Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

Madeleine grinned. "What will you do for me?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. She already knew she'd won. It was merely a matter of time, a giggle escaped her.

"Name what you want." He said. "Just nothing out ragous." He added as he crossed his arms. He was in such trouble right now but he didn't know how to please such a girl.

She tapped her chin with a soaked hand.. "I'll decide what I want when I get it." She chuckled. Madeleine took his plate, and placed it into the warm suddy water.

He looked at her. "Alright." He said. "But that's only if you here me call your name clearly." He said. "And If I don't say it then you will get a surprise."

"What kind of surprise?" She asked, cocking a brow slowly. "What sort of shenanigans are you going to get me messed up in?" Madeleine let the water drain as the dishes dried, peering back over to him.

"It's a surprise." He said with a grin. "And anything I choose is all." He said and got up. "Well Let me go get dressed and we can head out." He said. "You should get dressed as well."

"Out where? Oh right, clothes for me.." She placed her hands on her hips. "Alright, what can I wear? All I have is what I wore yesterday.." Shrugging, she slipped into the bathroom and put her little dress back on, tossing his shirt onto his bed as she walked past his bed room.

"Get what you like and make sure it fits." He said. "I don't want to have to watch you bend over and see a perfect outline of your pussy." He said. "Just because your a hot demon does not mean an angel like me wants to see it 24/7." He said. "And no im not gay Your still on my other list."

"What's wrong with my vagina?" She asked, looking at him a little laugh. But she nodded. "I'll just get some jeans, a t-shirt, maybe a tank top or two.. nothing extreme." She shrugged softly. "'Other list'? Now you're just confusing me again." Madeleine shook out her hair, brushing it through her with fingers.

"Theirs nothing wrong with it." He said. "I just don't want that to be the only image you show me." He said as he walked towards the door. "You can get what you want just make sure it's reasonable."

She rolled her eyes. "Alrightie then. Let's get a move on. This dresses uncomfortable.." She said, adjusting it around her hips, as if to prove it. She slipped her shoes on and waited.

"You could have worn my cloths." He said with a laugh as he left the house. "I doubt you hate it." He said. "It's silk and I bet you love the feel of it."

"Silk is amazing, you are right. I like how it glides, but this is so short, it shrunk in the wash.. a lot.." She chuckled, tugging on it. "Satin is better though."

"Ok, Well now that we are somewhat on the same line." He said. "Like I said anything you want you can get." He said and opened the car door. "Just promise you won't go all teenager on me and get all of what you see."

Rolling her eyes she got into his car, slamming the door behind her. "I've never been that way. I don't need that much clothes. I just do laundry a lot." She shrugged at him with a chuckle.

"Alright." He said. "I guess I will have to fix up a room for you so you don't end up sleeping with me all the time." He said as he started the car and pulled out. Soon he sped off towards the store. "But your still aloud to sleep anywhere."

"Your bed is comfy though." She said, with a small pout. "I'll just sleep in your bed to save you the trouble." She chuckled again, looking out of the window carelessly.

He shook his head. " Just wear more clothing at least." He said. "So this way If I do happen to rub against you, At least it will be cloths instead of skin." He said.

"Heh, I think you enjoyed waking up that way, but that's just me." She shrugged at him. Watching as they pulled into the parking lot. She stepped from the car, looking down as she waited for him to walk with her inside.

"I didn't." He blushed with a stutter. "And you don't have to wait for me...It's not like your my slave." He added as he got out after locking the doors.

"Mhmm." She giggled at him, and shook her head, "Nah, I was being polite, it's nice to wait for the people bringing you shopping. Plus, gotta make sure you don't ditch me here."

He shook his head." I wouldn't let you run on your own in here." He said "I would have to make sure you were chained to a lamp or something."

"You just wanna chain me down." She snickered, thinking dirty of course. Rolling her eyes at him, she reached back and took his hand, pulling him to the store faster.

She rose a brow at him, "Admitting to it now, hmm?" She grinned at her success. "Yes, is that a problem?" She looked at him, with her large baby blues, almost pathetically.

Back
Top Bottom