Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anjeru said:
Fact: I absolutely love my rp's with Raziel. <3

Fact: District 9 was an okay movie.

Fact: AMP is tasty...to me. =3
I love AMP... I need to buy more, it's been a while.

Fact: I love the purple one (cant remember the name). I'm saddened, though, since it seemed they pulled that one off the shelves, too. :(

Fact: My Favorite pop was Mountain dew Pitch Black. I loved the purple AMP because it tasted like it.

Anjeru said:
*Cries*

Pitch black! D:
Pitch Black two was even better, and they took it away! *cries with her*

And because I didn't say it before, I love my roleplays with Anjeru!

*gives him a shoulder to cry on and cries with*

I know!! I got like 8 a day at school until they took it away!

*sob*

Hehe, and thanks.

Fact: I hate how people in the Euro's are always talking shit about us Americans and people who live in the United States and how stupid we are.

They should all be revering us cause for one back in WW2 if it weren't for us jumping into the war after being attacked by Japan right now everyone who lives in the Middle East, or the Euro's would be under fascist control and under Hitlers power.

Fact: You cant feel old untill you're atleast 60 so stop complaining. Other then that age is just a number you can still be and feel young AT HEART!

Fact2: Besides that ageing and growing up does suck wish I could stay at age 21.

Geno_Zanova said:
Fact: I hate how people in the Euro's are always talking shit about us Americans and people who live in the United States and how stupid we are.

They should all be revering us cause for one back in WW2 if it weren't for us jumping into the war after being attacked by Japan right now everyone who lives in the Middle East, or the Euro's would be under fascist control and under Hitlers power.
To be fair, we DID re-elect George W. Bush. That was pretty fucking stupid of us.

Fact: I do have to agree with that we were pretty stupid on re-electing George W. Bush for a second run.

Fact2: Its even more stupid that we elected Barack Obama. I mean just look at his name...Obama....and as well as Osama Bin'laden. They sound kind of similar wouldn't you think?

Geno_Zanova said:
Fact: I do have to agree with that we were pretty stupid on re-electing George W. Bush for a second run.

Fact2: Its even more stupid that we elected Barack Obama. I mean just look at his name...Obama....and as well as Osama Bin'laden. They sound kind of similar wouldn't you think?
And you wonder why Europeans consider you stupid.

Fact: In my opinion its mostly the people who are up in office that run the government would be considered stupid.

I do have agree on the euro's that our government is in poor shape even if we are a democracy.

Geno_Zanova said:

To be fair, the majority of us are really scientifically illiterate.

Kawamura said:
Geno_Zanova said:

To be fair, the majority of us are really scientifically illiterate.

Would that be the euro's or americans?

Trazz said:
Geno_Zanova said:

And you wonder why Europeans consider you stupid.
For serious.

Since this isn't actually PVP, can I suggest respectfully that we just not talk politics here? I have a feeling it will make for better interaction on the Random Info thread...

Fact: I have an xBox 360 and a PS3 sitting right next to me...

Fact2: I really need a shower.

Kawamura said:
Americans. We'r, er, pretty known for it these days.

Last comment on this subject but if we're so stupid when it comes to science then why are we the first one to have created the H-Bomb and then the atomic bomb and why is it that we were the first to reach outer space?

Mr Master said:
Trazz said:
Fact: I am now officially 25 years old.

Fact: I feel old. D:
Fact: I'm turning 39 in exactly one month.

Fact: Shut up about old, you young-ass bastard.

Fact: 39 or even 40 still isn't even old you're just now in your middle-ages. Still considered young 60 is only considered old these days.

Geno_Zanova said:
Nymphetamine said:
Fact: I have an xBox 360 and a PS3 sitting right next to me...

Fact2: I really need a shower.

Where's the Wii at? D:
Ew Wii.

Fact: Only played Wii once. And I am so short it kept saying I was crouching. So fuck Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom