Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School's New Rules (Nasya_Elodia & Cerberus)

Eleana hissed softly from the cock slap but nodded to what he said. She listened carefully at his instructions and nodded showing she understood what he wanted. A loud gasp was heard from when the vibrators were placed back inside of her, now one in her ass. Not even realizing she was now in a room rather than the cell, she just nodded again, kissing him back before he left. "How am I suppose to do this with these things in me?!" She shouted to herself. If she removed them, it could work, however he would probably find out somehow. Groaning she slipped into the bathroom, stripping down all the clothing that was left and ran a hot bath. She slipped in, hoping those vibrators were waterproof as she relaxed for a few moments. She made sure she washed every inch of her body and hair clean before getting out.

Wrapping a towel around herself she stumbled back out into the bedroom, moving towards the dresser to look at some clothing. She saw a short black mini leather skirt, a pair of fishnet stockings and a black tube top. Hoping he would like this, she placed the clothing on, tugging at the tube top that barely fit over her breasts while the skirt itself showed practically everything if she were to bend down. The stockings were the last thing to go on, and there she waited for her master to return

Dimitri looked at Elena as he walked back into the room and he smiled as he set the dish down on the desk . "Very good my pet." He looked at the food and nodded as he grabbed a fork and the tray and started to eat. As he started to eat he had her move over and kneel in front of him. As he ate he also let his foot rub against her legs just to let her know that he still had plans for her after he was done. "This is very good Elena, very good indeed." He stopped for a moment and looked at her and ran his hand against her cheek. Once he finished with his food he left the plate for her and watched her. "Go ahead and eat if you want my pet. then you'll have to get me hard again so you can suck your master off is that understood?"

Eleana was glad to see his smile though the smell of the food caused her stomach to rumble slightly. As he ate, she simply watched him, nodding at his words. Feeling his hand against her cheek, she nuzzled into it gently, looking at the food he finished "Thank you master and yes master I understand" She picked up the fork and proceeded to eat, finishing everything that was left

Dimitri watched Elena eating and nodded. He had left a good amount for her to eat and when she was eating he reached under her and pulled the vibes out of her and let them lay on the floor so she could have some relief. she had been obeying so far no need to bother her more. he watched her abit before getting up and moving behind her and running his hands down along her sides as he kissed her neck and slipped his hands over her chest and squeezing her breasts. "tell me how good in bed are you and what is the naughtiest thing you'll do for your master?, Tell my my pet what are you deepest darkest fantasies?" He slid a hand along her legs to the edge of her skirt.

Eleana actually felt relieved when he took the vibes out of her, letting out a soft sigh of relief. A small shudder ran down her back feeling his hands along her sides, moaning softly from the kisses to her neck, only to moan again from his squeezing hands "I have been told I am very good in bed master" She started to whisper "I um, this...being a slave....is my deep dark fantasy" She admitted feeling a bit embarrassed "I..I would do anything naughty for you master"

Dimitri watched Elena and nodded as he listened to her. He smiled and kissed along her neck as his hands traveled along her sides and over her chest. "Anything for me my pet? Well then first my pet give your master a lap dance while you talk dirty for him." He smiled and watched her thinking for abit then nodded. "And when Im good and hard I want you to tell your master how you look in you outfit. How it makes you feel. Then you are going to work to plead to me as to why I should play with my good pet. Why I should pleasure myself with my pet." He licked his lips watching her as he slipped his hands along her waist.

Eleana moaned softly from the kisses to her neck, enjoying his roaming hands again. Nodding to what he said, she slipped up into his lap, pressing her backside into his lap and slowly pushing and grinding against him "Does my master like it when his pet is a nasty dirty whore?" She asked, leaning back while bringing an arm behind his head, pushing more into him slowly

He smiled and sat back watching her before nodding. "Yes I know what I see but you are going to tell me how the outfit makes you look and feel. then you're going to tell me what we could do today then you'll describe your outfit. and all while you are doing this. i want you to be seductive as you can. make me want it." He grinned and sat back in his chair watching her, letting his eyes roam all over her lovely body. "I know you can do it my pet." He looked at her and smiled as he ran his hand over her legs multiple times. He loved how long and sexy they were and always with pantyhose or stockings over them. "mm my pet, tell me about your great body you have."

Eleana nodded to what he said. Of course she was going to do what she was told, she just had to really get into it at first. "The outfit makes me feel so sexy master. It fits so perfectly against my body, and just the way it feels against my skin, almost as if silk is being rubbed all over me." She said seductively, her hips still gyrating into his as she continues her lap dance. The arm that was behind him, bent so that her fingers could run through his hair. She couldn't help but grin feeling his hands roam over her long stocking covered legs. "Mm I think master likes my sexy outfit. I think he likes the short black leather skirt, and tight black tube top that is barely covering my large breasts. But I know master likes the silky stockings on my long legs. They are sexy, and they feel so good against my skin"

She sat up and turned to the side at first, bringing a long leg to one side of him as the other rested on his other side. Now completely facing him, she pushed her hips into his hard, sliding his hands down to her legs again and using them to squeeze her thighs. "As for what we are going to do master, first I'm going to make you want me, then if you will allow I will suck you until you cum"

Dimitri watched her and grinned. "Getting wet my pet?" He smiled and pulled her into his lap. He kissed along her neck as he slid a hand up along her legs, slipping it up her dress where he ran his fingers over her silk panties. "Keep being a tease my pet." He smiled and held her in his lap and licked along her neck. His other hand slipped inside the top of her shirt and moved to her breast feeling her silk bra as he moved his hand around her chest. He grinned and watch her actions as he thought about how to tie her up. "Is that what you want hm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance." He smiled running his hand along her legs and up under her skirt.

Eleana grinned and nodded her head "Yes very much so" She purred to him, moaning softly feeling his lips upon her neck and his hands roaming over her legs. Grinning she nodded again, obeying him while enjoying his hands all over her "Yes master, I want it so bad. I want to drink every drop of your cum" She moaned more, her body pushing into his hard "Master please let me please you...please I want to so bad"

He grinned and watched her before pulling her to the edge of the chair to sit on it. he then moved and kneeled by her legs and licked along her thighs and higher. He then started to lick her juices up. "What are you deep, hidden desires and fetishes?" He grinned as he even flicked his tongue into her from time to time before licking her up again. "since you have been so good, you will be rewarded with being allowed to cum." He smiled and climbed up and slid himself back into her waiting and wet pussy. He smiled and pushed himself good and deep into her as he started to push against her. He watched her for abit before he kissed her then licked along her neck as his hands held onto her legs,running his hands over her stocking clad legs. "Yes my pet go ahead and cum when you feel like it then I will reward you some more."

Her eyes opened wide upon seeing him kneel by her legs followed by his tongue against her thighs, only to gasp loudly feeling his tongue elsewhere. Moaning she let her hips slowly move against his tongue only to hear his question "Um...to be tied up and spanked..." She started to say only to be distracted by his flickering tongue. "MMm thank you master" She purred to him, her eyes meeting his when he came back up. She moaned out loudly feeling him push back inside of her wet, tight hole, her head tilting to the side exposing more of her neck to him. "T..Thank you master" She moaned to him, already feeling her orgasm build up quicker than usual

Dimitri nodded and kept pushing off against her before he pulled out of her. As she laid back he got himself up and rubbed his dick in between her thighs and kept jerking off against her until he finally came. He looked at her and licked his lips as he got up and sat down beside her and pulled her head into his lap. "I think you know what you need to do my pet." As he waited for her he ran a hand through her hair and grinned. "Tomorrow I want you dressed to impress your master. Heels, pantyhose and anything silk. you'll also have a coat to conceal it from anyone but you will come to school early so that I can have you before your classes begin, Is that understood?"

Eleana did eventually cum, a wave of ecstasy washing over her form before she watched her master jerk off and cum in between her thighs. All she did was watch, and obey, not flinching once when he pulled her head into his lap. Nodding, gently picked up his half hardened member and slipped her lush lips around the tip before sliding down slowly around the shaft. As he spoke she simply nodded while working her tongue along the shaft, flickering it every now and again while sucking him

Dimitri grinned and watched Eleana as she went down on him. nodding to her, he ran a hand thought her hair as her skilled tongue went along his shaft. "Very good my pet, very good." He groaned abit and squirmed as she went along his shaft that was starting to get hard inside her mouth. He groaned abit and ran a hand down along her sides before slipping his hand in between her lovely thighs and started to finger her again. twisting and pushing his fingers deeper inside of her. He smiled and leaned over abit to turn the vibe onto random speeds so that it would play with her as well. "Mmhm My pet you're doing very good." He grinned and watched her for some time before he started to feel it deep inside him until he finally started to release inside of her hot mouth. "Good girl. Now go clean up and change and go home. I will see you tomorrow."

Eleana moaned softly as she continued to suck his shift skillfully, happy that she was able to please her master. His groans and comments only fueled her desire and she continued with her movements, her tongue still flickering up and down against his shaft only to gasp out upon feeling his fingers inside of her. Moaning more, her hips moved against his fingers, her tight folds squeezing his fingers while her clit throbbed from the vibe. She continued on, only to have her eyes shoot wide open upon feeling his hot stick cum shoot right down her throat. Swallowing it all, she sat back on her heels and nodded, getting up and heading into the bathroom to wash up. Once she was done she came back out, and looked around before blinking lightly "Um, how do I get out of here sir?"

Dimitri nodded and got up and cleaned himself up before getting up and leaving the room with Eleana and helping her make her way through the corridors and stairs until she found her way back into the main school building. "i will see you tomorrow my pet." He then gave her rear a playful swat. He laughed abit to himself before heading deeper within the school. The pens were busy and the dark life went on for the night into the morning. He headed back to the dorm part of the school and headed to his small room and shut the door and went to sleep for the night. Early in the morning he woke and dressed for his normal rounds around the school. He was first up and helped raise the flag for the morning. Once he was done he headed back into his office to deal with some paper work.

Eleana headed straight home from the school, quickly getting out of her clothing and slipped in the shower before bed. After a peaceful sleep, she woke up to her blaring alarm clock and simply sighed heavily. Getting up she opened her wardrobe and pulled out a short black skirt, a red button up long sleeve shirt with a black jacket to match her skirt. Before putting that on, she slipped on a red lace thong and a matching red lace bra before throwing her clothes and stockings on. She slipped her black pumps on and left four of the buttons undone on her shirt, revealing a fairly good amount of bust. The skirt ended mid-thigh on her legs, perfect viewing of her bare bottom if she would to bend down.

After a quick straightening of her hair, she was off and headed towards the school. Once there, she got out and made her way to her office to drop of her jacket before going to Dimitri's. Knocking, she walked in with a light smile "Good morning sir"

Dimitri watched as Eleana pulled off her coat and dropped it on the seat in front of his desk. He nodded and licked his lips before getting up and walking over to her. He ran a hand against her cheek then down along her sides. "Yes you look very good." He smiled and moved along beside her and moved behind her sliding his hand up the back of her legs to her rear. He smiled then walked back to his desk and sat back down in his chair. "Come over here my pet and give your master a lap dance while you talk dirty for him." He grinned watching her. "You say I awoke something inside of you, well then I say we bring it out more and train it to take more of a notice my pet."

Back
Top Bottom