Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime and You -- Conventions

Anjeru said:
I'm an avid con-goer, but I live in WA, so I won't be going.

Good to see another cosplayer!
Will you at least be going to Sakuracon?

^w^

Hm. I may be crossing the puddle every day to go to Seattle. Or I might get a hotel room with my bf/roommate/whoever and stay over there. Depends on my work, money, and will.

I am going stay at a hotel just down the street from the convention center. :-D the big issue is hopefully I can get out work for the convention.

TemplarWraith said:
I am going stay at a hotel just down the street from the convention center. :-D the big issue is hopefully I can get out work for the convention.
Yep! TemplarWraith and I are staying at the Hyatt again this year. And yes, Ahiru, you're damn right I'm going to Sakura-con! This will be my 5th year! <3
I'm so excited!

You all must say hi to me at registration.

I demand it.

I'm sure I'll be at reg a lot Dx;; I'm a coordinator, so, boo.

Booo Ahiru. Booo. Next year if I'm standing in line, I'm looking for you. >.> That was like 3 hours out of my life last year.

System is down.
The System is Down.

Guardian said:
Booo Ahiru. Booo. Next year if I'm standing in line, I'm looking for you. >.> That was like 3 hours out of my life last year.

System is down.
The System is Down.

Seriously. I moved Prizzie through the managers line >_>

TemplarWraith - Once I figure out my costume and get it, I'll post a picture :3

Kay, hope to see you there. Im more likely than not, cosplaying this year. I am that can find a vampire knight night uniform in the vendor's hall later.

Conventions in Wa : AkiCon, SakuraCon, and MewCon.

I personally only attend SakuraCon. Have for the last two years. Cosplayed everytime I went.
MewCon is a New Years Convention held at the Red Lion at the Quay. We will be there again next year, if my sources are correct. I staff and Panel there.

Conventions in Or: KurmoiCon(Labor Day Weekend.), OryCon(varies)

As for SakuraCon! I'll be there. Just have to wait till my first PhotoShoot for a high pay is done, then I'll be getting me and my fiances SakuraCon passes.

If the money is coming in right, I'll be getting a Suite at the Hotel attached the convention center, or another hotel nearby. Anyone that needs a room, just contact me and we can work something out. I have my friend Hina-chan coming from across the US for the convention as well.

Hope to see people there!!

A meetup would be awesome!

The East Coast Cons are getting no love here!

I regularly attend Otakon (Baltimore, MD), and Zenkaikon (Philadelphia, PA area). I've gone to Katsucon (Washington D.C. area), Anime Boston (Boston, MA), Anime USA (Washington D.C area) and TMode (D.C. area yet again). I've even gone to Texas for a con - Anime Matsuri, just to see Miyavi perform in concert.

I travel waaaay too much for my own good. I'm hoping to make it out to ACEN and Anime Expo eventually.

My home con will always be Nekocon :3 (Norfolk, VA). I've also been to Anime Mid Atlantic (Richmond, VA), and I've always wanted to go to Otakon. There's some East coast love.

TemplarWraith said:
Kay, hope to see you there. Im more likely than not, cosplaying this year. I am that can find a vampire knight night uniform in the vendor's hall later.
I was Yuuki a couple of years ago :3

Ahiru said:
TemplarWraith said:

Have you made a choice or is it gonna be a last minute surprise.

Oh just got my prereg done. And work approved my vacation request. So its offical im going this year.

TemplarWraith said:
Ahiru said:
TemplarWraith said:

Have you made a choice or is it gonna be a last minute surprise.

Oh just got my prereg done. And work approved my vacation request. So its offical im going this year.
Depends on money.

If I have the money to, I'm going to get a costume. Haven't decided which one yet o.o

But if I don't then I'm going to go as Suingintou again~ I unfortunately lost my VK costume. Bad incident with room mates D:

Meh... Wasn't going to do it this year.

Chances are I'll be guiding all the new peoples anyways.

I was the "pseudo asst. Manager/coordinator".

I probably would be considered one of the more hardcore anime fans, or at least I used to. My interests are starting to lean more towards Tokutsatsu shows instead, although I still feel I know my stuff. Mecha anime is my main genre and I'd like to feel I know a good bit about it, beyond just Gundam. A local con held at Georgia Tech is happening next week called Momocon. I'll prolly go Saturday and look around for goods. Other than that... Anime Weekend Atlanta for sure and that's about it for me. ~_~

Well I'm going to Anime Central (ACEN) in a couple weeks in Chicago. Hopefully some of you will be there and I can meet someone! I'll take lots of pics!

I went to Sakuracon. It was fun and exhausting lol. I was locked out of my hotel room Saturday night, so I was at the con for much longer than I wanted to be.

Yeah apparently lots of you guys were there. -_-
I guess nobody else is going to this "small" convention.

I don't mind small conventions. Nekocon and AMA are great, but now I live in MI, and... there's nothing close by, and my friend offered to take me to Sakuracon if I could manage to fly out there.

I know I'll be working on a Hammer (both pre- and post-time skip) costume, sadly the closest con to me is a day's travel away. Fuck this area of the country film at 11

Back
Top Bottom