Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

"Brat." He said and looked at her. "It's fine...Just I guess you want us to look like a couple." He said. "Instead of brother or sister." He added.

She rose her brow. "Holding hands don't always mean couple." She shrugged at him though, "I could kiss you and make it believable.." She laughed, "We're not even really related."

He looked at her and sighed. "You would like to be a couple huh?" He asked as he looked at the store. "Well Even if we are not we are step sibs."

"Not even. I'm your adoptive sister. Step sister would mean your mother or father gave birth to me with another man or woman and then remarried to your parent." She pointed out, with a grin. Dropping his hand, "Fine, be picky like that." She looked around the store.. nothing was jumping out at her.

"You knew what I meant." He said. "Your still my sister." He said with a sigh. "So what if im picky, You know that im not used to friendly demons." He said and looked around waiting for her to pick a store.

Madeleine giggles. "Not really. I wouldn't consider myself you sister..." She shrugged though, "Believe what you want." Another laugh left her, "So what if I'm friendly, stop thinking of me as a demon and as a person and it wont be so bad."

He sighed. "Really, You would rather be my girlfriend huh?" He asked as he walked be side her watching everyone that went past him. " Alright." He said. " Mady, You aren't a demon you a person who loves to tease me." He said with a grin.

She snickered, "I never said that, you're putting words into my mouth now." She laughed softly, finally finding a store and turning into it. "Yes, yes I am." She winked at him, before indulging herself in the clothes.

"Mhm You know you want it." He said as he followed her. "When you find something let me know." He added as he sat down on a chair near the fitting room. He was pretty sure that she was going to attempt to drain his money.

Madeleine quickly picked out some pants and a few different shirts. She stepped over to the dressing room, and tried the first one on. Jeans and a turtle neck sweater. She stepped out and showed him, raising a brow.

He looked at her when she came out and he smiled. "That works." He said with a nod. "Go ahead and put on more cloths." He said as he leaned back. Shopping for cloths for a female, Fun.

Madeleine was unamused by his antics. She quickly tried the rest of the clothes on without showing him. She came out in her dress and hung up a few things, though she handed him maybe 4 full outfits, a few extra shirts. Some underwear and bras. She smiled innocently at him.

He shrugged. "Is this all your getting or are we heading to another store?" He asked as he headed towards the cashier. He didn't know much about her so he wouldn't know.

Madeleine rubbed her chin. "This is good for me, we don't have to. But if you want to just walk around the mall for a bit.. well that's up to you." She giggled, watching him pay and she took the bags from the cashier.

He shrugged. "Whatever." He said as he walked out of the store. He really didn't mind the walking around, He knew she was just couped up in a house most of her life so this would be good for her to blow off energy.

She kept her hands behind her back as she walked beside him, looking around the mall, she came to the mall maybe once a year when she had lived at home.. to get clothes when she grew. Madeleine looked into the shops and at the people, she seemed fascinated.

"You don't come out here much do you?" He asked as he walked with her. He looked around the mall it never really surprised him. "Let's get some lunch alright."

"Alright. Are we going home for me to make it for you?" She asked, cocking her head to the side, keeping up in pace with him. "Or do you mean.. eat out?" She asked, confused, "I've never eaten out before.."

"Eat out." He said as he walked towards the malls food court. "Well Your not a slave anymore remember." He said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Just don't go wild."

Madeleine grinned at him and patted her tummy, "How so? I can't eat a whole lot as it is." She giggled at him and clapped her hands together. "So then, where too?" She asked, linking her arm with his, allowing him to lead her.

"Good." He said. "Well you choose since it's your first time." He said as he walked by different food stands. He didn't have a prefrence.

She looked at them all, blinking her baby blue orbs, "I.. I don't know. What's good?" She noted there was a Chinese place, she'd never tried that before.. "How about that one?" She asked, indicating to the Chinese Cuisine.

He looked at her. "Alright that sounds lovely for now." He said as he went to get in line with her. "Choose what you want from the menu." He said.

Peering up at the menu, she chose some pre-set course, and asked Kioshi if it were alright. She was blushing and giggling softly as she asked him, running her fingers through her hair, her nervous trait.

He sighed. "I said get what you want ninny." He said and tapped her head. He ordered what he and she wanted and took the meal towards an empty table.

Back
Top Bottom