Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prince's Last Chance (Kolath x Pink)

Kolath

Pulsar
Kiel , crown prince and only surviving member of the royal family of Beruna, walked through the high field of wheat pressing on through to the nearest town. His dark green cloak hung long down to his feet with the dark hood pulled up shadowing his face from any prying eyes. A large jeweled sword hilt protruded from behind him the only remain piece of the family treasures. Along with the sword he carried a long yew wood bow with a full quiver as well as two hunting knives one at his belt the other in his boot, and those were only the obvious ones.

Kiel had learned the hard way that often life was decided at the end of a weapon. Finally reaching the main road he stepped out onto it knowing that he was taking a chance by being in the open since the bounty hunters still marked him as a potential easy mark. However he knew that a man coming out of the fields rather then down the main road made a longer lasting impression. He saw the town not far down the road he only hoped he could enjoy a quiet night for once.

the town was quiet and it seemed only peasents lived there. of course there was a church and a few houses which looked more expensive but the most houses where made of wood and few stone. the wheat in the outskirts he was walking through soon turned into crops and meadows along wiht kettle. around the village was a wooden palissade most likely to protect them from wolves and barbaric humans who never had any strategy in combat so they meant bo danger. the guardian of the gate slumbered in the sun and was barely armoed. only a thin leather armor along with a short bow and a small dagger. it seemed this village dodnt need much protection as it was far form the main roads.
Inside the village one street lead from teh north gate which he would pass to the south road. along the road where small huts selling fruits bread a single one even selling wine.
in the center was a well wich the villagers used as a water supply. many young boys and girls walked around with buclets of water carrying them to their houses. just at the end of the small center a tavern was located with sight on the well. It looked quite inviting with a huge red sign showing a feather symbolizing the straying around of the travelers who passed this village rare enough. some people pointed at him and a boy laughed "did he get lost who would come to this village after all its boring and far away" he giggled then hid behind his mom who had told him to stay quiet. He was most likely armer better then the whole 10 men of the villages defense.

He looked around glancing from person to person seeing the drudgery of their lives written on their faces. He walked the entirety of the main road through the town once seeing what shops there were. Stopping for a moment at the blacksmiths he looked through all that he could find there. It was clear that this man had never done anything but work on broken farm equipment.

Looking around the shop he shook his head only taking a second look at one thing in the entire shop. The apprentice, there was something about the youth that seemed to draw his eye and though he could not place his finger on what it was there was a draw to that youth. Shaking his head he turned not noticing any reaction to his weapons before moving back toward the inn seeing about lodging for the night.

There was a thick air in the tavern alot of smoke and smells from things you better didnt know what it was. This tavern was the only in town and all strange folk rested and drank their alcohol there. the smoke emrged from pipes and not all smelled of usual tabacco. the bartender looked a little unfreindly suspiciously eyeiung everyone who would enter this tavern. he lived on teh second floor with his daughter and wife. the guests slept on the first floor.
His daughter was up in the second floor sewing hir fathers torn tunic and would soon be done and hand it to him. she was a pretty girl well shaped and riped but not fully yet. she was 5 of age so in one year free to be married. many men in teh town craved her for her tanned skin she had inherrited fomr her mother who was from a foreign southern country. her hair was black and wavy. her eyes where of a dark brown and seemed to be pools be become lost in.

Kiel sat down at a table giving the innkeeper the same look back not caring the stares he got. He was used to the looks and just didnâ??t care anymore. He sat there for some time looking around at the people seeing that many were eyeing him as well. Finally after waiting he marched up to the counter pulled out his money pouch. â??How much for a room and food and drink?â? the innkeeper just looked at him sizing him up. â??Ten crowns.â? Kiel just stood there blinking, â??You must be joking I would pay half that in the finest town for a bed fine dinner and half a dozen girls,â? the innkeeper shrugged â??Thatâ??s the cost you pay it or get out!â? it was clear the man was being unreasonable and Kiel was not going to put up with it he was just about to slam the man into the floor if something didnâ??t happen first.

Suddenly a girl pulled on the hem of theinkeepers tunic nad he spun around about to shout but then stopped "are you dont already Mari?" he asked and the girl flinched when he spun around then nodded and held out the tunic shehad fixed nicely folded and gave him a proud warm smile. Her father looked at the rip she had fixed then gave a approving grunt. "fine go and prepare a the beds and refil the oil lamps we might have some new guests who sleep here"he ordered
"yes of course fatehr" she gavea small bow like it was common and then walked up the stairs in the back of the room to the first floor to prepare the beds and get the oil.
Her father turned to the prince and grutned "so are you going to take a bed or will you sleep outside?" he asked still in a bad mood he didnt really like his daughter her motehr had died at her birth and now he had to take care of her. and it seemed whatever she did he wasnt satisfied with it. His only hope washe could sell her to marry someone later and get some money.

There was something about the girl and he looked her over a bit before she walked away. He looked back to the innkeeper and sighed pulling out the asked amount and before passing it to the man he growled. â??It had better be worth it.â? he ordered the food and drink going to sit back down waiting for the meal to come his mind looking over the girl slowly. She was beautiful and didnâ??t deserve to be treated like she was. It was all he could do not to smirk at the thought of demanding that she be sent to his room because of the high price of the room. Shaking his head he looked over to see if his food was coming because it had been far too long already.

"MARI" her fatehr shhouted and she wuickly arrived. it was afternon soon and itwas time she hadtoworktoo. cause laterthe cusumernumpers increased and it was too much for the sole w aiter to keep em satisfied. a little nervous she received the plate with a hot soup and some bread. shaking she walked over tot het ableshe had been told to. noticing theperson who sat tehre she eyed him. He had a hood over his face and she could see the hilt of a sword and a bow leaning against the table.
She swallowed and walked on setting the food down on front of himand gave him a kind smile.
"i hope you like it if you need more just call my name i bet you heard my father shout it so you know it" she gave a nod and walked back to walkto t he table with two peasents who had called for her.

He smiled at her as she came over pushing his hood back and before she left he reached out taking her hand for a moment. â??I did hear your name and it is to beautiful to be yelled Mari, thank you for the food.â? He let her hand go his thumbs brushing over the back of her hand before he turned to the food. It was a simple stew and a loaf of bread. They seemed fresh and healthy. He used the bread to dig into the stew finding that they were good and healthy if a little bland but still it was a small town. He leaned back after eating a bit of the stew and taking a deep drink of the mead he was given. He watched Mari for a moment enjoying watching her body move around the room.

she felt a strange heat in her cheeks whenhe held herhand for a shor ttime and a blush creeped over her cheeks. Sheattended the peoples needs brought drinksf ood picked orders and ran around quickly to get all in time. she saw the man who had grabbed her hand earlier had finished and she approached him lightly bowing "would you like anything more or may i take the plates to the kitchen?" she asked getnly

He smiled gently taking her hand again and motioning to the chair. â??I would love to have some of your time to talk to such a beautiful woman would make my day complete.â? He smiled charmingly at her before looking around the room. â??Maybe once there are less people?â? he gathered up his plate and utensils holding them out to her a hopeful look in his eye.

she hle dher hand in fornt of her mouth a litlte uncertain "im not sure but if my daddy doesnt notice anything i guess i could talk to you a little sir" she said and with a bow she received the plates form him "thank you would you like any dessert?" she asked

He shook his head, â??No dessert please, but perhaps we can meet down here after your father and the others have gone to bed and sit down here and talk.â? He once again smiled charmingly looking hopefully up into her eyes truly just wishing for some pleasant conversation.

she looked around then nodded "i try to stay awake this long though it will be hard ill do my best dir" she smied some and then attended the needs of more customers who had been shouting for some time now. she rushed around again bringing food and drinks and delivering the money for the food and drinks to her father to the kitchen who seemed to communicate only with yells

Kiel sat at his table watching her for some time waiting as the night continued. The night started getting late and people were slowly filtering out of the inn and going home since he was really the only person staying at the inn that night, all the rest had been there to eat or stare at Mari which he thought was just far too much for him since she seem like such a nice girl. Finally the last man left heading for home after trying for a quick grope of Mari, which Kiel had seen coming and moved over quickly stopping the louts hands just before they touched her. pushing the drunk out of the door Kiel shook his head, â??A disgrace to all men everywhere that one is.â?

she thanked him with a kind bow and then elft for like 5 minutes up into her dorms then reutrned in the plain dress she had worn and her apron was off now. she only had to wear it for work "i guess we can talk my father is asleep" she said smling and sat down on a table in the room.
"i dont know what a traveler would want from me though" she smiled some and let her legs sway back and forth down the tabletop. she was beatiful now. her hair was open her braids out and it somehow shined in the light of the moon coming through the entrance of the room

He watched her go upstairs, before heading over and sitting down leaning back in a chair his feet up on the table when she came back. Even before he thought she was beautiful but now that she had her hair down and was letting her hips sway a little he found himself even more attracted to her. his hand reached out brushing against hers lightly as he smiled up at her. â??Unless you are willing dear lady I doubt it is what you think he wants from you.â? His hand reached up brushing against her cheek, â??Though he would enjoy it.â? he shook his head a little to clear his thoughts, â??I wished to have some beautiful company to talk to was what I was thinking of when I asked.â?

she blushed soem as he rubbed her cheek and then looked rather confused about his words "what do you mean well.. its the first tome someone asked me to just talk. if been hit on alot and turn down everything so i thought this would be another try which i had to turn down but it seems diffrent im surprised" she said honestly and smiled. "i dont liek those thigns that only last one night if you get waht i mean" she smiled some

He smiled nodding back to her and motioning to a chair. â??I know just what you mean my dear and I never would do anything that lasted only one night.â? He smiled laughing a little, â??Unless it was just talk.â? He sat back down and took the pitcher of water that had been sitting on the table and poured them both something to drink. â??So tell me about your life here anything interesting happen?â?

((if you want we can time skip through their chat.))

((I don't know I was just thinking it might be a bit much to figure out all they talk about? its up to you where too...maybe the next day or later that night when she invites him to her room or goes to his with him if you want.))

Back
Top Bottom