Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Missing Piece {PreciousPetra & Raziel99}

As the day went on, her cries would be unheard by those that were out on the beaches. the waves came in, hitting her at high tide, possibly being irritating to her skin. But as the sun went down, and the tide lowered, another dangerous thing came, waking up from inside the cave, coming towards her.

"Look what I have for a feast." The Vampire muttered. He wasn't handsome like Angelo was. His face looked like wax, taunt and slightly pressed where it shouldn't be. His body was lean, but he had the strength of any Vampire. He moved slowly towards her from the shadows, finally moving to be in front of her, fingers tracing over her cheek and her neck. "Mmm, such hot blood. I will savor what I can of you." The Vampire let out a smirk that showed his slightly rotten teeth and bared fangs, as he bent over her, going over her neck.

There was a heavy gasp from the Vampire that breathed along her neck. He stumbled backwards, and the reason why was immediately known. Angelo had come, following her distress from her mind, and was killing the Vampire as she watched.
His hand pulled out from the Vampire's back, pulling with it the heart. The vampire screeched in fury, but was silence as a thunderbolt came through the cave, splitting and hitting both the heart and the Vampire.

The beast that was inside Angelo showed in his eyes as he turned towards Emily, but they softened after a second. His hands moved to the shackles, breaking them easily and pulling her to him. "Are you alright?" His wings grew out as he took flight, making a beeline to his cave. He knew now that it was too dangerous out of there for now.

By the time the sun began to set Emily was exhausted and had she not been chained by her wrists she would have been a heap on the floor, her legs crying out to buckle under her. Her eyes were red and swollen with the tears she had shed as she called for him, but of course being daytime he had not come to find her. She knew he wouldn’t even though as time went by she knew he wasn’t dead. She would have been able to feel it if he had been, of that she was certain.

As the light from the day ebbed away from the cave she heard the other one coming back and the closer he came to her the more sick she felt. She lifted her gaze when he spoke of her as his feast, seeing him clearly for the first time as he stepped from the shadows. There was a clear sharp intake of breath when she saw him, he was ugly not only on the inside but also the outside and appeared just as un-dead as story’s of his kind told. “I’m not a feast, stop talking about me as if I were just food.”

Emily was terrified as he reached out to touch her cheek with his fingers and turned her head away from him. “No, you cant you bastard” Despite her weakened state she again started to struggle against the chains in a vain and useless attempt to get away from his rotting fangs as he leaned over to her neck. She felt his breath on her skin as he gasped and even before she saw Angelo she knew he was near her. She could feel the throbbing ache of being parted from him ebbing away to a pulse.

The young human female watched as he destroyed the one who had taken her. She wondered how many other victims like her had been taken by him before that day, but now at least he wouldn’t take anyone else. She felt quite sick as the heart of the vampire was pulled from his body by the one who had come to find her. As the lightning bolt hit her kidnapper she muttered. “Thank God.”

She saw the beast that was inside Angelo when he turned toward her but the moment was brief as his eyes softened when he saw her. He tore the chains from her as if they were made from paper, her legs then did buckle under her slightly before he pulled her to him. Instantly her arms snaked around his neck as his wings appeared from his back as he held her, flying from the cave of her now dead captor. “I think so…yes, he didn’t get a chance to hurt me.” Emily rested her head against his chest, even the ache now gone now she was close to him again as realisation that she would never be complete without him began to sink in.

What on earth was she going to do?

They landed at the entrance of the cave, and his wings disappeared in a puff of feathers. He was slow in his movements, taking his time to get into the deeper parts of the cavern so he could hold her longer. But, they were in the bed chamber soon enough, and he was laying her down, sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her. "Well... That didn't go so well." He said, letting out a very small laugh. His hands and eyes were going over her, making sure that there was no terrible wounds on her.

"Now what?" The question was rather open ended. He could take her back to her place, so she could talk to her family and friends, let them know what was going on. Or, she could give herself fully to him, and he could turn her... but it would be more than she would know. It would be the most erotic thing she would ever feel, until the change started.

Even though the vampire who had snatched her was now dead she felt relieved when they reached the entrance of his cave. She felt safe and warm in his arms as he carried her deeper inside until they reached the bed chamber. Once he had sat her on the bed his hands and his eyes searched her body and she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his touch.

When he asked the question she opened her eyes and looked at him. “I still want to go home,” she told him. “Yesterday was one hell of a day and I have a lot to think about as well as an important decision to make.” Emily really had no idea what she was going to do but she knew one thing very clearly and that was she didn’t want to hurt him. “But the sun hasn’t long set so there isn’t any rush to get me home this instant is there? You can take me back in a few hours.” She told him as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his, the kiss slow, long and deep as her arms slipped around his neck.

OOC: Three months without a word is just rude so I am calling it quits. I have active ones over on E and a couple via IM and email so culling away the dead wood yet again.

I had school start up again, and I had taken over a month off because of the heavy workload. I have posted as much on the forums.

Feel free to cut the rp, though.

Back
Top Bottom