Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Okay so tell me what everyone thinks about drugs...

What do you think about drugs??

• Hell I like them don't care!!!!

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • I am interested in them but don't want to.

• I would never go near them.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Hope anyone who takes them or is addicted can get off if they want to or is hurting the people aroun

• Total voters

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Well I was wondering what people in general thought about drugs. I for one am interested in them but am to scared to even try them. I have a weak heart and my real mom was addicted and did them while I she was pregnant as well as around me. So I know if I try them I will get addicted pretty fast. It's hard though to see my brother who I really care about come home from rehab for a week and within 2 days he's going to see his old buddies. Who do drugs like meth and other stuff that is horrible for you. So I want to hear people advice on them. You can talk about any kind or what you do with them or something. I just want to hear people different points or opinions on them is all.

Yeah not very descriptive sorry. I can't think straight and my mind is kinda blah >.<

I don't care for the idea, personally, although my own libertarian views leave me unable to fully condemn someone's decisions. Of course, no one in my life is addicted, either, so my perspective on it is fairly academic, and I'm more concerned about things like meth, heroin, or cocaine than I am marijuana, which frankly I think needs to be decriminalized. It's certainly not dangerous enough to be a Schedule I.

Meth?

Do you know what you are getting into with that crap? 'Drugs' are not a catch all black and white term, no, but meth? You may as well ask me if it's a good idea to play Russian roulette.

Drugs are a matter of research, contemplation and moderation. Im the end some are just destructive, heroin, coke and meth cause serious damage and can do so in a relatively short period of time. Its up to you to live your life however you wish, if you are not hurting others with or for it, its all up to you.

I didn't say I wanted to do Meth >.< I know that shit is bad for you. I just mean like something easy or I don't know. My body wouldn't be able to take another hardcore or whatever drug. I was saying my brother and his friends did meth at one time. He doesn't but his friends still do. I don't want to get into anything thats strong cause I will be more prone to get addicted to it and I don't want it. >.< Meh I'm not going to take drugs anyways. I hate smoking and don't even like the thought of drinking unless it's on special occasions and it's wine or something light. I know I won't get into anything bad cause every time I see the stuff I back away and imagine what could happen to me with it. Don't like the idea of me getting more sick then I already am.

People tend to think that doing drugs make them different, drugs are bad for you, all of them even the simpler ones. You see once you try a drug and you like it, you will continue using it and later want to try something more, and then more... before you know it you will be using meth and some bad drugs. My suggestion is, live life and forget about drugs, you are unique by just not using them.

Toxic_Lips said:
My suggestion is, live life and forget about drugs, you are unique by just not using them.

Just like all the other people not using drugs?

Generally? Drug's ruin you in the end, and it's not always smart to use 'em.

Also, if ciggs and booze can be legal, so should pot be.

Just sayin'.

Yep, all people not using drugs are original in my opinon. All drug addicts only care about one thing, where is he or she getting her or his next dose. Non adicts actually have more stuff to worry about

Toxic_Lips said:
People tend to think that doing drugs make them different, drugs are bad for you, all of them even the simpler ones. You see once you try a drug and you like it, you will continue using it and later want to try something more, and then more... before you know it you will be using meth and some bad drugs. My suggestion is, live life and forget about drugs, you are unique by just not using them.
There's no proof you go from pot to meth no matter what. In fact, liquor probably makes you more vulnerable to getting on the harder drugs, since you'd be less inhibited about it. Should we ban that because it makes it easier to make bad decisions? I don't think many people would be happy about that.

Toxic_Lips said:
Yep, all people not using drugs are original in my opinon. All drug addicts only care about one thing, where is he or she getting her or his next dose. Non adicts actually have more stuff to worry about

I'm of the belief that most people are addicted to something and that they manage to make their lives interesting even with those addictions.

drugsrbad.jpg

OMG LOLZ Hero that picture you put up makes me laugh >.> Dunno why.
I would say if your more prone to getting addicted like me or anyone else just to stay away from the damn things. I do but then again I don't know who sells them in my town.. >.>

If it weren't for random drug tests I'd do more then just drink.

Personally I believe in the decriminalisation of weed, just tax and regulate it.

Other illegal narcotics I'm iffy on and haven't really committed fully to an idea; but I don't really think less of a person if they use recreationally.

Addictive personalities will get addicted to whatever they can find. Whether it's legal or illegal, benign or destructive, depends on what they individually are looking for.

The "gateway effect" I think could work in certain situations, for certain people, but I tend to think it's more behavioral, not anything connected to the drugs themselves. You get used to breaking the law and altering your consciousness, some people are going to feel confident enough to try new ways, since they're already doing it. Thing is, that's true of gambling, drinking, sex... it's a generalized psychological phenomenon, not specific to drugs, and it doesn't work reliably, either. So it's as much of a danger with drugs as with anything in the world, and it can't be used predictively, so it's fairly useless and ineffective as an anti-drug threat.

The way things are, the more benign stuff I think is reasonable to try and probably should be legalized, but the "harder" stuff, with proven severe negative psychological and physical side effects, yeah, keep 'em illegal.

As for your quandry, DG, your history indicates you need to keep yourself away from temptations when you can. I wouldn't fault you for trying some weed or something, but overall, it might be too much a risk even with that.

The real fun ones, the ones that are illegal for a reason, are the ones with a very, very small difference between the amount needed to get high and the amount needed to kill you.

Also, ironically, cocaine is actually less heavily regulated than marijuana.

I've done drugs but all of that was back in highschool and well I'm 21 now and I kind of wish I could go back in time and stop myself from doing so. I went from smoking marijuana started with schwag went on to chronic, purple haze, and then white widow and went on to doing acid aka LSD from paper form to liquid, and then exstacy aka yellow lady which was only once.

Right now it may seem fun doing them which they are but in the long-run it does have an effect on your own life later on and what you do as well as those around you. I'm glad though I'm back to being straight edge and the person I was before I started doing them. But currently as of right now my life really sucks so doing all of that stuff turned out bad for me in the long-run.

Although I know if I ever have a kid and he/she does drugs I'll either kick his/her ass out or send them to rehab for punishment.

My body is a machine. Just like I wouldn't put motor oil in my gas tank, I'm not going to subject my system to toxic substances. I don't smoke, and I very rarely drink. The most drugs I use is a Tylenol once in a great while when I have a headache. I treat my body with respect, because it is the only one I'll get. If I want a high, I'll hit the weight room or the track. If you don't, I highly recommend it. A little exercise can make you feel a lot better.

Asides for Marijuana, I don't plan on doing any other drugs. I use it as a painkiller, better then getting addicted to freaking Vicodin. Plan on getting a marijuana card after I settle my car accident problems. That way I can legally use my painkiller, till the fuckers in the White house realize the restorative and healing properties of Marijuana, and that it's just a plant. They allow Tabacco to be sold freely, and that has RAT poison in it. Weed is just weed, unless your sellers fucked up and you get something laced. I for one like it as it is....

Takes away my pain, gets me a little buzzed, and gets me a bit horny.

It's up to you to decide what you do with your life.

Vekseid said:
Meth?

Do you know what you are getting into with that crap? 'Drugs' are not a catch all black and white term, no, but meth? You may as well ask me if it's a good idea to play Russian roulette.

With a clip fed pistol.

TheDarkerMe said:
Asides for Marijuana, I don't plan on doing any other drugs. I use it as a painkiller, better then getting addicted to freaking Vicodin. Plan on getting a marijuana card after I settle my car accident problems. That way I can legally use my painkiller, till the fuckers in the White house realize the restorative and healing properties of Marijuana, and that it's just a plant. They allow Tabacco to be sold freely, and that has RAT poison in it. Weed is just weed, unless your sellers fucked up and you get something laced. I for one like it as it is....

Takes away my pain, gets me a little buzzed, and gets me a bit horny.

It's up to you to decide what you do with your life.

Yah thats for sure and a pretty good logical statement to be said about tobacco. If they think weed is so bad they should look at the death rate of tobacco users and do an estimate to see if any or how many people have died by just smoking marijuana. I'm pretty sure the death rate for marijuana would be 0%.

Kingschoolyou said:
With a clip fed pistol.

Just a minor nit-pick; but most pistols are magazine fed. A clip, stripper clip, is little more then a strip of metal that holds together a series of rounds. Unlike a magazine which is an enclosed metal box.

Though for a clip fed pistol there is the ever popular lugar.

Back
Top Bottom