Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

"It would seem that way wouldn't it? Did you ever see mother or father hug me? Kiss me? Say goodnight or even say they were proud? No, I did chores, I cooked, I cleaned... since you left it got worse..." She said in a hushed voice. "I am nothing more than a slave for your family, and you are too blind to see that."

A small laugh left her, "Happy? Maybe. No... I wanted you to kill me, I wanted to anger you to that point. But look how it turned out. If I ran away, they'd find me... bring me back... trust me... I've tried." She stopped her struggling against him, her tone dropping to a more submissive one, like the one she used in the house.

He growled and when he felt her stop moving he flipped her off of him. Since she gave him just enough leverage to do so and now he pinned her to the ground. His wing blocking their actions from their parents house. "I don't care how they treated you." He said. "What part didn't you catch when you first came into their life that I hated you."

He was getting tired of this. "Why don't you do what a slave does and beg." He said as he got off of her. "Now leave me alone and go find something useful of yourself...."​

She was emotionless once again, her anger tamed. "I thought, powerful as you were, you'd have sympathy. I was wrong." Madeleine shouldered him off as she sprung back to her feet. "Fine." She shook out her long hair, "Be rid of me, but this will haunt you, knowing you, an angel, had a slave your entire life.. I know it will. As bad ass as you try to be.. you know it's true.."

And with those words she spun from him, taking a step back up to the house, on her thigh, just peeking out from under her dress was a mark. He'd only be able to see part of it, but it was a branding... She stepped into the house, and he'd be able to see how their father grabbed her arm and violently yanked her away.

Watching this he sighed. "Fine you can live with me till you can find your own place." He said under his breath and muttered a small incantation. His wing stabbed the ground and spikes ran towards his old home and separated her from his father. "Now get your ass out here and over to me." He barked.

~Gwah brain fart~​

// x3 It's okay. Something is better than nothing. <3 //

Madeleine was startled by him, her icy eyes widened but she nodded quickly, stepping backwards to and behind him. She followed him. "Yes." She answered to him, there was a slight swelling of relief when he offered to keep her, even if he'd done it rudely. She quickened her pace to keep with his, her short legs doing double the work to keep up with him.

He walked with out a word to her as he approach his house. It was not that large but it looked more like he was rich. "Just make yourself at home and stay out of my room." He said as he opened the front door. "You should be lucky I decided to bring you home."

~Mhm I agree T_T~

"I guess so." She said, softly, not to be rude. She stepped inside the entrance. It did look pretty grand. "I'll make sure of it." She nodded to him. Madeleine looked around the house, it had expensive furniture, paintings, nice... everything. "You've got fairly good taste decoration wise." She noted to him, as a partial compliment. She struggled out a smile in his direction.

Placing her hands on her hips she shifted her weight. "I assume I can sleep on the couch.. right?"

He looked at her. "Yeah of course the couch." He said. "Maybe if your an animal." He said. "Be smart about where you sleep...I can be anywhere but my bed." He said as he walked off towards the kitchen.

For some reason fighting with her was breath taking and his throat hurt from the sudden rush of air when she kicked him.​

Madeleine rose her brow. "Um.. thanks?" She guessed was the right response. She looked around the house a bit more, dragging her pale fingers over the counter tops delicately. She followed him into the kitchen, and her brows knit together and she winced. "I apologize for kicking you." She said, waving a hand as she spoke, like she always had.

"I just... needed your attention." A wave of shame washed over her, and she looked down at her feet, bare, still. She rubbed her cold toes against her knees a bit.

"Well oh well." He said. "At least you didn't break a r..." Before he finished the sound and a pain filled his body as he held his chest. Now A rib had broke or atleast finally came out of place. "Shit."

It was all he could muster in pain. "Damn it." He growled but that only brought him more pain as he bent over.​

Her eyes widened and she rushed to his side, her hands fluttering to his chest. "Straighten yourself up." She instructing him. Madeleine took his hand and led him to his couch. "Lay down there." She then told him. She didn't even really wait for him to comply, forcing him to lay down.

She placed her hands over the snapped rib. "It doesn't feel too bad, should heal quickly... but, don't move around much... Do you have Gauze? If it held in place it'll heal faster."

How she knew about all this... he'd never know. But she'd had injuries many times herself, from beatings at school and such.

"Theirs wraps in the bathroom." He said. "I have nothing else just wraps." He said in pain. "That's all we used for training when we got harmed was that." He said and held his ribs.

He didn't expect a broke bone so he never brought a proper first aid kit. Just some ace bandage's. "Just get me some ice as well." He said.​

"Yes." She did as she was told, fetching the bandages and some ice, placing it in a bag and then covering it with a hand towel. She returned to his side and muttered an apology as she ripped his shirt, trying not to let her eyes linger on the features he had, all the rippling muscles or the fact his skin was so warm and smooth against her own.

Stopping for a moment to look away form him, she took the bandages and wrapped them around his chest for him, being delicate and gentle. Before she placed the ice down over the wound.

"Try not to move too much."

"Yeah yeah i know." He said and held the wounded spot. "Next time im breaking a rib of yours when you kick me again." He said with a groan of pain. It was hard to deal with a broken rib like this. The breathing, Moving around, It was just all a pain factor to him. "Can you get me some water like I planned on getting." He said with a groan.​

Madeleine fetched his water for him. "If it'd make you feel better, you can return the pain." She said, in a soft, put off voice. Like she was somewhere else. She offered him the glass of pristine water. She sat on her feet, on the floor beside the couch. "Just tell me if you need something." She offered him a weak smile.

She felt very guilty for breaking his rib.. she couldn't meet his eyes.

He looked at her. "I will." He said and laid their. "Yeah I want you to Help me get cleaned after are little ordeal." He said. "Im dirty from the ground and I have a meeting tomorrow." He added and looked at her. "Don't think to hesitate to what I ask of you." He added with a groan.

"Get cleaned?" She asked, her voice almost breaking. She knew what that meant... she'd have to see him naked again...

A blush touched her pale face, but she nodded her head. "I'll go run some warm water..." She got to her feet, sure, she was working for him like she was for his parents but... it was different? Didn't lie about taking her in from the kindness of his heart. Never the less, she came back to him, a large basin filled with steaming water and a cloth and some soap. "Um.. your clothes?" She asked quietly.

He nodded. "Just help me to the bathroom and we can deal about cloths later." He said softly as he slowly sat up trying his best not to bring harm to himself but he couldn't help but bring harm to himself. Letting out a gasp of pain.​

Madeleine took his arm, slinging it over his shoulder she held his hand with hers to hold him up from falling. "I'm so sorry.." She muttered, blushing as she helped him to the bathroom. She got him there, closed the door and looked from side to side. "Bath?" She turned the water on, allowing it to heat to a proper level.

Then, she fluttered her hands over him, removing what was left of his shirt.

"Just help me get washed up." He said as he felt her hands remove the last of her search. He had no problem being naked in front of females. He just had a trouble washing when he had a broke rib. The pain would end up making him pass out.​

Madeleine filled the tub for him, she blushed, but helped him with his belt, removing his pants and keeping her eyes closed for his sake, she was just like that. Wiggling his pants down to his ankles she waved at the tub. "Can you get in, or do you require my aid for that?" Asking, she held his arm still, helping him in any way she could.

He sighed. "It won't kill you to open your eye's." He said. "I swear you act like you've never seen a naked male before." He said as he slid into the tub. The warm water felt like a heaven to him. "Just make sure your gentle and don't think it matter's if you see me naked."​

"Perhaps because I have never seen a naked male before." She muttered, "It's not like I've ever gotten laid. Look at me. Who in their right mind would fuck a demon." Madeleine sighed though, falling to her knees beside the tub. She grabbed the rag and dipped it into the water, and began to cover his body in it, bathing him gently, mostly around the cracked rib.

"Well get used to it and enjoy the view." He said. "At least im not forcing you to be naked and in the same tub as me." He said and softly breathed. "Please just be careful." He said. "I know you want to hurt me more but not with a life or death broken rib."​

Madeleine laughed very softly. It was actually a sweet sound, like chimes. "Maybe I will," She gave him another smile, "You are just saying that. You so want me in that tub with you don't you." She tried to be uplifting, but she didn't know if she was or not. She patted his good side gently. "Oh shush, you're not going to die, just be in some pain for a bit."

Back
Top Bottom