Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

"Okay." She giggled, then pulled back from him. Madeleine covered her face with her pale hand, a blush touching her ivory cheeks. "I was just playing with you Koishi." She patted his head gently, trying not to get her fingers tangled in his hair.

He sighed. "Yeah that's all you want to do." He said as he slowly stood up. The water dripping off of him. "So how do you plan to dry me off?" He asked as he looked at her. He kept his eye's on her face.

"Logic says with a towel." She said, reaching for the one hanging on the back of his door. She went to hand it to him, but the water dripping off his body and over the tub's rim caused her to slip. Falling against his chest. She made sure as she fell not to hit his rip. "Eeh!" She yelped as she slipped.

He yelped as he fell back with her on top of him. He was sitting back in the tub and she was right their in his lap. All he could think was that his rib would be worst.

Her head cradled itself in between his head and shoulder. Her warm breath on his throat as she stayed there. It was quite... comfortable.. A blush crossed her face. "Are you alright?"

He had a blush as well." Uhhh...Well I feel fine...What about you?" He asked. He was more embarrassed that she fell like this and they both were naked.

"I think I'm okay." She said, going to get up, but only sliding on the tub to make the position much more awkward, her hands slipping to his thighs and her body rubbing against his mistakenly.

He blushed deeply as his arms ended up going around her. He was starting to grow hard already and she was just making it worse. "Can't get up?" He asked.

"The tub is slippery." She pouted, her hands on his thighs still. She straightened out her back, so she was eye to eye with him. Her breasts gently grazing his chest.

He felt her breasts against hi chest. "I uhhh...Get up first so I can get up as well." He said. "This way you don't fall back into a position that would not make us do something." He said. He was semi hard right now. He just wanted her up and out.

Madeleine nodded, and placed her hands on the rim, trying to lift her body from the tub without slipping. She paused, almost slipping half way up, her breasts before his eyes. But she stood finally, her back against the opposite wall. She laughed softly.

He sighed. "I swear." He said as he slowly stood up. "I want you to next time where at least panties." He said. "So next time you at least don't feel something not needed from me." He said.

Then it hit her, "I have no clothing with me." She said to him, taking a step forwards for whatever reason. She slipped once more, falling to her knees in the tub, her head landing against his thigh. Yelping as she fell, she was glad she at least caught herself. "S-sorry..."

He stopped any movement and looked down at her. "Don't move your head." He said as he slowly started to try and find a way out of the tub. "You can just wear mine till We get you some."

"And why not--" Oh. That was why. She tilted her head, and got almost a face full of him. Her cheeks burned red hot, and she closed her eyes. "I'm so sorry!" She squeaked.

He looked at her and sighed. "Ok scoot back and just crawl out...You won't slip as much." He said and couldn't believe it was this hard to get out of a bathtub. "Next time it's a shower we take."

"We?" She giggled softly, and crawled out onto the rug. She began to laugh. Laying on her back on the floor. "I almost took as much of a bath as you did." Sure, she was a bit clumsy... but hell.

"Until I can twist and bend with out moving my rib." He said as he only had to look down at her before putting his hands in front. "Ok do you love these positions you put yourself into?"

"What do you mean? 'These positions'?" She pouted, laying on the floor, her hair spread out above her head, her face painted a light pink. A giggle escaping her fine, lush lips.

He got out slowly and grabbed a towel." Just help me get dressed and then you can go get dressed and sleep." He said as he headed out towards his room.

Madeleine sprung to her feet and bounced to his bedroom beside him. She stepped inside and looked at the large bed. "Oh wow..." She said, running her fingers over the bed posts. "Fancy." She giggled at him.

He looked at her and sighed. "You can look and touch but no sleeping in it." He said with a sigh as he went to his closet to get some cloths out. "Ok now help me with my shirt and pants."

"Fancy." She mused again. She laid herself down on it, closing her eyes gently. "What if I like you naked though?" She giggled. Wriggling around on his bed, "So why can't I sleep here?"

"Because I cant trust your sexual thoughts so I don't trust sleeping in the same bed as you." He said as he looked at her. " Well then you will just have to take a picture...Im not staying naked."

Madeleine pouted, but searched his drawers for something to wear. "If you are going to bed, why don't you just sleep in boxers?" She asked, handing him a pair.

Back
Top Bottom