away. She had no intention of letting him cum in her mouth, or of swallowing it.

He moaned and he actually dropped the spear as she came closer.l His hands going to her head, their powerful presence known as she kept sucking. His dick throbbing in her mouth as she gave him pleasure that he had not felt before. His knees were bending rather sharply as it was becoming hard for him to stand. But he kept her head on his cock. Forcing her to keep it on as he released his load into her mouth with a happy sigh... But he was still hard... His endurance must be amazing. i mean he lived in a jungle all his life, had a bullet shot through him... he could probably keep going. He pulled from her, not seeming to care if she spat out his seed or not but he moved around her a bit. He nodded to himself and he stood there "You mine now" he said, seeming to proclaim her as his own property as he stood there "but no worry, me treat you better than hunters would... me make sure you is happy because you make me happy"

Faira struggled slightly against him holding onto her head, but despite his young age he was clearly strong, and was preventing her from pulling her head away. She continued sucking, having little choice but to do otherwise, until she felt him suddenly explode in her mouth, filling it quickly. Once he finally did pull his cock out of her, she spat the lot out onto the ground, coughing for a few moments as she caught her breath. "I....I am not your property....I don't belong to anybody..." She coughed and looked back at him, growling slightly from her position bent over, her ass now sticking out towards him. "Just....let me go....haven't you got what you wanted yet?"

he looked at her ass and he grinned a bit. Maybe it would be like when he saw those monkeys... He grabbed her rear end pulling the cloth that she had there away from her holes. "Since you seem mad i do what i see animals do sometimes. It makes them happy" he held his penis ready and he began to slide into her pussy now, groaning as the new sensation as he held her ass tightly in his hands.

"Huh?" Faira looked over her shoulder at the boy, squeaking as he pulled away the cloth she was wearing, revealing her smooth, shaven pussy. "W-wait....no! You can't! You mustnt! You-" Faira had been about to try and tell him they could be related, that the boy looked like her father, but it was too late. She felt his massive cock penetrating her, spreading her tight pussy lips apart. She may not have been a virgin, but she wasn't exactly experienced either. "No! Stop it! You don't understand what you're doing!" Despite what she said, her pussy was growing hotter and wetter around his cock.

He moaned out as he pumped in and out of her. "This... this is your secret!" he moaned out as he felt her insides clamping down around him and felt the juices inside around him. "This... this is why you were lying... you didn't want me to feel this!" he moaned as he kept pumping in and out of her, his hands on her hips holding her so that he could get as deep into her as possable. This was fantastic, he was moaning out but gritting his teeth as he pounded harder and faster into her.

Faira couldn't help moan loudly as he slammed into her, his size splitting her apart over and over, reaching depths in her body she'd never imagined. And the fact he'd already cum twice seemed to be giving him some endurance this time, he was showing no signs of being done anytime soon. "St-stop! I'm begging you! You don't know what you're -ngghhhh- doing!" She couldn't let him cum inside of her, she had to get him to pull out. "P-please....take it out! Take it out before you cum inside me please!" She cried out as he suddenly rammed against her g-spot, near screaming in pleasure, that had very nearly triggered her own orgasm.

He seemed confused as he kept pumping "What you talk about?" he said looking down as he kept going, harder and faster into her. His hands holding her hips so that whenever he delved all the way in with each thrust her ass would make a loud smacking noise against his crotch. His eyes looked at her as he noticed she seemed very upset by this... cum stuff...

"The.,...the stuff that comes out of you when you feel best! D-don't let it out inside me please! I'm begging you!" She moaned loudly, clawing at the ground as he slammed into her ass, shaking her head as if to try and deny the pleasure. "O-oh god....oh god..." The pleasure was getting better and better, she could barely contain herself anymore, her pussy quivering around his cock as she approached her orgasm, and god she just knew it was going to be the most intense of her life.

He groaned feeling her walls tightening hard against his cock he found thrusting a bit more diffulcult until he felt a gush of liquids coming from her. It was her, cumming around his dick. But he was merciful to her. He pulled out of her and he shot his cum out, it flying and landing in lines on her back but mostly on her ass cheeks as he held her still in that submissive position as he looked down at her. his cock was a bit limper now but not all the way as he seemed very happy with himself.

Faira squealed out as she came, her juices squirting all over his cock and his mid-section, running down her thighs as she finally felt him pull out, moaning as she felt the hot, thick cum shooting all over her back and ass, the girl collapsing to the ground as he held onto her ass, panting heavily. "Nnngh....p-please....please....let me go now...." She tried to slowly look back at him, though in this position he'd be able to see her breasts hanging in the clothing she was wearing, nipples rock hard and easily visible through the thin fabric.

he shook his head as he looked down seeing her breasts he seemed interested as he flipped her onto her back he pulled out his dagger. looking down at her he took the blade to her cloth and ripped it to shreds so that he could see the big fleshy mounds underneith. Putting the dagger down nearby he grabbed her large chest with his hands... his cock becoming fully erect again as he looked at her 'i say you are mine..." he looked at her "and that mean all of you... what these things? Me like them..."

Back
Top Bottom