Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Wolf by RobBase086 and lipslikemorphine

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rick Valentine Katy Daves boss calls her into the office. "Ms. Daves can you please come to my office?" The device goes off on Katy's desk. Her eyes roll as she is not too thrilled to be bothered by him. "There you are you hot sexy thing you!" As he flirts and smiles at Katy now. He then starts to ask her, "Do you have the reports done on the Williams project Ms. Daves?" As he sits there and explores her body with his eyes now looking up and down from her head down to her baby toes. Lusting for her ever since she first went to work for the company. He then starts to show her what needs to be done while his one hand slides onto her hips now and slowly moves down to her nice firm butt.

Katy Daves had just started to work for Rick Valentine only 2 weeks previously and already she didn't like him. She could tell all he wanted was sex, but she was ENGAGED. She heard the buzzer on her desk go off, followed by the voice of her boss. She rolled her eyes and walked into the room carrying the Williams project folders in her arms. "Yes Mr. Valentine." She said cautiously as she placed the folders on his desk. As she studied the papers with him she slowly moved so she was out of his reach, his hands sliding across her butt was making her uncomfortable.

lipslikemorphine said:
Katy Daves had just started to work for Rick Valentine only 2 weeks previously and already she didn't like him. She could tell all he wanted was sex, but she was ENGAGED. She heard the buzzer on her desk go off, followed by the voice of her boss. She rolled her eyes and walked into the room carrying the Williams project folders in her arms. "Yes Mr. Valentine." She said cautiously as she placed the folders on his desk. As she studied the papers with him she slowly moved so she was out of his reach, his hands sliding across her butt was making her uncomfortable.

Rick felt he could have his way with any woman and was GODs gift to them. "Yes I would like to go over these with you Ms. Daves." As he then gaver her butt a nice squeeze now and smiles at her. Rick then winks at her knowing that she was feeling uncomfortable. "I see that you are engaged! How long have you been engaged for?" As he looks at your engagement ring on your finger. He always gave the new secretaries a hard time when they just start working there because he looks at them as if they are fresh meat to corrupt. "Just make sure that these mispelt words are corrected and that I get a copy of this on my desk please Ms. Daves!" As he smiles at her now and blows a kiss to her.

She tried sliding further away from him but he managed to give her butt a light squeeze. She squeaked a little in surprise. She blushed a little and looked down at the paper with ernest. "Oh, umm we've been engaged for 4 months now. 2 more and we tie the knot." She smiled at him, wiggling her left hand a little. "And yes sir, I will make sure to get that editing taken care of. I'll leave your copy on your desk before I leave." She turned to leave, rolling her eyes as she walked out the door when he blew the kiss to her. When she shut the door behind her she quickly walked over to her desk. "God that man!" She groaned, just waiting for the day to end as soon as possible.

lipslikemorphine said:
She tried sliding further away from him but he managed to give her butt a light squeeze. She squeaked a little in surprise. She blushed a little and looked down at the paper with ernest. "Oh, umm we've been engaged for 4 months now. 2 more and we tie the knot." She smiled at him, wiggling her left hand a little. "And yes sir, I will make sure to get that editing taken care of. I'll leave your copy on your desk before I leave." She turned to leave, rolling her eyes as she walked out the door when he blew the kiss to her. When she shut the door behind her she quickly walked over to her desk. "God that man!" She groaned, just waiting for the day to end as soon as possible.

Rick noticed that she was trying to move away from him but it did not work though because he did get to squeeze it a little. He heard her squeak a little and smiled upon hearing that. He thought she looked cute blushing a little bit. "Oh really now? Has he satisfied your every sexual needs and wants Ms. Daves? Well hopefully you will have your fun before you get married and experience life a little." As he loves how she is just moving and feeling uncomfortable around him. "That is a good girl that you shall get this all perfected! That will be great of you to leave me a copy on my desk Ms. Daves." As he watches her head out of the door now. As the clock is almost close to quiting time for the office. Rick starts to leave and says this to Ms. Daves., "I hope you have a good evening Ms. Daves!" As this evening is going to be a life change for Katy Daves forever in her life.

Does he satisfy my every need? What kind of a question is that? Of course he does! She mumbled to herself as she shuffle papers and edited the paper work he wanted her to finish before she could go home. She hated that man, but she needed the job, she couldn't afford to quit. Her fiance already had 2 jobs, as a construction manager and unloading trucks for the local store at night. She didn't really get much time with him, but when she did, they spent every second of it together. So for her boss to even try to question her love for him was difficult to handle. When he walked out of his office to head home for the night and told her to have a great evening, she forced a smile on her face and said: "You too sir." When she looked back down at her desk she muttered. "I hope you choke!" She looked over at the clock, ten more minutes. When the ten minutes were up she quickly placed the papers on his desk, locked his office, cleaned up her desk, checked out and drove home.

When she arrived home, her fiancee was in the shower, she could hear him in there. She dropped her purse at the bottom of the stairs and slowly made her way up. She had suffered through her boss' harrassment for far too long. She just wanted to run, and to get out. Usually her fiance ran with her, but he had a shift in less than an hour. One of those unlucky days where they didn't get to see each other. "Grr." She grumbled as she walked into their bedroom to change into her jogging clothes.

lipslikemorphine said:
Does he satisfy my every need? What kind of a question is that? Of course he does! She mumbled to herself as she shuffle papers and edited the paper work he wanted her to finish before she could go home. She hated that man, but she needed the job, she couldn't afford to quit. Her fiance already had 2 jobs, as a construction manager and unloading trucks for the local store at night. She didn't really get much time with him, but when she did, they spent every second of it together. So for her boss to even try to question her love for him was difficult to handle. When he walked out of his office to head home for the night and told her to have a great evening, she forced a smile on her face and said: "You too sir." When she looked back down at her desk she muttered. "I hope you choke!" She looked over at the clock, ten more minutes. When the ten minutes were up she quickly placed the papers on his desk, locked his office, cleaned up her desk, checked out and drove home.

When she arrived home, her fiancee was in the shower, she could hear him in there. She dropped her purse at the bottom of the stairs and slowly made her way up. She had suffered through her boss' harrassment for far too long. She just wanted to run, and to get out. Usually her fiance ran with her, but he had a shift in less than an hour. One of those unlucky days where they didn't get to see each other. "Grr." She grumbled as she walked into their bedroom to change into her jogging clothes.

Rick could hear her say how she is satisfied by her man but felt she was not though. Rick loved watching her squirm a little bit as he noticed that she was turned off by his advances. He knew that if she would see the real him that he could help her move up into the company and possibly be her special right handed man for an assistant. Rick then smacked her butt just to see how much of a surprise that would be. As soon as he did that to her he watched her yelp with a surprised look on her face. He smiled about it and knew it was almost time for him to go home for the day. "Thank you! I do plan on having a good evening tonight and you do the same Ms. Daves!" Leaving the office now to go out for dinner with one of his dates now for the night. Walks out to his car and gets into his Lexus convertible that he owns driving away from work now.

Rob now walks out of the shower with just the towel he was using wrapped around his waist. "Hello beautiful! How was your day today?" As he walks up noticing her changing for her run that she normally does in the evening after work. "I wished that I could go for a jog with you my sweet but you know how it is I have to work 2 jobs so that we can have our perfect wedding that we have been planning for." Gives her a hug and kiss now softly onto her lips. "I hope you enjoy the run my love! I will see you tomorrow since I have off from work. Possibly we could go for dinner or plan a romantic evening for us to enjoy."

When Rob walked into her bedroom she had just finished pulling on her tank top. "It was a mess." She grumbled as she grabbed her Ipod off the bed side table. She turned and gave him a sweet kiss, just that was enough to calm some of her nerves from the day. "I'm just sick of my boss. He's always trying to get into the secretaries pants in the office. UGH!" She gave him a huge hug. " I love you Rob. I can't wait until we get married, then I can transfer offices and get rid of that pig." She gave Rob another kiss and then walked out of the house to start on her jog in the forest behind her house.

lipslikemorphine said:
When Rob walked into her bedroom she had just finished pulling on her tank top. "It was a mess." She grumbled as she grabbed her Ipod off the bed side table. She turned and gave him a sweet kiss, just that was enough to calm some of her nerves from the day. "I'm just sick of my boss. He's always trying to get into the secretaries pants in the office. UGH!" She gave him a huge hug. " I love you Rob. I can't wait until we get married, then I can transfer offices and get rid of that pig." She gave Rob another kiss and then walked out of the house to start on her jog in the forest behind her house.

"I am sorry to hear that your day was a mess sweetie." As he was not too happy about hearing Katy be upset about how her boss is at work with her. He watches as she grabs her Ipod from the bed side table. He smiled when he felt her give him a sweet kiss. "I am sure you are sick of your boss love especially him hitting on you and other ladies all of the time in the office. That is not a very good work environment to be working in at all. It will be ok my sweet. I am sure that things will get better." As he tries to comfort her so she is not that upset any longer. Rob felt Katy give him a big hug and returns it back to her now. "I love you too Katy! I can't wait to get married either. That will be great that you transfer to another office and get away from that asshole!" Rob returns the kiss back to her and then watched as she walked out of the house to go for her job in the forest behind the house. Rob finishes getting ready for work by making his lunch and then grabbing what he needed and heads to work 10 or 15 minutes later. Rob not knowing what is going to occur to the woman he loves while on her jog.

Back
Top Bottom