Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

He blushed lightly. "I don't want you in here." He said. "Besides demon or not if your hot your hot." He said. "That's how it should be looked at." He said with a sigh. "I am in pain all day...I have to look at the world and see how corrupt it is." Kioshi said with a sigh.​

Now she was just going to ply with him. Seeing as he seemed more relaxed. "Are you saying I'm not hot?" She asked with a gasp, making herself seem appalled by that statement. "Oh you'll get over the pain." She said, sitting on the rim of the tub, crossing her thin legs.

He blushed. "That's not what I said." He said with sort of a stutter. God what was she playing at. "Oh shush I can take it." He said and looked down. "Just hurry up my bath." He said softly.​

"What if.." She said, placing a long nail on her lip, "I don't want to hurry anything along?" Now she was just seeing how long it would take to push him over the edge. "So, are you saying I am hot?" The demoness asked, flicking her long hair. "Oh why thank you."

He blushed deeper. "What if....What are you getting at?" He asked as he looked away to hide his blush. "Im not admiting to anything." He said as he covered his face with his drenched wing.​

A snicker left her. "So you find me attractive, but you can't say it, hmm?" She asked, her eyes twinkling as she reached forwards, grabbed the edge of his wing and moved it from his face. Her large round bosoms were almost falling form her shirt. Of course, as a demoness, she knew how to seduce people.

He blushed. "Will you stop twisting my words around." He said and looked when he saw the cleavage. Damn demons having this stupid ability to seduce. "Can you wash my back?"​

"Maybe." She shrugged at him. She scotched her rear to the back of the rim, and placed her hand son his shoulders, her legs sprawled out on the tub's rim. Reaching over him she grabbed the bar of soap, fully realizing she pressed her large breasts against his back when she did that.

He looked at her and felt her breasts. "Uh..." He looked down at the ground. " Are you really trying to get into my pants?" He asked. "Because it seems like you really want it." He added.​

Madeleine cooed him, "Why would you say something like that, Kioshi." She took hold of the soap and began to wash his back very gently. Her fingers expertly rubbing and massaging his taunt skin. "Maybe?" She shrugged with a giggle.

"Look at what you are doing." He said with a sigh. "I Know when someone wants in somewhere and when one doesn't." He said with a sigh but winced. "Just admit what you want alright." He added. This was driving him insane.​

She patted his head gently. "Oh don't be silly. You're the one who thinks I'm hot but wont say anything about it. So, maybe you should admit when you want it." She giggled and kept washing his back, being careful of her long nails on his skin.

"Ok fine a demons body is hot." He growled lightly. "Now admit it that you want me to fuck you....I know you want that because of how your acting...never have you acted like this."​

Madeleine was enjoying herself. She grinned at him, "A demon's body? Or my demon body?" She asked, pressing against him to put the soap down. She began to rinse his back of the soap suds. A giggle escaping her lips.

"I dont know...Your not naked." He said. "So I cant say if you have a hot body....And I never will fall for your seduction." He said. "That's why my bed is offlimits." He added.​

She took his words as a challenge. Getting to her feet, she unzipped part of her dress and let it fall to the ground. Exposing her smooth skin. "Am I hot now?" She asked, placing a hand on her round hip as she stood before him. A grin on her face.

He looked and then turned around and blushed deeply. "Your such a bitch for that." He said as he closed his eye's. God why did his rib have to break. He thought​

"Why?" She asked, swaying her hips to the side. She flicked her long hair a bit. "Why am I a bitch for this?" She giggled a bit. Before sitting on the rim again to finish washing him. Now working on his neck and shoulders.

He looked down and kept it like that. "Because your trying to lure me to you with your body." He said. "And you keep proving me wrong on the subject." He added with a groan.​

"Proving you wrong on what subject?" She asked, giggling. "No, I just didn't want to get my dress wet. Soapy water leaves stains on silk you know." Madeleine was very gentle as she scrubbed his shoulders and chest down. She mused wither he liked the feel of her hands on his chest or not. But said nothing.

He looked at her and growled. "Because you are proving me wrong on the question is you hot." He said. "And you just stripped cause I know you don't care about the dress." He said. "So just get this is over with."

"This over with?" She asked. honestly confused now. He seemed to be jumping topics. Though, she gently and carefully washed his body, humming to herself. Her pale breasts were bouncing as she washed him.

He didn't speak anymore as he looked down. He would just have to deal with this later when he could move on his own. "I think im cleaned." He said as he looked at his chest. The broken rib so easily seen.

"You didn't answer my question." She cooed softly, looking down over his body, seeing the rib and wincing for him. She touched her hand over it gently, it was snapped pretty good, but it was nothing he couldn't heal. Leaning forward, Madeleine put her face a mere inch from his own, "What are you trying to say?"

"I don't have to answer." He said and moved a little when she was just a mere inch from his face. "What are you planning." He asked as he looked her dead in the eyes. "Im saying your hot alright."

Back
Top Bottom