Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince of the Forest (butterfly0408/Chaoslord29)

butterfly0408

Singularity
By the light of day, the woods seemed like nothing out of the ordinary. Mortals traveled right though it and never thought there was anything, but most dare not travel through it at night. That was then it truly came alive with the spirits of the night. Creatures of mischief and mayhem as well as beautiful beings of temptation and seduction. Fairies, demons, nymphs, everything and anything the imagination could create wandered those woods at night.

In the heart of this secret world, reigned the King and Queen of the Forest. It was law that they were to reign until their eldest son was a century old. Then it was his turn to find himself a bride to ascend with him to the throne at his side.

The forest was all atwitter about how the prince was to begin his search for a bride. No one knew who he would pursue, but many a fairy, pixie, sprite, and nymph hoped it would be them. There was just as many that could care less. No matter who was the prince's choice, he had a challenge ahead of him. Willing or not, his future queen would not agree to a union without playing a little hard to get first.

As prince in the woods however, Oberon was far from fearful of such a challenge. Being a master over so much in the woodlands without ruling meant he was often short on challenges, but now with his hundredth birthday and the coinciding vernal equinox rapidly approaching, he eagerly awaited the courtship of a young and lively fae to call his bride. It was the actual waiting and the searching that had him vexed as locating a suitable bride would mean less courting and more work for his wings and eyes. Spring was nearly in full swing however, perhaps in anticipation of his celebration and coronation, despite the prematurity of the season, and the forest was teaming and lively, and more than a few fairies, nymphs and sprites had already begun to attempt to ingratiate themselves with Oberon, or at least, make themselves more available to his attentions.

The young prince was the picture of all the virility and vigor of spring, as well he should be. Skin like the bark of a birch tree was accented by his deep auburn hair, worn long and entwined with a small crown of ivy, with two cresting branches shaped like stag horns sloping back regally from his striking features and emerald green eyes. He wore an open tunic of deep green to match his eyes as he moved through the forest somewhat earlier than usual. Twilight had just begun to fall, but Oberon was more interested than a fresh look about the forest and his 'prospects' than he was in a great entourage of hopefuls and hangers on. He kept within sight of a small stream, but off amongst the higher branches, hoping to remain unnoticed at first, or at least unrecognized.

As the prince made his way through the wood, a few of the more anxious maidens met him along the way. They would each bat their eyes playfully in his direction, give a little giggle, and wave their dainty little fingers in his direction. It was not until the final rays of the sun's light feel behind the distant mountains that the woods truly became full of life.

Fairies danced up in the leaves of the trees while the sprite skipped like stones across the surface of the water on the river. This also meant there was more lovely flowers for the prince to look through.

The stream he was following ended as it spilled it's water into a lovely spring. It was a fine place to spy upon nymphs come to bath in the crystal clear waters. Some would say that nymphs were the most attractive of all the creatures of the wood. And if that was so, then Naida had to be the loveliest creature in the wood. Period.

In her whole existence, Naida had been spotted by mortals only three times. The first mortal described her as having skin the color of pure water. A crystal clear blue that would make even the sky above jealous to behold her. The second mortal told his friends her body was in a word a 'perfect' sight to see. Her legs long and luscious, curves to make a man drool, and breasts perfectly round. Not small in size, yet not overly large to be a burden. The third mortal simply described her as a goddess. All three men's descriptions did not even do Nadia true justice.

As she sat herself upon a cool, flat rock, her legs over the edge, dipped in the water, she used her finger to brush out her long hair. It was a perfect mix of lavender with highlights of blue that complimented her skin perfectly. She wore just a little as the other nymphs gathered at the spring. A few pieces of the forest fashioned together for just the basic of coverage. Some leaves, a few flowers, leaving very little to the imagination. And yet... just enough to make any man want to know what else there was.

Oberon was struck by Naida immediately, his eyes going wide and instantly torn from any of the other maidens who sought his attention. He ran out along the branch of the tree and drew himself up regally as he looked out at her with an assured smile. She was the essence of nature's beauty, and the embodiment of fey mystique as she sat poised upon her rock, tempting, alluring and seemingly just out of reach, there in the stream. Oberon's wings beat to life and he effortlessly lifted from the branch, up above the canopy of the trees. Reaching out to the trees to either side of the stream, he encouraged them to part the branches, lift their leaves and let the moonlight shine through onto the spring. He then turned his attention to the spring itself, urging it to bubble and froth more strongly, as the water's began to warm beneath the bathing nymphs, quickly becoming tepid, then warmer than the night air.

The setting complete, Oberon lowered himself back down through the canopy no longer bothering to disguise his presence to those around and hovered as regally as possible towards the welling, warming pool beneath the spring and the bathing nymphs there. Subtlety had it's time and it's place but Oberon was now drunk off Naida's beauty and splendor images of her already conquered and at his side upon the forest throne swam through his head as his gaze settled on her and the other's nymphs. He hovered just above them at the mouth of the pool in all the regal radiance of his station, smiling confidently and basking with arms crossed in the moonlight now flooding the pool thanks to his machinations. "A fair moonrise to you fey." He said aloud, drawing their attention.

The fey around the spring all started to slowly realize there was more magic at work then there own. The way the branches of the trees shifted and the water warmed, a few giggled in delight and splashed in the water. Naida herself preferred the cool water and so with a little noise of distaste, pulled her legs from the water to rest them upon the rock. What had made such a thing happen. Of course, she soon got her answer as the forest prince hovered over the water nearby.

Within seconds, Oberon had a harem of females surrounding him. A few floated down from the branches to hover near him from above. Some nymphs swam to him in the water, floating about under him. All of them reaching out to caress him here and there like a good harem would do a handsome master. All of them greeting him with a chorus of, "Good moonrise Prince Oberon" and such.

All the ladies attention and affection was fulling directed to him. All but his target. Naida simply sat upon the rock, the only one not engulfed with his arrival and his presence. She was the prize he wanted, but he had picked one of the few creatures who wanted nothing to do with becoming his queen. He had a perfect view of her profile as she continued to brush her hair with her fingers. For a moment, she glanced over her shoulder towards him, her beautiful, crystal like eyes meeting his before looking away. It was only a moment, but it spoke a million words. Most of all, the message her eyes sent to him said, in your dreams...

Oberon let out a sigh and flashed a dazzling smile as the various fey reached out to him, enjoying the adoration of 'the people'. As Naida ignored him however, he smiled a fair bit more impishly and buzzed creating a breeze to wave off the hanger's on as he flitted out to in front of Naida and alighted on the water, resting his feet as easily on it as soil. He leaned forward, peering out towards Naida with his bright emerald eyes and crossed his arms. "Moonrise does not greet you so kindly, Nymph?" He asked as one might in chiding a young child. His wings created ripples out from the pool of water and he released his enchantment to the spring, allowing it to return to it's natural state, though a clearing in the foliage still followed where he went.

The words carried by Naida's glance had more than affirmed his resolve in choosing her as his quarry. Her cool demeanor presented a challenge he could not refuse, and set her apart and above any of the dozen sprites or nymphs who would even now with his attentions on her accept his proposal and give themselves willingly. The throne of the forest carried no weight with her, and he saw in that her potential. He had to know what drove her, what would cultivate in her such beauty and such reservation in the same creature.

The few that surrounded him and he brushed off to pursue Naida, whimpered a little bit, but accepted that his attention had moved on. A few continued to watch him, even as he became full focused on one and only one, waiting for the chance to dive back in and capture a bit of him for themselves.

His little tricks and flirtatious ways did not have her drooling and begging at his feet. Her glance did not soften one bit as she pulled her knees into her chest. Crossing her arms and resting them upon her knees to glance up at him, "Oh good prince..." her tone was overly sweet. Almost like mocking. "The moon rise was quite fair tonight. Only as of the last few moments did the fair moonrise become tainted by an overwhelming presence in the night air." She was talking of him of course, but did not stop there. She smiled wide and her tone became even sweeter still, "Would you happen to know where the sudden, egotistical, arrogant presence has come from that has ruined my moonrise?"

Oberon's smile became a wry grin as he lifted into the air a bit higher and leaned forward, not-quite-looming over Naida as she spoke in a most deliberately chiding manner. He laughed somewhat mirthlessly as she questioned him as to the source of her woes and crossed his arms in return as he looked down at her. "And what does this fair nymph intend to do accomplish in discerning the source of her ills?" He asked her in return, "Surely, she would not wish to provoke further misfortune or woe?" He spoke the words lightly and informally, far from threatening. She was strong and spirited, traits Oberon commended greatly, in spite of her mocking and discourteous manner. He knew this to be the product of her pride, though why she should place so much stock in pride he had yet to know.

"Your name, fair nymph." He said, hardly a question, "For I am sure you already have mine."

She smirked back up and him and loosened herself up, slowly letting her feet slip back into the water. Distracting him, she rose her face up to be closer to his, "Simple. Once I know the source of my woes.... I will simply distance myself from it at ALL times."

As fast as lighting, she slipped herself off the rock and plunged into the water. Her home and her mother. Once within the water, her magic grew powerful and she became a part of it. Vanishing into it's depths and traveling to who knew were via it. She could reappear again anywhere this water took her. The stream went on for miles.

Oberon watched as she disappeared into the stream and seemed to dissipate in the waves and ripples. He blinked several times and laughed loud and long as he turned in midair to alight on the rock she had just been sitting on, cross legged and peering around at the other nymphs and sprites and fairies who remained smiling like the proverbial cat, as he motioned for them to come closer. He could not possibly follow her through the streams and tributaries, but her determination to foil him in his intentions was all the final motivation he needed. He had to have her, and he would be making full use of all the powers at his disposal to find her and woo her.

For now though, perhaps a more subtle influence was his next step, as he fixed the nearest, prettiest, and most seemingly sympathetic nymph to his cause with his most charming smile and beckoned her closer, leaning out over the water and using his wings to stay balanced. "I suppose you share your sister's attitude towards me?" He asked in an all but innocent manner.

The young nymph was instantly captivated by the prince. Almost melting into the water herself, she smile back and came close, resting her hand on his leg a moment before tilting her head and laying on the rock next to him, still gazing up at him. "Mmmm, not at ALL my prince. Naida is troublesome nymph. That is all. She does not think nor act like the rest of us. She's.... well.... different." She said it as if it were a bad thing, which in truth many of the mindless little fey of the wood thought was. Individuality was not something they all treasure. It was something Naida did treasure however.

Oberon placed his hand on her own and flexed his leg appreciatively beneath her cool hand, guiding her to massage his leg slowly. "Different you say and different she is. Not so attentive or respectful as a beautiful maiden fey such as yourself." He said with an impish smile, "To whom do I owe such treatment?" He asked. Oberon was hardly interested in her, given she was so much like her other sisters. The very quality the lesser fey found unnerving in Naida, was what he found alluring and compelling. For now though he would feign interest in the creature before him, since that was what she so obviously craved from her prince.

"You say Naida is different, but how different is she from yourself?" He asked, his words and tone construed to make his interest seem focused around her and not his true quarry now likely miles away. Perhaps he would gain some knowledge of her to help in his chase.

The little nymph was totally memorized by her prince. He had her eating right out of his hand by now. She'd doing anything for him and give him any kind of information he wanted. Her hand gladly moved against his leg as he directed her to. "I am Ziam, good prince. Your attentive and respectful servant from now until the end of time.

"Naida prefers solitude rather then share in the moonlight revelries with the rest of us. Speaks her mind all the time and it is ALWAYS different then what the rest of us think. For instance! Just the other days..." she trailed off as she smiled up at him and nuzzled her head against this leg, "we were all speaking of how you would be looking for a queen soon. How the one you choose will be the luckiest fey of the forest. And do you know what she said my prince? Said that whomever became shackled to you for the next hundreds years and beyond was not at all lucky, but a prisoner to a pig headed male who would never let her stray more then the few feet the lease around her neck would permit her to go."

Meanwhile, down stream about 2 miles, in a small pool hidden from view by the hanging leaves of a weeping willow tree, Naida materialized herself once again. This place was hers. No one knew about it, but it was where she would flee to when she could no longer handle the contestant chatter of her dimwitted sisters. She was content here and took in a deep sigh of relief as she pulled herself up onto the little bit of the bank the canopy around her kept hidden from any and all passers by. Laying out she closed her eyes and started to hum a melody that came from inside her and she brought to life in the night air.

Oberon was more than pleased to have Ziam so ready to serve him, but at the same time, the very qualities abhorred in Nadia by her sisters were those he valued in her. Independence and strength made her more than just a challenge to be conquered, they would were the qualities of a right and true ruler of the forest, worthy to stand by his side. As far as leashes were concerned, Oberon hardly considered himself as pig-headed as some of the male fae of the forest (though the thoughts of Nadia and leashes did conjure some enticing forms to his mind.) Still, this would not help him to find her, and he needed more from little Ziam.

Extending his hand downwards, he caressed Ziam's soft cheek and ran his strong, sapling fingers through her hair as he fixed her with a mesmerizing smile. "Surely she is not a wholly unwholesome fae to ones so fair as your sisters, or one so far more fair as yourself. Does she not share with you and the others any pastimes or talents?" He slipped a bit lower, letting his waist slip into the water to be closer to her.

Ziam was melting in his smile and his eyes. As he slipped into the water, she saw it as a tantalizing invitation she would not refuse as she stroked her prince and pressed herself against him in the water. Other nymphs started to shift though the waters towards him. If he stay much longer, the prince would find himself in the middle of a nymph orgy right here in the spring. "Mmmm, not that any of us know of my lord prince. She prefer to go off on her own. Solitude it her pleasure often on a rock set far from the rest of us or the shade of some hanging leaves." She smiled a little more and grew bold as she leaned her lips in to kiss his arm a moment, "Do you know what my pleasure is though my prince?"

The Prince laughed in his throat and reached around Ziam's waist as she pressed herself to him, one hand firmly caressing down her side as the other tangled itself in her hair. "Your Prince knows many pleasures, and could surely name a dozen to fulfill your desires." He said as his long, muscular leg moved to part and entwine itself between her own long, sensual limbs. "But I would know what it is that my Ziam craves." He said, as he tilted her chin up towards him, keeping his lips just out of her owns' reach and his hand holding her gently from pushing forward.

He was well aware of the other nymphs who shifted through the water to encircle him, and just because he was seeking a bride did not mean he could not enjoy the pleasures of life itself while searching. He spared no glance for them, but one hand moved outside of Ziam's field of view (focused as she was on his eyes), and made a beckoning motion to those behind him, knowing that it would not go unnoticed to the other nymphs.

The other nymphs all took the invitation, descending upon him quickly. A few of them came up behind him, starting to warm things up by tenderly stroking his arms and shoulders, leaning in and each nipping and kissing as his neck from behind. Two more came in from the sides and started to stroke at his chest as they cuddled against his sides. And then there was Ziam, right in front of him, and ready to serve him. This was another difference between Naida and the others of her race. Naida would never be caught in and orgy as they nymphs all happily started with the prince.

"Prince Oberon... mmmm, oh my prince...." Ziam smiled and looked to her sisters, they all shared a glance and smiles, seeming to speak to one another without a verbal word, "My sisters and I crave to be with you, here in our sweet waters. Let us serve you my prince. My lord." Ziam lowered her lips to his neck and started kissing. The nymphs were in there element now. "Let us caress you and stroke you. And let me take you into my mouth my lord prince. Let me please?"

Oberon smiled in exaltation and extended his arms outward to either side of him, hands coursing through the hair of the nymphs at his sides, and allowing their lips and hands access to his rippling, muscled arms, coursing with the strength of the strongest tree in it's prime. He flexed his muscles and curled his fingers, extending his legs outward to encircle Ziam and allow her to part the tunic around his waist, at her leisure. He reveled in the adoration of these most skilled and tender creatures of the water. The pool began to warm once more with his growing mood and he looked down at Ziam as she kissed down his chest, "You shall have your desire." He said as he rocked his hips upwards, the growing tent of his tunic pressing up at her through the soft, leafy fabric. "In fact, it is my insistence that I be so pleasured. Devote your every wile to me and worship me with your bodies." His words emanated in a regal tone that compelled the fulfillment of their mutual lusts.

With his permission and blessing, the nymphs all grew bold as Ziam had. The two behind him pressed themselves against his back until he could feel their ample breasts against him. Her kisses grew from little pecks and touches to passionate ones, licking at his skin a little from time to time. The two at his sides moaned a little and whimpered as they showered his arms with kisses. A Another one added herself to the party out of his sight as she slipped below the water and down to suck and kiss at her prince's feet. And then there was Ziam once more. She was like the leader of this little party. Her face was right down near where his tunic rose high. With anticipation, Ziam reached her hands out to part the fabrics and free his rock hard cock. There was a collective gasp amongst the nymphs as they all gazed at the glory that was Oberon. A real man to behold. "Oh.... Ooooooh," Ziam moaned as she tenativly reached out to gently touch his tip with her fingers, "My prince... you are most impressive...."

Oberon's moved his hands to coax and caress about the necks and cheeks and lips of those Nymphs tending to his arms, letting them taste his fingers as he drew them imperceptibly closer to him. He leaned forward, simultaneously pressing himself and his pillar like rod closer to Ziam and allowing more room for the nymphs behind him to slide in and continue their ministrations. He flexed his toes and feet and smiled impishly at Ziam's words, "You need not use your words, little Ziam." He said to her as his rod pulsed hotly against her fingers tips, a single bead of sap like precum forming at the head, "But show your wonder through your actions."

The look on Ziam's face was not a smile, but a smirk. Looking up at Oberon with only her eyes, her mouth and face meanwhile inching closer to his tip, she made sure his eyes were watching her and watching good before she licked her own lips a moment, and the neck her tongue was licking at his cock. Teasingly at first. Small, quick circles around his tip as she watched his face before her gaze left his and she focuses full attention on his cock, taking the first few inches into her lips and beginning to suckle at it.

Oberon reclined backwards and returned every inch of Ziam's smirk as she began to lick all around the head of his cock, letting her taste the rich flavor of the pearly, sap like bead of precum that welled up at the slit, full of strength and the vigor of life. His rod pulsed hot and strong inside of her mouth as her lips enveloped him and he let out a long sigh of exaltation and then a low growl began in his throat. His muscles tensed against the hands of the other nymphs attending to him and he pulled in his arms a bit, bringing them in closer to him as his hands began to search out and caress and coax their tender flesh. His eyes stayed focused on Ziam though, locked in her own deep blue pools and urging her to continue with every bit of her talented mouth.

The nymphs all lived to please him in this moment. Not a single one of them cared to seek their own pleasure. Perhaps it was because they wanted to please him enough to make him consider each and everyone of them as his potential queen. But they did not have their own mind. The ability to please him was all they offered. And perhaps Ziam was the best at it. Her talented little mouth sucked and stroked him like it was her job to do so. Brushing slow and hard along the underside of him before bobbing her head a bit and sucking on the tip like he was sweet nectar.

Oberon rolled his head back and felt his cock throb and pulse all the more strongly inside of Ziam's mouth, his precum welling up in a pearly bead at the head of his cock. His hands reached and took hold of the two most close nymphs to either side of him and wrapped around their waists, drawing them to him tightly. He wanted to feel their bodies against him, feel their tender breasts against his flesh, their lips against his own. He planted a passionate, delectable kiss against on both of their mouths as his hands slid down to begin to finger and massage their feminine flowers. His cock throbbed harder and harder inside of Ziam's mouth and he began to rock his hips to press more of it inside of her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom