Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Okay so tell me what everyone thinks about drugs...

What do you think about drugs??

• Hell I like them don't care!!!!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I am interested in them but don't want to.

• I would never go near them.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Hope anyone who takes them or is addicted can get off if they want to or is hurting the people aroun

• Total voters
Nihilistic_Impact said:
Kingschoolyou said:
With a clip fed pistol.
Just a minor nit-pick; but most pistols are magazine fed. A clip, stripper clip, is little more then a strip of metal that holds together a series of rounds. Unlike a magazine which is an enclosed metal box.

Though for a clip fed pistol there is the ever popular lugar.
Technically correct... the best kind of correct! Pedant powers, away! :-D

Mr Master said:
Nihilistic_Impact said:
Kingschoolyou said:
With a clip fed pistol.
Just a minor nit-pick; but most pistols are magazine fed. A clip, stripper clip, is little more then a strip of metal that holds together a series of rounds. Unlike a magazine which is an enclosed metal box.

Technically correct... the best kind of correct! Pedant powers, away! :-D

Speaking of pedantry, what ever happened to Virulent?

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Kingschoolyou said:
With a clip fed pistol.

The point behind that was the fact that Russian Roulette is played with a revolver and one bullet. Spin the chamber and hope to god when you pull the trigger with the barrel aimed for your temple that it doesn't land on the one with the bullet. A clip fed pistol or magazine fed pistol there is no "Random" chance of getting the bullet, it's a done deal no matter what.

There are people out there though that do crazy ass games for a ton of money even if its a cost of their life or a part of their body like whatever that one game with your hand and fingers and the knife thats in someone elses hand. They have to go as fast as they can with the knife between each of your fingers for a certain amount of time without cutting one of them.

But russian roullete is just one of those badass adrenaline games.

I've drank alcohol, smoked tobacco, smoked pot, and smoked Salvia Divinorum. I have an interest in trying shrooms. I'm not really interested in doing anything harder than that. I have libertarian beliefs so I believe the war on drugs is a waste of resources. Live and let live says I. Let people have the freedom to do what they want. That being said, I do believe there has to be an obvious limit to it. I think heroin, cocaine, and meth should obviously stay illegal because of how addictive it is. I never have a problem if a person uses a substance. However, I do have a problem with addicts.

The monetary cost is nothing compared to the physical damage one receives. My advice would be, get high on life. You'll not only enjoy it longer, you cant be arrested for possession. :D

I've done a few types of drugs myself, and for the most part, I have no problems with people doing drugs. Though, most of the drugs my friends and I do are natural drugs, mostly weed. Drugs like Heroine, Cocaine, Meth and so on, I really do have a problem with. The only real man made drug I've ever done is E, and even with that you have to be really careful, but I would never condone one of my friends doing something like Heroine... ever.

Back
Top Bottom