Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

School's New Rules (Nasya_Elodia & Cerberus)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Dimitri always was the slacker, never doing much of the school work but he always found a way to get by. It was no surprise that somehow he was able to gain control of the school after his parents who built and owned the school passed away during a car accident. Some had said that he used blackmail to get himself back into power. There was just something that very few people knew about. That beneath the school there was an underground slave ring. Teachers and Students alike were made into willing and some unwilling slaves who were then broken and sold off. Dimitri flipped through some sites on his laptop before laughing abit. "No way..this can't be...oh this is perfect." He closed his laptop remembering the site and thought about his plan.

Eleana sat quietly at her desk, a book in her hand and glasses propped upon the bridge of her nose. The room was quiet for once since the students were suppose to be doing their classwork, all but one. Lifting her green eyes up from her book, she caught one of her students on his laptop, which was something she clearly told him time and time again never to use during class time. Sighing heavily, she placed the book down and pushed back in the wooden chair she was in. Rising to her heeled feet, thin fingers slipped off the low rimmed set glass and was placed right in between the book. Soft clicking of heels moved the teacher's rather shapely body from behind her desk and over towards the last row where the student sitting. Crossing her white cotton covered arms, she put her weight on her right leg, while leaving her left in slightly diagonal position as she peered down at him "Dimitri what did I tell you about using your laptop during class hours?" She asked, her voice stern as well as her look

Dimitri looked at Elena and just scoffed before shutting down the laptop. He was a student at the school but he also ran the school as well. A runner opened the class door and looked at Elena. "Sorry m'am but some staffers are asking for the boss." With that Dimitri gathered up his bags and headed into his "office" that was once the unused lounge. He set up everything he needed for his little trap before closing the office and going to deal with the teachers. if Elena wanted to talk to him it would have to be after school hours when both of them weren't busy and if she didn't come to him he would make her come to him before the final school bell rang. He laughed abit knowing that his plan was perfect.

Eleana's eyes squinted at Dimitri scoffing at her, wanting so badly to tell him off right on the spot but she held back. Mainly because he was her boss, and secondly because they were in class of course. When the door opened, she spun her head over towards the runner, causing her long dark locks to shake lightly and rest gracefully on her back. Sighing heavily she simply nodded, though her eyes quickly trailed to Dimitri who already had gathered his stuff and was heading out. Once he was gone, she let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in and returned to her desk. It wasn't long before the bell rung and the class was let out, which like any teacher made Eleana happy since it was close to being the end of the day already. Relaxing for those few moments, she debated on going to confront Dimitri right this moment, but she shook her head of those thoughts since she was too comfortable now

Dimitri set up everything before handing a note to a runner to tell that he wanted to see Elena in his office to give her the proper welcome and to thank her for joining up in this school and to have a moment alone so that he would be able to hatch his blackmail against her. He grinned and had everything set up before he just sat back in his office and waited. The runner took the note and headed through the school before finally getting to Elena's classroom. "I'm sorry to bother you But the boss wants a word with you." He handed her the note telling her to come to his office. The trap had been baited and now awaited the prey. The runner set the note on her desk before turning and heading out of the room and back to the main office of the school.

Eleana had just unbuttoned the first two buttons on her white blouse, relaxing a bit more, when the runner came in, nearly scaring her half to death. "Jesus!" She cried out, and quickly covered the cleavage that was now showing. She sighed and nodded, grabbing the note and sending the runner on his way. "Oh joy, what does he want now?" She mumbled to herself as she stood up while buttoning her blouse back up and straightening out her black knee length skirt. After running a hand through her dark locks, she took a deep breath before leaving her classroom and heading to Dimitri's office. Once she was there, she knocked on the door and peeked in "You wanted to see me?" She asked in a clear monotone voice

Dimitri nodded. "come in." He nodded quickly and shook his head then went behind his desk and flipped through a few papers. "I just wanted to bring you up to speed and welcome you to this school. I read your review and its all good and sound and good references which I made sure to contact and they all say you have done well, obedient and had no problems with authority. And the last thing I had to do was an over all web background check. And you see that's where we came upon a problem." He turned the laptop around and it was her and her racy photo shoot that she had done to get through college. "If any of the students were to see that you'd lose control of the class room and that just wont do. But I'm willing to keep that a secret as long as you submit to me. Because what you don't know is this school has a secret that I helped create. That's all you need to know for now." He pulled out what looked like a black collar. "If you agree you will put on this collar and submit. and no one will ever have to see those photos.

Eleana walked in and closed the door behind her, not bothering to take a seat in front of his desk and simply stood behind the chair. Placing her hands upon it, she simply listened as he went on about his welcoming her to the school, her reviews, references and all that. Though when he mentioned a web background check, she felt a lump develop in her throat, but she remained calm until her eyes came face to face with those pictures from college. Her eyes were wide, clearly shocked that he found those pictures. They weren't even suppose to be on there. Her eyes didn't leave that screen but she did hear what he said. When he said the words submit to him, her eyes lifted up to meet his, then trailed to a black collar. She couldn't speak, couldn't even move, she was extremely too shocked to really react. After a few moments, she finally blinked and let out a breath she didn't know she was even holding. Swallowing hard, she licked her now dry lips before speaking "You....You wouldn't show that to the students....would you? Your....your not THAT mean are you?"

Dimitri watched her. "Now you can either submit and the photos go away no one else has to see them or else they are sent out. your previous employers. family, friends. the school board. parents of the students, Believe me Elena, I am no fool. I rebuilt this school. financed it and made it better after my parents left it to me when they died. Now The choice is up to you. You hold your career in your own hands and would be foolish to just throw it away when a deal is already out on the table." He watched her and waited for her answer as he sat back in his chair. "The photos will disappear as long as you willingly submit. No one will ever know but the more you resist the more I will send them out, Like I said it all depends on you so Elena what shall it be?" He watched her and just sat there. his eyes seeming to pierce right through her. it was as if he had done this many times. and what was this secret of the school that he had spoken about? And how did this kid somehow come to power in this school?

Eleana's eyes clearly filled with worry at his words, though the thought of submitting to someone was just a bit much to bare. Biting her lower lip hard, she slipped from around the chair and sat down right at the edge of it. Reaching forward, a shaky hand reached for the black collar and pulling it into her lap. Breathing heavily, she looked up at Dimitri with anger in her eyes though she did what he said. She wrapped the collar around her slim neck, securing it before placing her hands down in her lap "How can you do this to a teacher?" She asked, fighting back tears though her voice was clearly breaking "What have you done to this school? What secret?"

Dimitri watched her and sat back nodding as he put the laptop away and watched her. "Very good choice Linda." He laughed abit and walked out. "Then properly show your submission, kneel down in front of me." He wanted to see if she would fully do it and if she did he would reward her but if she didn't then he would have to punish her for disobeying him. "Perhaps a little bit of introductions is in hand. I am Dimitri Gin, but to you, you may call me Sir or master is that clear?" He watched her and grinned licking his lips. "You will learn to obey my commands as for you they are law and you do not have the chance to disagree or disobey unless you wish to be punished.

Eleana blinked "Eleana....my name is Eleana...not Linda" She said bitterly, her eyes never leaving his, still full of anger and now a little bit of hate. His words about her learning to obey him and calling him master or sir was like a slap in the face to her. But she had to obey. Rising to her feet, she slowly moved until she stopped right in front of him. Kneeling down. she looked up at him, biting her bottom lip again hard to refrain from saying anything that would upset him

Dimitri watched her and just shook his head as he walked behind her and grabbed the edge of her skirt and pulled it up more to almost the top of her thighs before taking her hands and tying them behind her. He then grabbed a cloth from his pocket and used it to gag her. he then grabbed another and blindfolded her before pulling her up and pinning her skirt so that it would stay high and exposing her. He then tied a lead around her waist and pulled her through a hidden door in his office. it closed behind her as he lead her down a twisting hall way and down another flight of steps before he pulled her into a room and pulled off her blindfold. the room itself looked like a cell as he tied her to the wall.

Eleana blinked as he moved behind her, only to gasp feeling the edge of her skirt being pulled up to her thighs. Before she knew it, her hands were tied behind her back, and her mouth was gagged. When she was pulled up, she felt her cheeks redden when her skirt was pulled up even higher, exposing her black thong. She was embarrassed, blind, and now a pet to this...this kid! It was outrageous! Though those thoughts didn't stay for long. She was wondering where he was taking her now, and why. From what she could tell it was a twisting type of hall wall and obviously a flight of stairs that she nearly almost fell down a couple of times. Once the blindfold came off, she blinked a few times, looking around the cell like room. Not knowing what was going on, she squealed into the gag once she was tied up to the wall, wondering what exactly he was going to do to her

He walked over to a dresser and reached inside of it pulling out a small black bag. He then walked back over to her and kneeled down yanking her panties down. He strapped something around her right thigh and slid a vibe into her. "that collar signifies that you are owned as for the vibe. Punishment. and its coated with something I made. it will increase your want as it goes on until you break." He looked at her and then replaced the gag with her own panties. "Now i think I'll leave you for sometime until you break. Have fun my pet." He smiled running a hand along her hosed legs before he walked out of the room to leave her there.

Her eyes watched him walk over to a dresser and grab a black bag. Her eyes grew wide when her panties were yanked down, causing her to blush badly though it was not as bad as when the vibrator slid into her. A squeal was heard, though she blinked when he said Punishment. She did everything he asked. What did she do to deserve this? As she went to open her mouth she groaned feeling her own panties being stuffed into her mouth. Her eyes begged, pleaded with him to not do this but it wasn't enough. He was gone, and she was left there. Spitting the panties out of her mouth, she pulled against her restraints, but her movements only made the pleasure from the vibe much more stronger. Whatever he put on this, it was working, and fast too. Before long she was crying out in pleasure, cumming multiple times on the vibe, her body visibly shaking, now crying as she felt herself breaking down

After some time Dimitri walked back in and watched Elena and grinned as he grabbed the vibe and pulled it out of her and put it away. "good girl." He watched her and ran his hands down along her sides before resting his hands on her hips. He smiled and kissed her neck. "Now tell me who do you belong to hmm?" he slowly slid a hand down along her legs before moving his hand in between her thighs. slowly her ran his fingers over her pussy. He watched her reactions before he slowly slid his fingers into her. his other hand moved up along her chest and moved over her breasts giving them a nice squeeze as he played with her. "Whom do you belong to?" He watched her waiting for her answer.

Eleana's body was completely limp by the time Dimitri walked back in. Upon hearing his voice, her weak eyes lifted up to look at him, unable to resist his roaming hands all over her body. When he first asked her, she wasn't able to speak at first. All she could do was remain there still, though gasps and moans were heard more than anything. "Y...You master...I..I belong to you.." She was able to get out, answering him

Dimitri watched Elena as she obeyed him and he thrust his finger deeper into her wet cunt. He smiled and kissed her deeply before he pulled away and licked along her neck. "Now that is a good girl." He kept fingering her for abit before he slowly pulled his finger out of her and unzipped his pants and rubbed his stiff dick against her thighs. "I bet you want to be relieved don't you my good girl?" He smiled and pressed up against her. "Then know this my pet, You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master. Failure to do so will end up in your master being upset and you being punished for your failure and i don't want to have to punish you many times. so learn to obey your master. is that understood?"

Eleana cried out from the thrust of his finger, only to return the deep kiss. She shuddered from the lick, and was a bit glad to hear him say good girl. She couldn't deny that his finger did feel amazing in her sopping wet pussy, and feeling his hard memeber against her thigh, she immediately wanted him to thrust it inside of her. Her head nodded as she listened to what he said, panting a bit heavy wanting him to fuck her "Yes master it is. Will you put your cock in me master? Please?"

Dimitri watched Elena for abit as he rubbed his cock against her thighs then slowly pushed his way into her. He smiled and untied her hands from her bonds and held onto her as he kept pushing against her. his hands roamed along her body before wrapping around her. "Tell me my pet, your deepest darkest Fantasies. Tell your master how you want to be played with and how you'll dress for him." He spun her around so that she was pressed against the wall and he slid back into her and pushed harder and faster. He grinned and nibbled on her neck as his hand came down and gave her ass a swat. "Tell me how you want your master to play with his pet."

He grinned and kept pushing against her harder and harder pinning her against the wall as he drove hid dick deeper and deeper into her wet folds as he leaned in closer and kissed along her neck. His hands gripping onto her waist as he began to push himself in and slowly drag himself out. Licking along her neck he whispered into her ears. "You are mine now and always, your body a toy for my dick,isnt that right?" lightly laughing he watched her as he slowly pushed in and out of her, taking his time enjoying her as he would pull out almost all the way and feel her gripping him before he would turn and push back in as hard as he could. His hands moved swiftly over her body,reaching into her top to play around with her breasts squeezing them and pinching her nipples between his fingers.

Eleana moaned softly when he rubbed his cock again against her thighs, then gasped when he pushed his way into her. Moaning out more, her arms dropped when he untied her hands, and wrapped around his neck for the moment. His hands felt wonder roaming all over her body, though she shuddered hearing his words within her ear. Without hesitation she told her master what he wanted to hear "I want my master to play with me roughly. And I will dress however my master wants me to dress" She moaned to him, gasping at the sudden change in position. She cried out at his movement, moaning more, enjoying his nibbling greatly. She squealed from the smack before answering him "I want my master to play with me however he wants"

As he went harder and harder her screams grew louder and louder, the mixture of pain and pleasure washing over her body. Her walls were already extremely tight, and feeling her orgasm approaching caused her walls to grip him even tighter. She groaned at his sudden change in pace, only to shudder feeling his tongue against her neck. "Yes master, I am yours" She whispered, groaning more as we went slowly. Her body shook violently because of his teasing, but it was the most amazing thing she has ever felt in a long time. Her nipples were already hard and sensitive so when his hands started to play and pinch them, it was instantly pleasurable

Dimitri looked at her and grinned as he kept pushing at her,squeezing her breasts in his hands as he was good and hard in her. He licked along her neck and gently bit her ear as he dragged himself out of her and rubbed his dick against the back of her thighs and ass before he started to release himself on her. He groaned as he shot out on her letting the hot sticky fluid land all over her ass and thighs. He licked his lips watching it land upon her and stick to her giving her a light sheen to her body, Once he was done he stepped back to admire her. He grinned licking his lips and tilting his head as he gave her rear a playful swat. he then moved and pinned her. "And how would my pet plan to give me more of a release hmm? Tell me what you plan to do and perhaps I will consider taking it into action my little whore." He grinned watching her, starting to enjoy calling her by dirty and degrading names

Eleana continued to cry out in pleasure, her new master feeling so perfect inside of her. She shuddered from his lick, only to hiss softly from the bite. When he pulled out, she groaned softly and remained still feeling his hot sticky cum squirt all on her backside. She cried out from the swat, not expecting it though did enjoy it. Looking to him, she didn't struggle when he pinned her, her mind quickly thinking of ways he would like "I...um I could um...suck you master" She said softly, that feeling of embarrassment creeping up on her again.

Dimitri watched Elena and slapped his cock against her ass cheeks and smiled. "Is that what you want hm my pet, to get a chance to drink my seed. Well you will get your chance but your master feels a little limp and hungry so 2 things before we do my pet. I want you to dress up as slutty as you can while I go to get some food for us. Then if you can get me up I'll give you my seed." He smiled and watched her before he slid the vibe back inside of her to keep her stimulated. he then slowly slid one that was lubed up with her own juices up her ass. He then took her and lead her from the cell into a room with a bed, dresser, desk and bath. "get cleaned up and by the time I come back I want you dressed. remember to have stockings and hose on those great legs of yours my pet." He ran a hand against her cheek then kissed her before walking out of the room to go and get them some food.

Back
Top Bottom