Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hate between lives. ~Nymphetamine & MLF~

Moonlight Fantasy

Super-Earth
Giving their fairwell's was his parents as they hugged and kissed their son to death. He was leaving for six years and wouldn't even be back to stay home. Though after the five minute sobbing. Kioshi was taken away from his parents and soon they were gone. And off to training for the rest of his life he would learn to kill and hate demons with a passion. Live and practice fight's, Live missions, Practice missions. Everything was applied.

When his 18th year came by Kioshi had found himself something else. His body had changed and so did his own life. Their was news sent out to his family that on the 5th of the first winter month he would arrive.

And soon the fifth came and he was heading up the drive way. A bag slung over his shoulder as he made it to the front door he let out a sigh. Before he knocked on the door. With luck no one was around and he could get away. He would be even surprised if he saw the little bitch here.

She had watched him say his farewells from the back of the room. Unlike her darling adoptive family, she didn't glow in the sun, she didn't even like the sun. Her skin was pale and pasty, her eyes icy blue and her hair a devil red. She was short, pretty curvy for her age, even though she was maybe a year younger than him. Madeleine raised a hand to him when he went to finally leave, "Bye." She said simply, her icy eyes void of emotions.

No, she didn't hate him. Of course she knew he hated her. Just because the fact she was different, a demon, and he was angelic, because he wasn't enough for his parents and she had to be adopted to fill that emptiness.

It was years later, her body had filled out more, her skin looked less pasty and more alluring. Her figure was a perfect hourglass. The knock on the door startled the little demon, and she placed the dish she was cleaning down. Her adoptive parents were gone for the moment, off to grab a few things for dinner for their son. So, already knowing it was him, Madeleine opened the door, a gust of wind tugging at her small tank top and thigh jean shorts. "Welcome back." She whispered to him, backing to allow him entrance to the house.

He smiled at the door being opened and her backing up. " Well it seems you learned." He said as he walked into the house and looked around. "Wheres mom and dad?" He asked. And sat down on the couch. "I'm Surprised you haven't ran away...Living here alone...Going to school alone...How many people picked on you?" He asked with a chuckle as he stretched out.

She he didn't care if he hurt her. Even if she was crying because of being beaten up. He wouldn't protect her that's how much he hated her race. "Bedside's that, You look a lot better then when I left you...About time you don't look like glue." He said.​

Madeleine said nothing, but merely went back into the kitchen and finished washing the dishes. "They're gone out, to buy you pretty things." She said, softly. Her head tilted down, away from him. She said nothing again, and began to put the dishes away. "Yes, I know I am unwelcome here, everyone made that blatantly obvious."She spoke with venom in her words, slamming the glass down into the cupboard.

"Thank you. Possibly the first nice thing I've heard come out of your mouth in all the years I've knowing you." She spat back, stomping into the living room. "I was told I have to entertain you until mother and father got home."

He smiled. "Entertain me?" He asked with a laugh. "Mom and dad are making that up....They cared a lot more about you." He said. "Well if you are going to entertain me." He said. "At least make it somewhat enjoyable." He said getting up and patting her head as he walked out of the living room and into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"And demon...Be a good girl while i go to take a shower....And keep out of my bag." He said as he headed for the bathroom. He closed the door and started to strip as he started the shower. He really didn't feel like dealing with such a girl. He just had to wait for his parents to get home say hi, Then bye and he could leave and go to his own place.

"I'm not a dog." She spat as he patted her head. Her eyes were narrowed and flashing as he spoke. "And if I 'disobey' what then? Mother and Father would disown you if you laid a hand on me. You've no way to stop me." She said, as he walked towards the bathroom, her legs crossed as she sat on the couch. "Though I'm not interested in your things.

"And on top of all this; I have a name. And I know you know it. I remember hearing you say my name, usually when you were angry at me, or at night. I've no idea why, but you have." Madeleine leaned back against the couch, her arms crossed under her breasts. Now alone she sighed. Then, the sound of rushing water made her eyes open slowly, and her raise to her feet. She walked up the stairs, past the bathroom, to her own room. Muttering something about arrogant angels.

He didn't really listen to her ranting as he enjoyed his shower. Though when she said about nights he growled. "I don't say your name during the nights and if I did it would be about killing you..." He yelled. Nothing has changed with her but this time she was a lot more snippy. After his hour long shower he finally came out. Drying off he headed down to his bag wrapped only in a towel. He was used to it this way since he had been living on his own. He found no reason to be decent.

As he got his cloths he could feel that their was more then just his presence and his sister's. But he shook it off as he got dressed in the living room paying no mind to anyone who might have watched him. His body was scared already and his one wing was neatly folded against his back as he slid on his shirt.

"Sure it was." She muttered.

Continuing on with her chores, she paid him no mind. But when he walked down the stairs... that was different. Why he was in only a towel, she had no idea. Her face flushed pink as she saw him. He was... much different now. He was tall, muscles... handsome. Not the scrawny whiny boy she remembered. Though... he was still whiny.. and arrogant. She noted.

Madeleine shook her head though, and looked down, watching herself clean the kitchen floor with a broom. Sighing softly, she realized, she also required a shower. Without speaking to him, and only taking one last glance at him as he put his shirt on, she made her way up the stairs.

Stripping herself down she looked at herself in the mirror, disgusted by her appearance she took down the mirror. No, she wasn't ugly, far from it really, she just didn't like how different she was.. Though, a sigh of relief came from her as the hot water washed over her body.

He shook his head and laid down on the couch. "You just want me to say your name after six years." He said and sighed. Letting his wing creep out from his shirt. And wrap around him as he slowly fell into a light sleep.

He didn't even know that she watched him get dressed. He just wasn't that observant of her and hell she could get away with a lot of stuff around him. That also showed how much care he had for her. She could go complete demon and then he would have the right to kill her. But he wouldn't kill her off. "Madeleine." He said softly in his sleep. He didn't know he said it.​

She washed down her thin curvy body, re-dressed nicely as she was instructed by her adoptive parents, and headed down the stairs... in time to hear her name mumbled by the angel in the living room. Muttering something about dirty liars, she sat down in the chair next to the couch, and crossed her legs. She wore a short dress, light blue like her eyes, fitted for her body. A black design on the thigh part going up her body, to where it cupped one of her breasts.

"Kioshi." Madeleine said, after nearly an hour. "Wake up. Mother and Father are home." She said this without tilting her head, staring straight at the wall in front of her, for that entire hour, reasons why he said he name in his sleep passed her. She juggled the ideas... none seemed plausible.

He heard his name an hour later and groaned as his wing moved from his body and laid stretched out. His wing was a lot shorter when he was a kid and less full of feathers. But now his wing stretched for five feet and was full of feathers. "About time." He said and draped his wing over his body as he stood up and stretched. As he walked past her he let his feathers brush against her head. White and grey specked wings.

Mostly the Grey specs were because he had indulged in some other stuff with a few others. But that was not to be told. "Mom Dad?" He called out as he entered the dining room. His wing folded against his back. He sat down at the table and waited for something to happen.​

Madeleine scoffed as his wing brushed her face, she pushed it out of her face, and stayed seated on the chair. Listening to the exchanges of her brother and parents.

There was cooing coming from his mother, congratulating him and making sure he wasn't hurt, her shrill voice repeating again and again how worried for him she'd been. Her hands would be fluttering over him, trying to make sure there was no injury. Her face was wrinkled with age, and her back seemed less straight. Their father was just beaming, so proud of his son, patting him on the back.

Entering the dining room unnoticed, Madeleine took a seat again, her legs lazily slung over each other. She said nothing, her eyes closed, she looked asleep. Maybe even dead.

"So where's dinner?"He asked with a smile as he looked to his parents and tried to fend off his mom. He didn't need her to check on him to make sure that he was unharmed he knew he wasn't or else he would have already fended them off before he came into the room.

"The good they give his good but it will never beat any home cooking." He said softly as he looked at the three people inside the dining room. He was hungry and he was sure his parents knew that.

Madeleine rose from her seat, "I'll begin preparing dinner then." She said, with a bit of distaste in her tone. Her parents ignored her. Taking the bags they brought home with them into the kitchen, she began to chop, boil, pre-heat, etc. All of the necessary things to cool a large meal for a family.

She closed her eyes as she did so, Madeleine never really needed her sight, her demonic prowess allowing her to do things in the dark, or under odd circumstances. She cooked quickly, faster than any human, faster than most angels. Gluttony being one of the seven deadly sins, she being demonic... it fit.

"Dinner will be served soon." She spoke clearly, as she began to set the table for them.

He watched her get up and he chuckled. "Good." He said. "Cause after dinner I have to go." He said with a smile. The sooner dinner came on, The sooner he would be able to leave them forever. "Oh and make sure you don't over cook my food." He said as he leaned back in the char.

Their was so much he had to do when he got to his new home. Ot would be almost annoying if he just started it all tomorrow. I mean moving, painting. All of what he had was going into his new place and that was going to take a fed days.

"Arrogant bastard." She spat at him, tossing his plate of perfectly good food down in front of him. "Good, sooner you leave, sooner I can be in peace." She scowled back, her brows knotted in anger. Their parents frowned at Madeleine, and asked her to leave the room before she lost her temper.. they'd never seen it before, but it would be ugly.

Spinning on her heel, Madeleine left the dinning room, lifting herself effortlessly onto the counter, she crossed her legs, eating her food as such.

Why did he hate her so much! Why was such a 'pure' being so twisted and tainted? She mulled on this as she ate.

He looked at her and sighed as he started to eat his food. "I agree." He said with a smirk and after five minutes he was finished with dinner. Getting up he put the plate in the sink and stopped before his sister. "Good dinner...You might be able to become hells cook." He said with a chuckle.

Walking into the living room he grabbed his bag." Well im heading home." He said. " Good bye mom and dad." He said. "Cya sis, With luck you might not end up on the end of my blade." He said with a chuckle as he headed for the door.

~Implement big surprise attack of luve XD <<<< Random....;shifty eyes;~​

// Rofl? How about a bit of roughin' up. //

"Fuck you." She spat back at him, her arms were trembling with anger at him. His words no longer wounded her, angered her beyond belief instead. She stood up and stomped out after him, standing outside the house, she raised her arm as she spoke...well.. yelled. "Why can't you say one -nice- word to me? Huh?! Is it because you know you weren't good enough for them and they needed another child?! What's your reason for hating me?! You have none!"

Stepping close to him, lowering her arm to her side she grit her teeth. "I never did anything to harm you." She was barely able to speak calmly, her voice was trembling like her body. "So why, why are you such an ignorant asshole? Aren't you supposed to be the good holy one? So, why." She demanded and answer from him.

~Sweet some ass kicking time ^^~
He watched her approach him yelling and screaming. He shook his head and pushed her out of the way. "I have no need to tell a demon why I hate her." He said. "And I have said nice things to you." He said. "Your just stubborn and annoying."

"Their's no way to prove my mind different about you unless you can kick my ass and make me regret doing what I have to you." He said. "But untill then your just a bitch, annoying, Stupid, Unimportant daughter of a demon." He said. "Now demon if you don't care I have work to do."​

Madeleine hissed. "You'r the demon here. I'm innocent, you torment someone for their birthright? Isn't that considered wrong? Fine. I will kick your ass." She muttered. When his hand touched her shoulder to push her she grabbed his hand in her two tiny, pale ones, and pushed himback, with abnormal strength.

"You want a fight? You're going to get one," She hissed, "brother" Her voice was dipped in malice.

"Do you know why I hate you? Because you don't listen to yourself, you hippocratic, egotistical, ignorant, asshole, man-whore of an angel. You don't even deserve the one wing you've got!" And with that speel, she lunged, her arms drawn back as she did so. Rushing him she jumped off the ground and quickly lifted her leg, hooking it into his chest.

He felt her push him back with her demonic power but that didn't bother him. The kick however to his chest force him to fall to his knees and cough up blood. The blow was strong and knocked the wind out of him. "I don't deserve my wing?, Im a demon?." He said slowly standing up. "We could have left you covered in blood and scared shitless out in the woods to be murdered by mere animals.' He said with a snarl

Standing up he extended his wing and then it went into a spear like shape. "Then I guess you will just have to die here and now." He said as he thrust-ed his wing right towards her chest. "I don't take being attacked by a family member lightly."​

"Id' rather have died than be treated how I have been my entire life..." She spat, her arms crossing over her face in a defensive stance. Her eyes were like ice now. Staring him down, every move he made she mimicked nearly instantly. Her body much swifter than his.

"I don't take lightly to... you?" Madeleine knew he'd win the fight, but she'd rather die fighting then old and still bitter. "Perhaps I shouldn't force you into submission in front of our parents..." She hissed darkly, their parents yelling something at them from inside the house.

His form vanished from her eyes. "Learn to master the art of speed in a fight." He said and punched her directly in the back of her shoulder blade. "I won't kill you...Never will." He said. "Family members don't kill." He added.

His white wing was touching the ground more of a metallic color. "Get back inside and don't ever try and take me lightly again." He said. "I will not be so forgiving the next time you attack me." He growled and started to walk away the sound of his foot steps growing distant.​

When he punched her, she began to tumble... but she regained her footing after hand-springing back to her feet. "Don't take me so lightly." She spat back at him, rushing him once more, she tackled him.. plain and simple. She wrapped her thin legs tightly around his waist, and arm around his throat and her other hand repeatedly smacking the side of his head. No, she had no fancy weapons or skills. But she had brute force and speed and skill. Something she was born with.

She clung to his back, no matter how he moved, she wasn't holding on tightly enough on his throat to hurt him, just to secure her spot. She put her lips near his ear, "I am not your family. I have been nothing more than a mere salve for you people. I may be of demonic blood, but I am not a demon..." She hissed.

He hit the ground and growled as she attacked him. "I don't care a demon is always a demon to me." He said with a snarl and struggled against her. He would never give into her. He knew for a fact what she wanted was his submission so she could feel better and know that he wouldn't disrespect her.

"You weren't a slave...You were kept well fed, Clothed, And a roof over your head." He said. "You haven't seen me for over 6 years....You should be happy im leaving for good." He said and struggled against her grip. He didn't really want to wound her to the point of a hospital visit.

Back
Top Bottom