Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I am still tired, though I slept already.

Fact: My mouth is dry and I need to find something to drink.

Geno_Zanova said:
Kawamura said:
Americans. We'r, er, pretty known for it these days.
Last comment on this subject but if we're so stupid when it comes to science then why are we the first one to have created the H-Bomb and then the atomic bomb and why is it that we were the first to reach outer space?
I draw your attention to the words "these days" and also draw your attention to all your examples being more than 40 years old when they're not incorrect.

Mr Master said:
Geno_Zanova said:
Kawamura said:
Americans. We'r, er, pretty known for it these days.
Last comment on this subject but if we're so stupid when it comes to science then why are we the first one to have created the H-Bomb and then the atomic bomb and why is it that we were the first to reach outer space?
I draw your attention to the words "these days" and also draw your attention to all your examples being more than 40 years old when they're not incorrect.

I totally read that as 'to the moon' not just space.

Because, you know, all the recent 40-year anniversary stuff.

Sometime within the past 3 or so hours, my bike was stolen off my back porch. It has been my primary workout and my primary method of commuting to work for almost a full year now. Yesterday was the first time in memory I didn't bother locking the U-lock on the front wheel. So, OF COURSE, under cover of thunderstorm, when me and the landlords below me are home, somebody comes up to the third floor and takes the damn thing.

I hate people right now.

D:!!

-Hugs Mr. Master-
That effin sucks. D:

Fact: Would beat the guy if she found him with her bike.

Fact: I like Goatse's thread better than Luna's.

Fact: why I had to state that - because Goatse is freakin EPIC.

Dunno why. Just is. =)

Fact: Obviously. I still, however, stick to my comment regardless of the obvious fact.

Random Info: I want to reach 5000 posts soon.

Fact: My baby is a night owl. @_@

Fact: I read Anj's post under the context that she had a baby owl.

Fact: I was sad to learn I was wrong. 8C

--Sol-Badguy-- said:
Anjeru said:
Fact: I like Goatse's thread better than Luna's.

Fact: why I had to state that - because Goatse is freakin EPIC.

Dunno why. Just is. =)
Info: Is the same thread.

Lack of 'get out of MY thread' comments so far make it better to me.

:3

Fact: I also desired a baby owl.

Weird Phobia: I break down into tears if I run the tips of my fingers across a plain sheet of printer paper or anything with a similar texture. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Fact:
owls4yk.jpg

and also Fact: The bby owls will make it better Misha. 8<

Mr Master said:
Geno_Zanova said:
Fact: Owl's are creepy lil' night creatures that feed on rats.
Hooray! We could have used them in some previous apartments!

They also lack gizzards, if I recall Selena's information properly, so that's why they hork up pellets of crushed bones and fur. Whee!

Now I want owls, too! And bats! Keep the place clear of insects AND furry vermin!

Now see bats are awsome atleast they don't have big googly eyes that are always staring at you frightening like.
>.>;
<.<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom