Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

He smiled. "I can see your used to just kissing." He said as he kept stroking her side to keep her comfortable. "And your blush is just so cute."

"I wouldn't say 'used' to just kissing, as.. well, I've never kissed anyone either." She said, rubbing the back of her head nervously. "You've been my first for that too."

"Why don't you let me be the first for everything." He said with a smile. "I mean I've been the first for most of it why not just let me take you the rest of the way."

Madeleine shivered when he asked that. She thought for a minute, "Do you promise.. not to hurt me?" She asked, looking up at him through narrowed eyes.

He smiled. "Have I hurt you yet?" He asked as he stole her lips again. "Yes I promise not to hurt you." He added. "Promise to enjoy it?" He asked.

She kissed him back gently, and she laughed softly. "I'll do my best." She promised him, placing her hand on his knee gently. Madeleine felt her blush strengthen on her tiny face.

He smiled and pulled her into his lap facing him. "Madeleine." He said with a grin. "Will you be able to deal with this after words?"

The woman yelped as he tugged her into his lap, looking over at him. "Um.. maybe.. what do you mean?" She asked, trying not to look too nervous.

"Well your first time being with me and also it being with a angel." He asked. "The one that has hayed ever since you were found." He said as he looked up into her face.

"Why does it matter? Angel or Demon. We're both people." She said, shrugging. "And.. you don't seem to hate me now.." She noted looking up at him.

He looked at her. "You seem all the more eager now that we broke down walls huh?" He asked. "But I guess spending time with those you hate dissolves that."

Back
Top Bottom