Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

She walked after him when he took the food. It smelt good.. she noted, as she sat down at the table he was heading for, crossing her legs delicately. She smiled at him, "Oh lighten up." She giggled.

"I am, Just don't ask me questions constantly." He said with a smirk and gave her, her lunch. "After we eat we can head somewhere else."

"Fiiine." She said, taking her plate of food while sticking her tongue out at him playfully. He seemed really down, or something. She rose a brow, watching him.

He chuckled as he ate. "Your more active then when I left." He said as he leaned back. He had no idea the enemy's she made in school and was sure not paying much attention to those in the mall that were in her same class.

Madeleine was aware of them. She knew they saw her, and she was hiding. Which was why she sat n the seat by the pillar in the food court, and she calmed down, leaning back as she ate, effectively with her chopsticks. "In what way?"

"You just are, I remember you shy and scared with every move I made." He said. "Now you just don't seem to care." He added. "A lot more active.

She thought about that, "I guess I feel like I trust you now. You're different.. ish." She added, with a chuckle. She could hear them whispering about her. And she just closed her eyes and ate more. "Before you left, you'd never take me out. What changed?"

"What changed my mind?" He asked. "Because you needed cloths and you needed to get out of the house for once." He said. "And well I don't really know." He said.

Smiling she took a drink from her soda pop and placed it back down. "I think.. it's because now you know. And you've changed how you look at me." She shrugged though, "But I can' read your mind, so I'll never really know.. will I?"

"I've yet to." She pointed out to him, "Which mean I will.. probably.. at some point." She said, nibbling on her chop sticks. She'd finished most of her own meal. Looking over to him, waiting for him to announce he was finished as well.

He finished off his meal and looked at her. "Well im ready." He said what about you." He asked with a small grin. "Just do your best."

"Oh I will." She said, grabbing the tray and heading towards a garbage. Before coming back to him, and smiling. "Where to now?" She giggled at him, looking away from him, out at the people in the mall.

"I dont know where do you want to go?" He asked with a sigh as he stood up and looked at her. "After all I already choose where to go now it should be your turn."

Madeleine then lead the way, looking for a bookshop. She loved to read.. Her eyes scanned the named of the stores until the bookshop was easily seen. "ooh books.." She muttered, stepping inside.

He followed her inside the store and shook his head. "Alright." He said and sat down on a chair to wait for her to do what she wanted.

Madeleine looked around the store for a few moments, but nothing appealed to her. With a pout she walked to where he was sitting, and shook her head, "Nah, nothing here that I haven't already read or is just uninteresting."

He nodded. "Alright, Then I guess we are heading home." He asked as he got up and headed for the exit. "Assuming we are done shopping."

"I've nothing to buy." She said, shrugging, following after him, bags in hand. She giggled at him. It was maybe 2 in the afternoon, no later.

He chuckled. "Alright well, Then we head home and chill for the rest of the day." He said with a yawn. "Be side's tonight I have to go somewhere."

Madeleine rose a brow. "Where?" She asked, as they headed to his car. She waited for him to unlock it, before she sat in the passengers seat. Still keeping her eyes on him.

"Why can you not tell me?" She asked, staring out of the car window as she awaited his answer. "Because you don't trust me? Or because you just cannot?"

He shook his head as he pulled out. "I'm Sorry I can't tell you." He said. "If I did you might follow And I don't need that."

"Ah, you're out to be heroic and get yourself in danger," She said, looking at her hands now, folded neatly in her lap. "I wont follow you, I promise."

Back
Top Bottom