Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Modding Oblivion to be able to cut off the limbs of naked people is probably the sexiest thing I've done for myself in a very long time.

Ilovegoatse said:
Devils_girl said:
Fact: Thinks Goatse/The admins/Their friends are nice when I'm not being a drama whore ^.^
Fact: I was up till 4 and have a family gathering to host and help out with today -curls up-
Fact: Am super tired as hell >.<
Fact: If you cause less trouble, things will prolly be friendlier. :3 I wouldn't mind you, if you didn't get under the influences of others and let them dictate everything you do. Don't attention monger and drama it up, and I'm sure you'll make more friends.

Fact: Woah I'm sleepy.

Fact: Reason I drew attention was cause I got pissed off and got out of hand >.> [Not an excuse..just pointing it out there..lol]
Fact: Goatse seems much nicer this time around ^.^
Fact: I'm on the laptop for the rest of the night
Fact: I'm getting sick of my dog Angel peeing or marking on the floor in my room..It's starting to smell up my room >.<
Fact: I think I'm going to put my bed on the ground..Since my bed frame squeaks way to much
Fact: Wonders if Goatse and Kawa are actually together or it's a joke >.> [Don't get mad please]

Fact: I'll keep being nice if you don't pull off what you did before. :3

Fact: Kawa & I are not together. o:

Fact: I hate it when I'm in the middle of a raid boss fight, and I'm saying something on Vent, and then my ear gets itchy... drives me fucking crazy.

Fact: Not going to pull that again..learned my lesson.

Fact: o_O it is true..I bet you guys make a great couple if thats what you would say.

Fact: Wonders if me being more dominate and more violent in my role-plays is helping me not be violent IRL.

Fact: Wonders if I subscribed my WoW game again if I could get into a group that would actually help me >.<

Fact: Forgot what her account is on WoW and who her characters are [goes to find out]

Fact: WoW is getting so dumb'd down to me now... it makes me cry a bit on the inside.

Mr Master said:
Kawamura said:
Fact: Dating Goatse would be very difficult, if only because I like women.
To be fair, he only likes men, and you have lady-bits.

So, that's why I was pretty sure you two weren't an item.

Also true.

That, and I'm emotionally retarded and he's emotional. We'd be fighting all the time.

Fact: I can't decide if I should go out tonight. I went to 2nd ave on Thursday and it seemed to be a sausage fest all the way down, save for those boston latin prep school twats.

Fact #2: My favorite bar so far in NYC is McFadden's on E 42nd, but it's fucking packed on Fridays and Saturdays...you have to yell "SMI'ICKS" two inches from the bartender's face or reach through four couples making out to tap the, er, tap to indicate which beer you want.

Carnal said:
Fact: I can't decide if I should go out tonight. I went to 2nd ave on Thursday and it seemed to be a sausage fest all the way down, save for those boston latin prep school twats.

Fact #2: My favorite bar so far in NYC is McFadden's on E 42nd, but it's fucking packed on Fridays and Saturdays...you have to yell "SMI'ICKS" two inches from the bartender's face or reach through four couples making out to tap the, er, tap to indicate which beer you want.

Fact: None of these two above facts made any sense to me at all.

Fact: I have beaten all my PS3 games. I just have to go get RE5 and Prototype now. The latter first, of course.

Anjeru said:
Random: I love fortune cookies. <3
Fortune and almond cookies. Both are fabulous. *says that in a completely non-gay way *yes, there is a non-gay way to say that**

Kawamura said:
Carnal said:

Fact: None of these two above facts made any sense to me at all.

Fact #1: I can't decide if I should go out tonight. I went to 2nd Avenue (2nd ave in manhattan, which has many bars and restaurants) the previous Thursday and it seemed to be a sausage fest (nothing but guys at all the bars) all the way down the avenue, save for two boston latin ("Boston Latin" is a prestigious high school in Boston) prep school twats ( == "pretentious bitches.") that I met.

Fact #2: My favorite bar so far in NYC is McFadden's on E 42nd (East 42nd Street, I think at 2nd ave), but it's fucking packed on Fridays and Saturdays...you have to yell "SMI'ICKS" (Smithwicks, an imported Irish beer, is one of my three favorite beers. It is pronounced Smitticks...or Smi'icks) two inches from the bartender's face or reach through four couples making out to tap the, er, tap to indicate which beer you want. (Because it's really loud with all those people...many of whom are making out in the bar as though it's a frat party, which is why I enjoy it).

Fact #3: I did in fact (briefly) go down to 2nd ave, and therefore I'm even more drunk than I was when I made the original post, so I regret that these parentheticals are more likely to confuse than explain.

Fact: I just cleaned my room and rearranged everything and I have so much more room to do stuff ^.^
Fact: I'm fucking tired from helping hosting the family gathering then rearranging my room.
Fact: I'm going to try and paint my room the hot pink that I got this next week.

Fact: is once again eating Doritos and drinking Coke.

Fact: I have a mostly smut idea for a roleplay. And, surprisingly, it's not complete humans that caught my eye.

Fact: I've had three cans of Coke today.

Fact2: I'm getting my friend to read yours and mine RP Raz.. he seems to be enjoying himself. x3

Fact: I absolutely love my rp's with Raziel. <3

Fact: District 9 was an okay movie.

Fact: AMP is tasty...to me. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom