Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Band NightMare ~[Devils_girl & Kratos]~

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Maria and the rest of the band which were only two other guys had just gotten done with a concert they had done. She was somewhat nervous since she didn't do her best but she didn't think she did horribly bad like the guys might have though. She had joined the band a year ago only when she 15 which she is 16 now and having some more confidence but it slowly goes up and goes down hard when the guys do stuff she doesn't want or she doesn't agree with. Her parents had warned her to pick the right band and trust them and thats what she thought she did. She had picked this band since she thought she could trust the guys since she had known them for a while before she joined. She was wrong though and now she wished she was back home but was miles or states away from her parents. She also had no way of contacting her parents or friends she had back in her own neighborhood since the guys wouldn't let her anywhere near a phone or a computer.

She knew her parents where probably either freaking since she hadn't contacted them in so long or they were thinking she was happy and okay. Her friends probably found new friends and they were probably having the time of their lives. Maria sat in the back room where the bands had their own rooms and had all their stuff so if one canceled another would be able take their place. That is if they were ready and willing to and also it depended on if they were tired and how many plays they had that day. She heard the guys coming down the hall and she shook her head laying down on the couch and looking up at the ceiling really wanting to just go to sleep. Turning the music on loud she knew if she would get hurt there would be a lot of noise and she already knew to turn the music on loud so that no one would hear.

Maria having black hair with hot pink highlights and her eyes being a dark steel blue. She looked somewhat intimidating by her eyes but her sweet temper and nature made her target for guys like the guys in the band. Her clothing or what she wore depended on what moods she was in or what the concerts or places they went out was good for. Right now she is wearing a black mini skirt with a hot pink tank top. Hot pink flames are on the mini skirt and her feet are covered with hot pink and black striped thigh high stockings. Over those are black knee high boots with silver chains hanging down the sides. Closing her eyes she breathed in some then out really hoping she wasn't in trouble or that she would have to do something she didn't want to do. She didn't know if they had a hotel room for them all to stay in or if they were going to stay in the tour bus they had and were traveling in.

It originally had been Seth's idea to start the band of which he also was the one whom chose Maria to enter it but after that and convincing her nothing would actually happen in it that she would be against, well he proved that wrong pretty quickly being someone of greed and the now 16 yr old had something he really liked... a body, a personality,.. and she would take the crap they as a band dealt to her. Vincent compared was a little similar of which the two of them stopped her from being able to contact her parents or friends making her a permanent member of the band, and something just for them. Something they had decided upon actually finalizing what the band would be. It was not like they were actually bad.. no quite a few songs of theirs seemed to get the crowd moving in concerts although for every screw up Seth heard later on Maria would be getting the blame for them.

It seemed after the first few times she had quickly caught on how things worked, and upon hearing the music being turned up as they approached she obviously knew what was possibly coming. After all people did not have to hear what was going on since it was a secret that she was forced to keep and now that she was considered a member, Seth did not plan on letting her leave no matter how much she begged and pleaded although so far such a thing never happened as she seemed more strong minded then just to give up so far taking it all as if she deserved it. His blue eyes looked towards the backroom as both him and Vincent neared closer. Numerous times he had heard her screw up but also Seth wanted some fun, and Vincent.. well he was a guy after all as well.

Both of them had reasonably punk dress styles, of which Seth's hair was short, and his tongue and nose pierced, a tattoo existing upon his left shoulder of a skull with flames around it. Something he had got about four years ago on his fifteenth birthday,.. it sure did feel like quite some time ago. His body was fit and muscular of which he wore clothes that seemed to make it stand out more, although apart from that he was pretty casual except in attitude where a few times he had been classified as a mean mother fucker,.. the person who said that was in hospital for a few days afterwards with a fractured jaw from a strong left hook. Vincent was more the type whom although fit was not really muscle, but he liked getting his own way, especially when it came to Maria. "Twelve times.. I counted,.. where you screwed us up Maria... so I think you might owe me and Vincent something for making us look like a crap band for some of the songs.."

Maria liked the look of Seth and Vince but that was the problem. Their looks pulled her into them and now it was a pit she couldn't get out of. She had no way of contacting her parents or any of her friends so Seth and Vince got away with everything and it was starting to show. Yes she had a stubborn attitude sometimes and had even some spunk in her but lately she was focusing and day dreaming of getting out of this place sorry to say she had to much pride..To admit it. They would see it soon in her behavior that if they made a kid punch at her she would flinch and they would start to notice. They were affecting her more then they realized and she wondered and hoped they wouldn't take advantage of that. She was scared that if they noticed and they took that into account they would be able to get away with even more then they were now. Growling somewhat as she heard them coming down the hall she leaned her head down over the arm of the couch and closed her eyes.

She didn't want to put up with their shit today she didn't want anything to do with them at this moment. She had a boyfriend but since she hadn't contacted him for a long time and he hadn't contacted her she knew it was over. Having her boyfriend find her there was no hope and if he did even and try to save her he would just get beat up and she could do nothing. She couldn't even fight back much without getting intimated by them and it was starting to make her look more and more weak. If they saw how weak she was looking they would take advantage of that. Yes they were her friends close friends from her childhood but now they had different thoughts of her. Thoughts of taking advantage and using her and of course not lets forget never letting her get away. She looked at them as they came in then she looked back up at the ceiling.

Their clothes and look was already turning her on and the looks they were giving her. God that could give any girl an orgasm if they were sensitive. She closed her eyes and moved her head to the music really not knowing what was going to happen. She could feel the power of what their thoughts were she could also see the lusty look in her eyes which only meant one thing. They were going to fuck her again and against her own will again. She growled as she heard them say how many mistakes she made..so they were counting now.....Fuck!!. She stayed looking at the ceiling and her body trembled some "Really I didn't mean to..you guys have been putting to much stress on me..Maybe if I wasn't getting hurt every fucking time I would hardly make any mistakes or make none at all!!". Looking at them she growled deeply and sat up putting her feet on the floor "Also I want to talk to my mom or someone maybe even my boyfriend..You two can be right there if you want". She looked at them and glared some which would show them she meant business and she wanted it done.

The way that Maria had lashed out at him, his hand came colliding across her face with a solid slap before he closed his fist, it was a warning not to start fucking around like that as he would not put up with it from the bitch of the band after trying to blame the mistakes upon them. Vince seemed to chuckle before he moved closer to her quickly pinning her down with ease trapping her arms and legs with his weight before giving Seth the do what you want look. A soft laugh escaped him as he slowly walked closer towards her. "You really do not help yourself acting the way you do... the more you get pissed of the more it makes me just want to show you the lesson you need to learn." he growled lightly at her now as he neared closer "Something you have not learned.. and so because of this,.. its time for some fun... at least for me and Vince"

Vince just simply let out a small laugh before biting into her neck, "Unlike last time.. maybe you might learn to be more correct.." Seth was already starting to unbuckle his belt with his hand while Vincent started to remove her clothes from her forcefully. This was going to be more then likely a loud session but then again most of them always where hence why the music was always so loud. That way all noise was stuck within this room, and more so was the fact that they got away with this so easily although even if someone would challenge what they do.. well they sure did teach her friend a lesson that one time,.. he could remember the sound of her screams, the gagging sometimes. Seth described it as beautiful where as afterwards she was left a complete mess warned if she tried to interfere, well it would happen again.

That was probably the last friend she had since that time, since she seemed to partially care about them doing things to others. "you want to see your relatives again.. I am sure you can earn it.." Vince laughed before glaring at her burying himself into her neck nipping wildly his hands sliding around her body removing her clothes even as her body tried to squirm and retaliate of which Seth was almost completely undressed before he took over Vince's position letting him do the same as he pinned down her his hand pushing itself underneath the black miniskirt rubbing up against her panties before shoving his hand directly in the gap he created between the fabric and her pussy rubbing it nice and hard to make sure she knew his presence as he suckled a spot on her neck, "I will make sure you scream our names.. Your body just will not be able to help it.. Slut"

Back
Top Bottom